• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

uber gon

Accept Change

nuzamaki90

Haha holy **** this episode was so good.

I dont care about Kachidoki's childhood, or the fact that he's Fusion scum.

The one and only thing we should be caring about is that Yuya and Yuto DID fuse and that Yuya can use Rain Dance when he goes Supreme King Mode. I got shivers. Haha Kachidoki not BTFO, how the hell could he not know XYZ's don't have levels by now? What is his school teaching him?

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Wait, Kachidoki's from Duel Academia?

Anyway, I seriously did not expect it to be a literal possession by Ute, down to the voice. How shocking.

NeoDude-5000

I guess Yuto still needs to know the difference between good fusion users like Yuzu and the bad fusion users of the Academia. But that moment definitely for me was Supreme King 2.0, scary! And how the hell didn't Isao knew that Xyz monsters have Ranks not Levels? I just hope now that Yuya gets a Synchro to complete the Extra Deck setup

Last edited:

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
More like how it was impressed that people don't usually know more than one type of Extra Deck Summon, I think.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Kachidoki was unimpressive imho. I loved that Yuya and Yuto's souls fused though; Yuto made way better use of Yuya's cards than Yuya ever could in my opinion. I'm so glad that Reiji's dueling next as well.

Akashin

Kachidoki was unimpressive imho. I loved that Yuya and Yuto's souls fused though; Yuto made way better use of Yuya's cards than Yuya ever could in my opinion. I'm so glad that Reiji's dueling next as well.

Seeing as the extent of what Yuto did was shuffling around the Pendulum Zone so that he could get the materials for Xyz Dragon on the field, I'm not sure how we can make any judgement on how well he used Yuya's cards from that. Aside from the actual Xyz Summon itself, I'm pretty sure he did nothing we haven't seen Yuya do before.

Edit: No need to make a new post, but I thought I would share this. Credit goes to refrain on Animesuki (or whoever he took it from, assuming he didn't do it himself; ehh).

Last edited:

Born Better

God of Lightning
Interesting.

I'm really enjoying Arc V's story so far. The duels on the other hand have ranged everywhere from painfully boring to just plain awesome.

Lorde

Edit: No need to make a new post, but I thought I would share this. Credit goes to refrain on Animesuki (or whoever he took it from, assuming he didn't do it himself; ehh).

Given that their poses are the same, I'm inclined to believe that what ever possessed Yuto before possessed Yuya and Yuto's combined form, although the eye color is obviously different.

elior

Unlock a world of casual fun and excitement with t
Given that their poses are the same, I'm inclined to believe that what ever possessed Yuto before possessed Yuya and Yuto's combined form, although the eye color is obviously different.
by the next episode preview it seems reiji will battle against this big guy and fusion yuzu as well i cant wait for this

Akashin

That's what I was thinking. Yuya/to's behaviour was closer to how Yuto acted there than Yuto's typical behaviour, too, I thought.

The difference in the eyes could have something to do with his opponent not having a dragon as well (seeing as both being out was the trigger last time), but I don't really know.

nuzamaki90

Seeing as the extent of what Yuto did was shuffling around the Pendulum Zone so that he could get the materials for Xyz Dragon on the field, I'm not sure how we can make any judgement on how well he used Yuya's cards from that. Aside from the actual Xyz Summon itself, I'm pretty sure he did nothing we haven't seen Yuya do before.

He took it from the /a/ thread on 4chan. I thought someone had made a high quality version by now.

Dark Rebellion causing shenanigans

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
Cool episode but really really stupid reason to go all darkness, it was too sudden and while the duel was crucial and he was loosing, it didn't feel right to me that because a guy is just better than you and says "i've been into nothing but darkness" yuya freaks out and yuto takes over.

Once again, the complaints i had in the last episode stand. What the f*** is the problem of duelist just go for straight up winning as effectively as possible? Why did yuya opposed this guy so strongly if all he did was winning while besting his opponent? Also, i loved his fusion card, the effect is really neat (although it would not work against xyz monsters). but back to the point all i have to say is: yuya please get good and QQ less. What pissed me off was that yuya was like "his way of dueling is wrong. i'm gonna impose my way into him because he's obviously wrong" and that is just dumb and makes me cringe. Damm yuya just stop complaining so much.

Lorde

Dennis and Khalil look dreadful imho. I'm glad that they probably won't be recurring characters. And Serena gives me Rei vibes now that I've seen her fully.

NeoDude-5000

So... judging from what I've read about the new guys, is the battle royale in the 42nd episode basically a stage in Miami Championship? If it is, it will certainly blow away pointless characters so we can cut straight to the Quarter/Semi-Finals. Then we get in to all of the good stuff

EDIT (23/1/14): Scratch everything I just said! Here's the description for the 41st Episode:

"Serena, the mysterious girl who attacks Xyz users. Despite the fact that she is of a different dimension, Declan has met her before. Declan tries to find out the reason behind her coming to this world!? Meanwhile Declan's father, Reo Akaba, has sent an assassin from a different dimension in order to take back Serena. In order to protect Maiami City, Declan uses the participants of the championship for his plans!!"

So... Serena isn't a baddie I'm guessing, and the battle royale is basically everyone in the championship vs. the Academia's entire-ish force. Good news is we might see Reo finally!!! And if Declan knew Serena, why didn't he react to Yuzu's resemblance to her?

Oh yeah there's also this: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Clash_of_Rebellion

Last edited:

nuzamaki90

Final summary for next week's episode. New character named Sakuragi Yuu is appearing here.

Episode 41: The Land of Ambitions - Duel Academia
1st February 2015
At the Maiami Championship, 16 duelists including Yuya, Yuzu and others have passed the second round. On the other hand, Reiji faces against Serena who resembles Yuzu. The aims and desires of the two that transcend dimensions are becoming clearer and clearer.

Summary:
Appearing before Reiji is Serena, a girl who resembles Yuzu. Furthermore, Reiji has already met with Serena once before back in the Fusion Dimension. Reiji travels through dimensions in order to chase after his father, whereas Serena crosses the dimensions in an attempt to obtain freedom from the Fusion Dimension... Everything, including the Professor's ambitions and the truths behind the Maiami Championship, are all made clear through the second meeting between Reiji and Serena

Status
Not open for further replies.