• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh! Advanced: Charge of the Genex!

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Love the Genexes, but had no idea how to make a deck list on them. With their Allies and Reals, I had no idea if they had an overall theme...

Then I saw TragoGenex and realized how godly Undine is :D

This is my own up to date variation of the deck that most people just forgot :)

Any ideas?

Monsters: 21
3 Ally Genex Solid
2 Ally Genex Durdark
2 Ally Genex Changer
2 Genex Controller
3 Genex Undine
1 Treeborn Frog
1 Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2 Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
2 Fishborg Blaster
2 Tragoedia

Spells: 11
2 Allure of Darkness
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Heavy Storm
1 Brain Control
2 Mind Control
2 Book of Moon
2 Fires of Doomsday

Traps: 8
2 Threatening Roar
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Mirror Force

Extra Deck:
2 Armory Arm
etc

P.S. I suck at Extra Decks, could someone help with it?

Vampz

Mind Control is limited. I'd say put Fooish Burial in instead. Lets you mill off Treeborn or a Fishborg. And for the extra deck you want a basic line up of monsters. Stardust, RDA, Rosie. You know the basics. Then, I'd also run any Genex synchroes you can easily support with Controller. Hydron Genex seems to be what you're aiming for, so put a couple of those in too. And don't forget Brionac

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Mind Control is limited. I'd say put Fooish Burial in instead. Lets you mill off Treeborn or a Fishborg. And for the extra deck you want a basic line up of monsters. Stardust, RDA, Rosie. You know the basics. Then, I'd also run any Genex synchroes you can easily support with Controller. Hydron Genex seems to be what you're aiming for, so put a couple of those in too. And don't forget Brionac

Ah didn't realize Mind Control was limited :p

And as for the Extra, I kinda gathered that :\

This deck has been abandoned :p