• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizardonX

Banned
So Leo's Dad is a douche, which is kind of predictable at this point. Wonder how Leo's Mom acted when he was a kid.

Also, I really hope Yuya gets the Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon equivalent Pendulum Monster this time around.

Leo is the father :x

NeoDude-5000

The Youth Group has finished and the Top 8, led by Sakuragi Yuu are going to face off against Sora and his "Obelisk Force", but lol at Shun saying they will fail. They look like a boy band full of scrubs. [/s]

This is probably gonna end up like the Diablo invasion in 5D's. After those guys fail the rest of the participants will have to fend them off. I'm now sort of hoping for Yuya vs Sora again if this happens. Beat the leader, end the crisis

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
This is probably gonna end up like the Diablo invasion in 5D's. After those guys fail the rest of the participants will have to fend them off. I'm now sort of hoping for Yuya vs Sora again if this happens. Beat the leader, end the crisis

I don't think that Sora losing would end the crisis; for all we know Yuri or Leo himself could show up and take over the invasion.

BlueDragonfangirl

Is Reira competing in the battle royale? I don't think I even saw him and yet I thought that he was still in the tournament. Anyway, Sora coming back with soldiers to beat Shun sounds interesting, as did learning about Leo's plans of uniting the four dimensions; he's basically mimicking Yubel's plans though.

Wouldn't Sora want to battle both Shun and Yuya? Yuto was his rival mostly right? It would be so cool if Yuya had a three way battle between Yuya V.S Serena / Sora. I think in the final it will be Yuya V.S Shun.

I wonder when Yuzu will get kidnapped?

Man I can't wait for this weeks episode :D

nuzamaki90

According to one of the magazine summaries, Dennis will join in on Yuya's duel against the Karate Kids

And another fun fact is that Dennis' seiyu is the same one who is voicing Rudy from Log Horizon, so expect a lot of flamboyance. It fits him seeing how he is from a Broadway boarding school

Edit: Preview pictures for the next episode are uphttp://blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/42666341.html

Last edited:

Lorde

I loved the new episode. Khalil was hilarious with his English words and seeing him struggle with the placement of the Pendulum cards was funny too. Looks like it's now Khalil and Olga vs. Yuzu and Gongenzaka. That Dennis guy who helped Yuya seems to use Performapals as well.

nuzamaki90

I loved the new episode. Khalil was hilarious with his English words and seeing him struggle with the placement of the Pendulum cards was funny too. Looks like it's now Khalil and Olga vs. Yuzu and Gongenzaka. That Dennis guy who helped Yuya seems to use Performapals as well.

Actually, he uses Entermages. That monster he used is Entermage Damage Juggler. I admit I thought the same until I read the name and actually noticed the lowercase m. I was half expcting Dennis to come in and say "marvelous!" Like Rudy.

The episode was great and Halil is my favorite character name. I couldn't stop laughing at that damn accent and how his fusion djinn didnt want to beat Yuzu's Melodious. I thought the tag duel would be Yuzu and Olga VS Gongenzaka and Halil, but I guess now we can finally see how these two work together.

And now I'm prepared for to see Shun once again OHKO those knights at the same time. Knights ambushing? No honor in that.

nuzamaki90

Episode 44: Shiunin Sora Storms Forth!!
22th February
Kurosaki Shun eventually finds Yuya in the Ancient Ruins Area. The two of them exchange questions with each other, but suddenly both of them are attacked by the Knight of Duelists, and they are blasted apart to different places.
Script: Tamura Ryou/Animation Director: Satou Michio etc

Episode 45: Conquest and Generation
1st March
While Kurosaki and Sora fight fiercely, Yuya witnessed with his very own eyes the Knight of Duelists being sealed away into cards. Unable to contain his anger anymore, Yuya challenges the Obelisk Force duelists...
Script: Tamura Ryou/Animation Director: Ebina Hidekazu

Episode 46: The Rebellious Supreme King Black Dragon
8th March
Yuya is rampaging, determining to take whatever it costs to defeat the enemies before him. Whereas Gongenzaka and co. try their best to stop him. On the other hand, Yuzu meets with Serena, and she reveals the tragedy inflicted upon the Xyz Dimension by the Fusion Dimension.
Script: Kamishiro Tsutomu/Animation Director: Toshi Shishikura

Supreme King Black Dragon uses the same Kanji (覇王/Haou) that was used for Supreme King Judai

NeoDude-5000

Uh-oh Yuya's going to go Supreme King mode again! But still the dragon on the title, could it be Dark Rebellion's evolved form? And Yuzu's finally to meet Serena (these are going to be interesting episodes). I wonder if Yuya will control his anger management issues one day...

