• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Finally, Yuri gets involved in the plot. I wander if they'll actually duel seeing as Yuri's attempted kidnapping of Yuzu may not work so well when he uses force.

nuzamaki90

Finally, Yuri gets involved in the plot. I wander if they'll actually duel seeing as Yuri's attempted kidnapping of Yuzu may not work so well when he uses force.

Also a little note, I gotta add: Serena isn't with Yuzu when she goes to find Kurosaki so something must have happened after Yuzu told her about Academia's true motives.

NeoDude-5000

Took him long enough... So I'm guessing Yuzu is going to have a duel with her life pretty much at stake. But what about Serena, is she involved in Reo's "4 pieces" plan. The reason I'm saying this that I'm (and possibly most of us are) guessing Yuzu and her counterparts are parts (bad pun intended) for something that Reo needs, hence Ruri's abduction.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I guess Yuzu and Serena go separate ways after their talk. Serena wants to find more Xyz users, while Yuzu's still in a tournament, she can't just keep following Serena everywhere.

Serena is definitely involved in Reo's plan, didn't he sent the Obelisk Force to get her back as well? And iirc Serena's reason for escaping out of her dimension and prove her skill is because she wants freedom, directly implying she is currently being "tied" to something, that something being Reo's plan.

A ritual based deck would be a cool idea.

......Mieru IS playing a Ritual deck ;)

What I meant was that they already bothered to make her special by giving her a Ritual deck since the start, so they have might have something in store for her.

Now if only she plays Necloth like her Tag Force version :p

NeoDude-5000

GOOD NEWS, more dub names: From YGOrganisation (well technically names used in the German dub)

Futoshi (shivers kid) will be called Frederick
Tatsuya will be called Tate
Yoko, well she's already been named as Yoko in the dub
Yuzu will be now called Zuzu (hmm... couldn't they think of something realistic)
Shingo or Sawatari whatever you call him, well you can now call him Sylvio (no idea what the name means)
And finally Yuto is... Yuto

What do you guys think? No word on the voice actors, except Yoko who already had her voice actress revealed already

nuzamaki90

GOOD NEWS, more dub names: From YGOrganisation (well technically names used in the German dub)

Futoshi (shivers kid) will be called Frederick
Tatsuya will be called Tate
Yoko, well she's already been named as Yoko in the dub
Yuzu will be now called Zuzu (hmm... couldn't they think of something realistic)
Shingo or Sawatari whatever you call him, well you can now call him Sylvio (no idea what the name means)
And finally Yuto is... Yuto

What do you guys think? No word on the voice actors, except Yoko who already had her voice actress revealed already

Well Zuzu is a nickname for Susan and apparently Yuzu's last name in the dub is Boyle so I guess it's a pun on Susan Boyle

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
......Mieru IS playing a Ritual deck ;)

What I meant was that they already bothered to make her special by giving her a Ritual deck since the start, so they have might have something in store for her.

Now if only she plays Necloth like her Tag Force version :p

LOL, that goes to show how much i pay attention when she's on screen.

nuzamaki90

Episode 47: Yuuri with the Cold Smile
15th March 2015
The Battle Royale in the Maiami Championship continued on. However, many invaders from different dimensions came, throwing the tournament into chaos. Yuya and Yuzu were each involved in new battles...

In order to prove to Serena the truth, Yuzu tries to approach Kurosaki Shun. However, standing before her way is Yuuri, who received secret orders from Akaba Leo. While escaping from the overwhelming power of Yuuri, Yuzu encounters Yuugo, who resembles Yuya. On the other hand, Sora and Kurosaki's duel rages on, seemingly without an end. As the duel reaches its climax, yet another new intrusion...

>Yugo appears
>Another new intrusion

I told you guys to get ready for shenanigans

NeoDude-5000

>Yugo appears
>Another new intrusion

I told you guys to get ready for shenanigans

YUGO'S BACK!!! Hopefully that "new intrusion" is a Synchro Dimension army. The Fusion and Xyz dimensions have a Empire and Rebel Alliance respectively, why can't the Synchro dimension have their own army.

But who's going to win the duel between Shun and Sora. I also wonder if we're going to see the monster Sora attempted to use against Yuto?

This series just keeps getting better and better with every episode

Lorde

Sigh. I was hoping that Yugo would stay away until the next big arc; there are just way too many characters popping up in my opinion.

DarkerShining

I just knew Yugo was going to randomly show up at some point during the Battle Royale, and seems at least one of my theories as to when he would do so turned out to be correct. Looking forward to seeing how this one turns out. I'm guessing we might also learn the name of Yuzu's Synchro Dimension counterpart.

elior

Unlock a world of casual fun and excitement with t
I just knew Yugo was going to randomly show up at some point during the Battle Royale, and seems at least one of my theories as to when he would do so turned out to be correct. Looking forward to seeing how this one turns out. I'm guessing we might also learn the name of Yuzu's Synchro Dimension counterpart.
by the next episode preview it seems yugo might battle yuri since he in the same place with yuzu

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Pretty sure. Also I think they're pushing the overtones of how evil Yuri is a liiiiittle too much, myself. Gross.

NeoDude-5000

How comes Dennis knows Yuri? Could he be from the Fusion Dimension too. Yugo's return was interesting, he really does hate people getting his name wrong. I wonder if he'll react the same way when Zuzu notices the obvious resemblance to Yuya.

But still... Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon what a beast. And check this out: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Odd-Eyes_Rebellion_Dragon

It's a Xyz Pendulum Monster!!! Maybe there could be Fusion and Synchro Pendulum monsters later on

Last edited:

nuzamaki90

How comes Dennis knows Yuri? Could he be from the Fusion Dimension too.

It would explain why he has a Polymerization in his deck.

Also, even though the Lancer Squad are all going to job because that's what they are, jobbers, I can't help but be impressed that the blonde guy wearing shades managed to summon Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth

The amount of skill you need to have to summon that thing is ground-shaking.

Lorde

I'm glad that Mieru, Michio, and the others had relevance in 46 and didn't just stand in the background. I was surprised to see Reiji's mom again as well as Yugo's cameo, but Yuzu and Serena changing clothes was cute. Also Dennis knows Yuri. Yuck.

Last edited:

NeoDude-5000

I'm glad that Mieru, Michio, and the others had relevance in 46 and didn't just stand in the background. I was surprised to see Reiji's mom again as well as Yugo's cameo, but Yuzu and Serena changing clothes was cute. Also Dennis know Yuri. Yuck.

Just goes to show, from now don't trust mysterious characters with quirky attributes. Ray was at times was problematic later he turns out to be Vector, one of nastiest villians in Yu-Gi-Oh! ever! Sora acting cute and being addicted to sweets was strange, ultimately he turns to be a little brat from another dimension. Now with Dennis, trys to be funny but he's now obviously a sneak.

Status
Not open for further replies.