• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowF

Awesome! What channel will it be on?

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Let me just point out 20 Jobelisks came to Synchro and 15 of them have already lost and another 3 are about to lose to Yuya.

I figure more might come especially closer to the arc's end but I'm just impressed that Riley defeated so many before his PTSD kicked in. :p

elior

Unlock a world of casual fun and excitement with t
I figure more might come especially closer to the arc's end but I'm just impressed that Riley defeated so many before his PTSD kicked in. :p
with that many taken down i think yuya vs barret will last until the end of the synchro arc

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
dayum, reira has some serious PTSD. I hope his backstory gets further explored, like kiryu's or akiza's. What i'm glad is happening more consistently are the quality of the duels. Sora just OTK'd like it was no big deal. And that fluffal card looks broken. Using extra deck cards as cost, what!!!? Same goes for tsukikage's trap, transferring effects is and always will be OP AF. I was really expecting tsukikage to lose but i'm so glad sora saved him. I have a feeling jean's end is not gonna be pretty. Traitor to academia and to the synchro dimension alike, he's gonna get it really bad. And lastly, the council's still a bunch of sh1theads who have no power and even then they are swinging alliances like it's nothing. I said it in the beginning and i'll say it again, these guys are garbage and with them in the helm, that dimension is gonna stay in the state it is permanently.

nuzamaki90

Episode 91: めぐりあう運命 – Meguriau Unmei
(A Fateful Encounter)
Barrett has driven Yuya into a corner. At that moment, Sora manages to get to Reira and Serena’s location and let out his true feelings. However, Yuri is right behind him…!

Summary:
Due to the Obelisk Force’s attack, Kurosaki, Gongenzaka, and Yuzu are caught in the chaos in the underground. On the other hand, while Yuya fiercely fights back, the effects of Barrett’s “Crests” make the battle even more difficult, and Yuya is pushed into a corner. At that moment, Sora manages to get to Reira and Serena’s location and confesses his true feelings. However, Yuri is right behind him…!

Cast:
Sakaki Yuya/Yuri
Yugo
Hiiragi Yuzu/Serena
Gongenzaka Noboru
Sawatari Shingo
Kurosaki Shun
Reira
Tsukikage
Tokumatsu Chojiro
Crow Hogan
Amanda
Frank
Tanner
Shinji
Tony
Damon Lopez
Shiun’in Sora
Narrator
Barrett
Jack Atlas
Jean-Michel Roger
Extras

RIP SORA

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
The underground facility break out scenes in this week's episode were fun I must admit. Yuya struggling against Barrett's deck made me laugh tho since Barrett isn't what I consider a big threat. ^^

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
This is going to be fun. Based on the next episode trailer, we're really going to get Yuya+Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri near each other.

And there's still a possibility of Yugo & Yuri's duel moving into the same area as Yuya & Barret, putting Yuya+Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri in the same area. Plus Sora, Reira, and Serena watching the entire thing.

elior

The underground facility break out scenes in this week's episode were fun I must admit. Yuya struggling against Barrett's deck made me laugh tho since Barrett isn't what I consider a big threat. ^^
i agree he only need to summon odd eyes rebellion dragon and he can finish barret crests strategy. unless barret have a crest card to seal this dragon as well

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
i agree he only need to summon odd eyes rebellion dragon and he can finish barret crests strategy. unless barret have a crest card to seal this dragon as well

I wouldn't be shocked if he does have a crest card that can do that too lol. And I wish Enlightenment Magician could've had more than just a quick cameo in this week's episode but alas. ^^;

Akashin

Medal of the Crimson Chain could have, had it not already been used on Dark Rebellion. More importantly, though, how exactly is this duel going to drag another two episodes when Yuya is already in position for an OTK? I'm not really seeing an outcome that isn't PIS on Yuya's part.

elior

Medal of the Crimson Chain could have, had it not already been used on Dark Rebellion. More importantly, though, how exactly is this duel going to drag another two episodes when Yuya is already in position for an OTK? I'm not really seeing an outcome that isn't PIS on Yuya's part.
since it say in the next episode summery that barret crests push yuya to the corner my guess that barret will have a strtegy against odd eyes rebellion as well when yuya go berserk

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
what's your egao gonna do now yuya? this is why his dad's ideals are not always correct. When it's time to fight seriously no egao's gonna change your enemy's motivation. It's gonna either confuse them or make them laugh...at you. I'm even more interested in knowing reira's past now. in 5d's, the yliaster had very traumatizing events in their lives for them to go back in time. I doubt reira's past is that horrible but if war does that to the adults trained for those situations, what about a child that knows nothing of what's going on. reira's reaction is pretty natural. Will they explore that past war? there's no dueling there, just cold hard guns and tanks.

On a less depressing note, wow shun and wow yu-gi-oh, finally we got some physical action. yusei kicked 2 guards back in 5d's but shun just took them all out. impressive.

I sure hope yuzu is not dumb enough, now that she knows the academia is here to capture her that she still wants to get out. If it's involuntary (as that cliffhanger suggests) then it's fine but if she decides that she wants to fight that's really stupid. Still, what crowd drags a person? if she just stands still they pass around her and that's that.

Next episode, every yuya gets back together. If yugo vs yuto with yuya watching was bad enough i can't imagine now that everyone is here. This show is getting hype!

NeoDude-5000

The breakout was probably the best part of the episode. As for the duel all Yuya needs to do really is summon Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon and boom Barrett is screwed. Defeating the Obelisk Force with Odd-Eyes, Dark Rebellion and Enlightenment Paladin was a nice touch too, to bad he doesn't a stand alone fusion that would've things for interesting.

The next episode looks like it's going to be complete chaos, all 4 Yuya's in the same place = real ugly consequences (can Celina's bracelet do anything about it?) Also I was sort of expecting Yugo and Yuri duelling somewhere else.

On a final note, Shay really kicks ***!

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
The next episode looks like it's going to be complete chaos, all 4 Yuya's in the same place = real ugly consequences (can Celina's bracelet do anything about it?) Also I was sort of expecting Yugo and Yuri duelling somewhere else.

I'm kind of over Yuya's berserk mode however. I wish it would be explained already why it happens in the first place and what that giant eye was. ^^

NeoDude-5000

I'm kind of over Yuya's berserk mode however. I wish it would be explained already why it happens in the first place and what that giant eye was. ^^

Something of pure evil I guess. Something far more evil than Duel Academy. My guess is in season 3 we will find out what it is, the eye... of Sauron (nah not really).

Last edited:

GinGaru

i just watched episode 90
i dont think i ever have been this mad toward a character in any anime
just summon that odd eyes xyz dragon w/e its called and win
so stupid i hate yuya so much

Akashin

i just watched episode 90
i dont think i ever have been this mad toward a character in any anime
just summon that odd eyes xyz dragon w/e its called and win
so stupid i hate yuya so much

...You're aware he didn't end his turn nor even leave his Main Phase, I hope. The, "What will Yuya do now?!" ending was largely pointless suspense, I imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.