Last edited:

LizardonX

Banned
This is a prime time for Yuri to swoop in while everyone else is distracted so he can beat both ladies in a duel and haul them back to the fusion dimension.

Lorde

I'm so excited for the Shun and Sora rematch; I hope Sora wins this time even if his motives are bad. I'm not excited for Haou Yuya though. :/

DarkerShining

Man, ever since he got involved in the plot, Yuya just can't seem to catch a break, huh?

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to him and Shun finally getting a chance to talk and exchange information. And I wonder how Shun and Sora will react, assuming they're both still around when Yuya gets possessed again. I also wonder how the meeting between Yuzu and Serena will play out.

Also, I'm kind of expecting Yugo to just randomly show up at some point during this part of the tournament, although it probably won't be in any of these episodes from the looks of things.

nuzamaki90

Uh-oh Yuya's going to go Supreme King mode again! But still the dragon on the title, could it be Dark Rebellion's evolved form? And Yuzu's finally to meet Serena (these are going to be interesting episodes). I wonder if Yuya will control his anger management issues one day...

I think its a Ranked-Up version of DRXD. The name is just too good and too fitting to just be an episode title.

In all honesty, I don't want Yuya to be tamed, I say let him tear open the arses of the Jobelisk Force

Lorde

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to him and Shun finally getting a chance to talk and exchange information.

Imo, they'll probably reiterate what we already know and not reveal too much new information. Same with Yuzu and Serena's interactions probably.

I can't wait to see this anime dubbed. I think Michael Liscio Jr. will do a good job as Yuya. I like him as Clemont but he needs a deeper voice for Yuya.

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
well, either Leo is just stereotype evil conqueror or there's more to this that it seems. I would like Leo to be more than just evil dad but from the mentality you see in sora and serena my hope for something more gets weaker and weaker. I'm feeling sorry for reiji's mother now, at first she was evil but now, for what Leo did... poor woman. But then again, he could be doing this for a greater good, like z-one, doing what needs to be done to prevent the end of the world, after all, he said IT was starting to happen in the standard as well. But then again, his "i don't give a damm" attitude towards his own son, acknowledging him but with no emotion whatsoever could mean either that he's just the bad guy and he's incredibly one dimensional or that he's doing the princess elise thing, kind of (you know, because sonic 06 has to be used for something) and has to hide his true emotions and keep his family out of this tragic but necessary stuff. Man, Leo could be either the best or the worst yugioh character so far (well worst after kotori, damm she sucks). nontheless, great episode and the let the battle royale comence!

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
I really don't like Reiji. He's Kaiba without any personality.

Yeah, he's not near as cool as kaiba.

Well hello there izaya, glad to see you decide to control the yugioh universe this time :D. Do you came because you wanted to know why are children's card games so important that they decide everything in this world?

Halil's english japanese was so distracting by how different the enunciation on the words are but it's funny to finally see (or hear to be more precise) this kind of voice in anime (that was probably already used but this is my 1st time hearing it). Oh dennis, the moment i recognized your voice... now i can't see anything but izaya. Well, predictable next episode, izay...i mean dennis will show yuya how to duel to entertain and yuya snaps out of his "i can't duel like this" state (which is kind of annoying how many times this happened already, i'm counting like 3, man this guy gets depressed easily). Gozengawa and yuzu will pass and shun will destroy those knight guys. Then selena takes the ninja guys easily and, err, um, who's left? the chef and another guy that i can't remember. It would be cool to see the ice battle royale taking a twist with gozengawa teaming up with halil to take on yuzu and the other girl but oh well, too bad. Anyway, i'm enjoying this arc in it's battle city like format. keep 'em coming.

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder how overpowered Zane and Cyrus be with these cards?

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
number 101 does the same as the XYZ one but cyber dragon nova is basically a cyber dragon respawner, which is awesome. Those are indeed some sweet cards and maybe not cyrus so much but zane would have a party with those 2. machines get so much good support.

Status
Not open for further replies.