• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's discussion #2

thunderblade12

Im actually very excited about this anime, im sure littlekuribohs interpretation will be hilarious. wow..thats about the only positive thing that comes to mind when i think of this show

I saw the preview it looks so cool. I can't wait for the anime. The action looks much better and so does the animation. Also the main character loos much better.

Red Ryu

The animation looks better than GX's.

It doesn't look that bad at all, sad to say better than GX, but again I'll wait and see.

uber gon

Accept Change
With the current dragons we've seen already, I'm betting the others will look powerful/freaky.

uber gon

Accept Change
I saw the episode, looks good so far. Nice introduction to the characters, great animation and I really like the main characters card deck.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Another nice nod, was this is seen on a screen for Mukkuro (that guy Jack defeated at the beggining)

Wins:
vs Tatsuya Jyouchi
vs Esper (hard to read, looks like Rouba)
vs Ghost Takarazuka
vs Maizuru Kujyaku
vs Insector Hakata
vs Dinosaur Hakozaki

Defeat:
vs Pirate Keith

Oooh...

bigpop618

Dragon Trainer
This episode bored me to tears. Just all around dull. I didn't like the music at all either. Just all around dull. But I'm only judging from the first episode. I'm prolly gonna give it a few more episodes to judge whether i will continue to watch it or not. Thus far I'm disappointed

uber gon

Accept Change

cybermew

A la lune!
Pirate ruddy Keith? Pirate ruddy Keith?

In The Carribean.

Seriously, when was the last time you saw a pirate called Keith?