• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's discussion #2

Tf5174

I diddn't know that because i thought they finished dubbing it.
I don't really know how they can get it but people got a hold of eposides 36-41 since 4KIDS tv said they couldn't air them.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Why 4KIDS tv can't air episodes? i don't understand. those 'unaired' episodes will air in other countries or they will not send this to anyone?

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
But how UK is airing the new episodes (50-52) before USA?
I can't understand how the episodes are on Youtube before they've aired in USA.

Because other countries speak English, not just USA. I once saw the Edd Ed n' Eddie movie on Youtube via someone who had recorded it in New Zealand, since it hadn't come out over here yet.

I diddn't know that because i thought they finished dubbing it.
I don't really know how they can get it but people got a hold of eposides 36-41 since 4KIDS tv said they couldn't air them.

Well, I know for a fact that those eps were viewable on the 4Kids website, since they never aired them directly. Apparently they can only edit things that are so safe for children's television. Unless they were taken down from the site or something, in which case they must have been downloaded before then, and mainstreamed.

Why 4KIDS tv can't air episodes? i don't understand. those 'unaired' episodes will air in other countries or they will not send this to anyone?

Good question, but I believe 4Kids is just an American company for the most part. THey get other dubs, without immense plot edits, in other countries.

I don't know what's going on here, but maybe because they don't want kids/watchers to see death or something. I guess these episodes are Misty vs Aki, and you will expect to see a taste Lizard, who will eat a Psycho duelist. Pretty sure that they can't say Underworld or Shadow Realm, or whatever they say these days.

Lol you can't go an ep without someone dying : D

is it possible to watch them online because i was unable to each them on tv.

Of course, Youtube and the like. I really just recommend looking up the subs of the Japanese version though, considering all this trouble with the dubs lately. This is what happens why you try to handle a series with death, 4Kids; and this is just Yugioh ffs.

Error_404

But how UK is airing the new episodes (50-52) before USA?
I can't understand how the episodes are on Youtube before they've aired in USA.

Think of certain country in the UK.
Think of the language of that certain country.

OMG the English language doesn't come from America!

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
Well, we never know exactly if Divine even "died" to being with, due to later eps.

Divine didnt die. why would you make an entirely new type (psychic) that only one person uses and then that person only lasted like 60 episodes and only appeared in like 7 of them. if you ask me he might be like bakura or nightshroud important in the first few episodes then completely forgoten untill 200 or 100 episodes later im guessing sly has somthing to do with his "resurection"
....its just a guess

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Do you think that Jaden and Yami Yugi's voices need to be the same as Yusei's voice?

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
who the hell divine?
also I recently watched a japanese subbed EP, Crow Vs Greiger
I nearly cried lol and I was WELL upset when he died :(

Birnax

Grass pokemon Master
New episode yesterday was boring.Accel Synchros is a dumb idea. Synchro monster + Synchro tuner = Synchro monster. *facepalm*
Dark Glass d-wheel looks weird.
I give this episode a 3/10.

Next episode looks interesting since aki gets her d-wheel license.

cybermew

A la lune!
Accel Synchros are alright for in the anime, where card advantage doesn't matter. Problem with them in the O/TCG is the -3 (Kind of) involved.

My only problem with this is they're obviously going to have to tweak the rules a bit. Wisel's effect is once per turn, correct?

So, Wisel targets, say, Junk Warrior. Yusei uses Accel Synchro to Tune Junk with some Level 3 Synchro. We now have a level 8 Synchro.

Now, back to Wisel. His effect fizzles out. HOWEVER since his effect didn't resolve, as far as I know he can activate his effect again, and thereby, Accel Synchro doesn't help.

Or, maybe, Accel Synchro protects them from Monster Effects/Spells/Traps for a turn.

Other than that, I'm liking the look of the mechanic.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
I never got Accel Synchro. How exactly does it work? I know Dark Glass used two Synchros to form that Accel Synchro, but I still don't quite get it.

One thing I really don't get was how he Accel Synchro Summoned in the middle of Yusei's turn without Urgent Tuning or such. On top of that, I looked at the Accel Synchro Monster on Yu-Gi-Oh Wikia and its profile doesn't list any Synchro Material Monsters.

Can someone please explain this thing to me?

cybermew

A la lune!
Your mean like /Buster?

I'm pretty damn sure they won't invent another type of monster. if they do, they better be anime only <_<

uber gon

Accept Change
Well it's a relief that Aki's more cheerier personality does not reduce her to a Téa-ish role.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
If Tea was any cheerier she would give us all diabetes. Those friendship speeches got annoying real fast.

Aki is far better than her. The fact that she actually duels makes her better.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Well it's a relief that Aki's more cheerier personality does not reduce her to a Téa-ish role.

This gives me hope for season 3. Haven't started watching yet.

If Tea was any cheerier she would give us all diabetes. Those friendship speeches got annoying real fast.

Aki is far better than her. The fact that she actually duels makes her better.

Aki was just one cool girl in the first two seasons.