• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's discussion #2

uber gon

Accept Change
Yay for bleeding Jack, thats all I can say...Oh wait, I can also say it indeed was epic win :D

Although it was kinda gross that Godwin keeps his SEVERED arm in some glass vat.:eek:

Although the fact that Godwin is a signer is a pretty shocking revelation.

Artemis Ignitan

*~*Northwind Gale*~*
Aaaa~ I agree with you guys. 26 was indeed an epic win. The animation was simply amazing, especially on the Spacial TimeLine Road or whatever the animators choose to call it.

uber gon

Accept Change
Aaaa~ I agree with you guys. 26 was indeed an epic win. The animation was simply amazing, especially on the Spacial TimeLine Road or whatever the animators choose to call it.

Although the fact that Godwin has his hand in some glass vat is pretty sick.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
So Godwin may be the fifth Signer? Or some freaky experiment went wrong. Also, we saw what looked like the Signers of the past, and the ifrst in a legion of Dark Signers who will no doubt intriduce Dark Synchros and Tuners. Interesting.

And wowz at Yusei going all kung-fu on those guards.

BlueDragonfangirl

Yah sounds like Godwin may in fact be the fifth signer. I speculated that for along time but people kept perswaying me on that idea. So yah.
Also yes Yuusei doing kung-fu moves on those guards were wicked awesome.

uber gon

Accept Change
I can't believe you guys are talking about Yusei's martial arts and 26's amazing animation and ignore Jaeger's awesome faces!

He's not really well liked around here I guess. Frankly I hope he bited the big one at some point.

BlueDragonfangirl

I can't believe you guys are talking about Yusei's martial arts and 26's amazing animation and ignore Jaeger's awesome faces!

LOL Well Yuusei's kung-Fu moves were awesome and very uniqe for the main character of Yugioh to have.

But yah the episode like I said before as well was wicked. Animation was just wow and yes the expressions of the characters were great ^^

RageKaiser

Chespin :D
I'm still trying to get over the fact that Jaeger is a MAN >_>

Btw, Severed arms in glass vats = hawt for the ladies, obv.

Just found out Alice nine is doing the 2nd ending. That is AWESOME >_>

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change
Just found out Alice nine is doing the 2nd ending. That is AWESOME >_>

Any songs you know of? It'd be nice to get a clue on what to expect next season.

Artemis Ignitan

*~*Northwind Gale*~*

Silly me. How could I have forgotten? I believe he must have made about 7 unusual expressions that episode, some more noticable than others. :)

uber gon

Accept Change
Theres alot of good songs, just look up any of them on youtube.
Rainbows is one of my personal favorite songs from them.

Any of their songs in any other animé series?

SmartD

Watched the second and third dub episodes. Here's my brief opinion on them:

2nd: Pretty good, but they made Yusei afraid of bugs which is kind of silly. Godwin is now Goodwin which makes him sound like a good guy.

3rd: Really good. Yusei thought he couldn't make it, but he did. Trudge being buried in garbage: OUCH!

Can't wait to see Yusei vs.Jack duel.

Artemis Ignitan

*~*Northwind Gale*~*

2nd: Pretty good, but they made Yusei afraid of bugs which is kind of silly. Godwin is now Goodwin which makes him sound like a good guy.

3rd: Really good. Yusei thought he couldn't make it, but he did. Trudge being buried in garbage: OUCH!

Great. More of Dub!Jack's evil laughter. Man, that stuff cracked me up when I heard it.

Mario-Sonic

Former NSider

I saw the first three episodes, and the third episode sure had some surprising moments. After getting that far through that garbage tunnel, the results HAD to be positive for Yusei.