• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh! Advanced: Because Pokémon is Not Cool Anymore

Falthor

The Magma Incarnate
I believe I have Dragon's Roar; I'll go check. Other than that, what cards should I keep? That's a pretty significant question. Start with what I have then work from there, I say. It's much more beneficial.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Well, looking over your deck, and considering your budget, these are probably some of the better cards.

The Fiend Megacyber
Armed Dragon Lvl. 5
Mirage Dragon
Man-Eater Bug
Luster Dragon
Monster Reborn
Rush Recklessly
Soul Exchange
Swords of Revealing Light
Bottomless Trap Hole
Blast with Chain

And of course, there are easy-to-get staple and splashable cards like Heavy Storm, Mystical Space Typhoon, Torrential Tribute, Snipe Hunter, Breaker the Magical Warrior, Cyber Dragon. and there are plenty of fun, cheap, decks you can make. In fact, on comes to mind concerning your Armed Dragon LV5, if interested.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
I have Rise of the Dragon Lords. And I've built an effective deck around it with my big three of doom, aka Felgrand Dragon, Armed Dragon lv7 and Blue Eyes White Dragon.

But anyway, Dragon Decks. With the Synchro Monsters, you now have five (well, four) big dragons up there. The Five Dragons.

Stardust Dragon is probably the best for effects, it can sacrifice itself to negate a Spell, Trap or Monster effect and destroy the card using it. Then you can Special Summon it back from the Graveyard. The two big problems though, are Stardust being removed from play and Snipe Hunter, becuase Stardust's effect doesn't work on Snipe Hunter. Stardust Dragon /Buster gets 3000 ATK, so it can tear bigger holes in your opponents life points when its effect isn't needed.

Red Dragon Archfiend is more a brute force, so it doesn't seem to fit your style. Black Rose Dragon only really fits Plant decks and it isn't that good compared to the other three. But it can destroy everything on the field when it's Synchro Summoned.Ancient Fairy Dragon I'm not too sure about.

Of course, the problem with any of them is Synchro Summoning. Stardust Dragon and Red Dragon Archfiend are level 8, so you'll need a very good plan if you are going to use them. And the Buster versions need Buster Mode.

Realistically, they are going to be pretty expensive anyway. The Collectors Tins are the surefire way to get them and they cost thirteen pounds (don't know dollars, sorry.)

Torterra DX Rox

Yugioh Duelist
I have Rise of the Dragon Lords. And I've built an effective deck around it with my big three of doom, aka Felgrand Dragon, Armed Dragon lv7 and Blue Eyes White Dragon.

But anyway, Dragon Decks. With the Synchro Monsters, you now have five (well, four) big dragons up there. The Five Dragons.

Stardust Dragon is probably the best for effects, it can sacrifice itself to negate a Spell, Trap or Monster effect and destroy the card using it. Then you can Special Summon it back from the Graveyard. The two big problems though, are Stardust being removed from play and Snipe Hunter, becuase Stardust's effect doesn't work on Snipe Hunter. Stardust Dragon /Buster gets 3000 ATK, so it can tear bigger holes in your opponents life points when its effect isn't needed.

Red Dragon Archfiend is more a brute force, so it doesn't seem to fit your style. Black Rose Dragon only really fits Plant decks and it isn't that good compared to the other three. But it can destroy everything on the field when it's Synchro Summoned.Ancient Fairy Dragon I'm not too sure about.

Of course, the problem with any of them is Synchro Summoning. Stardust Dragon and Red Dragon Archfiend are level 8, so you'll need a very good plan if you are going to use them. And the Buster versions need Buster Mode.

Realistically, they are going to be pretty expensive anyway. The Collectors Tins are the surefire way to get them and they cost thirteen pounds (don't know dollars, sorry.)
You cannot run the rise of the dragon lords in tournaments the main strategy of it is gone to Ban/retricted list

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

- Premature Burial
+ Monster Reborn

- Call of the Haunted
+ Another copy of Trade-In

Done.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
I can think of a way to get around the new restrictions. The Creator always works for me. Plus, I'm going to switch it to a Five Dragons deck soon, so the focus will shift away from the needs to be revived monsters.