• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's discussion #2

uber gon

Accept Change

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
I always knew Goyo Guardian was a Signer Dragon. He's just too good.

ARG, coming from a Yu-Gi-Oh! fanboy, just saw the first episode (sub) and it made me cringe. Trying to hard to be a more adult anime (Akira much?!). Going to watch this just to see i it gets better, but it just looks....they should have just freaking left it after the Millenium saga....though I never really liked the Anime, prefered the Manga of the original series.

I would also like to note that I don't talk about gx, at all.

My verdict? This series has become the Micheal Bay of Yu-Gi-Oh!

Artemis Ignitan

*~*Northwind Gale*~*
Actually it's called Power Tool Dragon.

Aaaaa. Alright. Although D-Former Dragon would have probably match'd better...I thought it would be called that instead of Power Tool Dragon.

New opening, awesome...did anyone happen to notice something familiar about the scientist in the opening scene? :3

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Nahhh.....I don't think Rua will be the last Signer, they would already revealed that by now if he really is the last Signer, and Power Tool is Machine - all the Five Synchro Dragons are supposed to be Dragon-Type.

Geist

Great Old One
New opening, awesome...did anyone happen to notice something familiar about the scientist in the opening scene? :3
Same hair as Yuusei?

Nahhh.....I don't think Rua will be the last Signer, they would already revealed that by now if he really is the last Signer, and Power Tool is Machine - all the Five Synchro Dragons are supposed to be Dragon-Type.
Wasn't Godwin revealed to be the last Signer in episode 26? The new ending also shows another dragon, an orange one that isn't Power Tool Dragon.

Anyway, I think I like this series far too much for my age, it's probably the anime I enjoy watching the most at the moment.

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change
Aaaaa. Alright. Although D-Former Dragon would have probably match'd better...I thought it would be called that instead of Power Tool Dragon.

Its hand are a shovel and I guess a screwdriver. What else would you call it?

SmartD

I watched the fourth dub episode and here's what I think. The short guy with the lip stick is now Lazar which is kind of wierd name for him. The blue hair lady is now Mina which is a nice name for her. The duel was exciting with many surprises, including Jack summoning Stardust Dragon.

I can'twait to see part 2.

uber gon

Accept Change

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Carrie the reporter?
I'm curious about her card, Level 1 Normal Monster with 0 ATK & DEF? There may be a powerful support for it, or it is yet another completely useless card :p

uber gon

Accept Change
Carrie the reporter?
I'm curious about her card, Level 1 Normal Monster with 0 ATK & DEF? There may be a powerful support for it, or it is yet another completely useless card :p

I'm going with the latter for about 1/2 of the season.

Midnite

*Out of Titles*
For all we know she's just a non-dueling character that has deck. *CoughTempeicoughHayanocough* Also an attempt to bring a nerd into the story.

Here's an opening you wish 4Kids would use for the Dark Signer Saga.