• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-gi-oh: Dawn of the seven revivals begins

squirtleking

Defender of Justice
"Just to point out, her name's Nicola, not Nicole," Alex commented, "but other than that - let's do this!"

He glared at his two opponents as Nicola began her turn.

"I promise you, the first person to make reference to anything Jaden Yuki says will go down first."

JoJo@210

We Strike At Dawn
'Hmm...I'm know he's suppose to be tough but let's see how well he can do against me. I just hope I made the right decision on using my playful deck instead of my main strong deck.' Jo thought to himself.

"Whenever, you're ready Nicola." Blair shouted grinnng watching Nicola.

Alex only glared at Jo as he stood there with calm face that gave a childish smirk.

squirtleking

Defender of Justice
"All right, I draw!" Nicola announced, "Under my understanding of the rules, no duellist can attack an opponent who has not yet had his or her first turn."

"I summon Aqua Madoor, which has 1200 attack points, and 2000 defence points - and I'll play it in defence mode!" she said as the monster appeared on the field.

"I also play the field spell card Umi - it won't affect Aqua Madoor, though, because it's a spellcaster monster. I play one card face down and end my turn. Let's see what you've got!"

JoJo@210

We Strike At Dawn
"Alright, My turn then." Blair said as she drew. She gazed through her hand. "I'll play a monster in face down defense position and set two cards face down. That'll do for my turn." Blair said as she smiled only holding three cards now.

"Fine my draw then" Alex snickered drawing.

"Hold it, I activate my face down card, Jar of Greed! Which let's me draw a card from my deck." Blair shouted as she drew. "That's all I wanted to activate so continue on." she said as she now held four cards in her hand.

squirtleking

Defender of Justice
"Fine, it's my move, and I summon Darkfire Soldier#1, in attack mode! His power gets reduced thanks to Umi, but that's all right because I activate Tribute Doll, which lets me sacrifice one monster to summon a level 7 monster from my hand - come forth, Dark Magician!"

Even as the soldier was replaced with Dark Magician, Alex was activating his next card.

"Now I activate Dark Magic Attack, which lets me destroy all magic and trap cards on your side of the field - so long to both your facedowns!" Alex announced as Blair's field was wiped clean.

"I play two facedown cards; now, Dark Magician, destroy her facedown monster!" Alex commanded. The blast raced towards the monster with terrifying speed.

JoJo@210

We Strike At Dawn
Jo watched as Alex took no hesitation or time on his turn. 'That was pretty quick! It was if he planned his move last night. Jo thought to himself as he studied Alex.

Blairs face down card was Sakuretsu Armor as it then was shattered into peices after Alex used his spell card.

"Hold it!" the annoucer yelled out, the arena then froze as Dark Magician held his attack in mid-air. "Maybe you don't know much about Tag Duels but in tag duels it is the same as a regular duel, the last person is the first to attack. Now since your not the last person you can't attack yet so you'll have to wait until your turn comes around." The annoucer explained to Alex. "You're lucky that I let this slide for you, but since I let Blair slide in entering this duel you get this chance or else I would have had to follow my duties the school gave me and disqualify you." he added. "You may continue on." the annoucer said as Dark Magicain held back its attack.

"Have you had alot of experience in tag duels?" Jo asked curious and calm while looking at Alex.

squirtleking

Defender of Justice
Alex snarled threateningly at Jo, ignoring the disapproving glare of the announcer.

"Don't question my abilities, kid. We just do things differently back home. Now go ahead and make your move." Turning to the announcer, he bowed his head in submission.

"My apologies, sir, I was unaware of the rule," he said quietly, before turning his gaze back to Jo.

"Get on with it, then."

JoJo@210

We Strike At Dawn
"Okay then, my turn." Jo replied as he drew. "Don't worry about it man, I had some trouble too getting used to these rules here at school too." Jo then paused, "Well, not much really." He then smiled and laughed as he looked at his hand.

"You sure did react quickly Alex." Blair interrupted, Jo looked over at her, "You used your three favorite cards again like you did in your other duels as well in your first turn, was it coincidence or what. A Tribute Doll, Dark Magicain and Dark Magic Attack all in your first hand and still the same stradegy? You're gonna have to be a little more original than that." she added grinning at Alex. Jo only watched as Blair seemed to only taunt Alex for some reason.

''Whats she doing? Jo asked himself. Hmm...I don't see what she has planned but I better just be prepared for whatever comes next. He told himself reassured with the same collected look on his face.

"Alright, I'm going to play one monster in defense mode and two cards face down as well. Then I'll also play Pot of Greed and draw two more cards." Jo exclaimed as he drew again. He browsed through the four cards he had in his hand now. "Hmm...well, by just looking at the feild and my hand I hope that this duel lasts alittle longer so I can have some fun. So show me a good time Alex and Nicola. I end my turn." Jo said with a smirk of pleasure on his face.

squirtleking

Defender of Justice
Trying to ignore Alex's growls of fury, Nicola began her turn.

"All right, I summon Sea Serpent Warrior of Darkness, in attack mode!" she cried, as the 1800atk/1500def point monster appeared.

"I play one more facedown, and then I'll attack Blair's facedown monster with my Sea Serpent!" she announced, as her monster leapt forwards to attack.

JoJo@210

We Strike At Dawn
Blair's monster card then flipped over to reveal a Penguin Soldier. Nicola's Sea Serpent then shattered the flightless bird into pieces. Blair only grinned as her monster was destroyed.

"Well, now you activated my monster's effect. I get to return two monsters on the feild to thier owners hand and I choose your Sea Serpent and Alex's Dark Magicain!" Blair yelled as the two monsters selected were returned to Alex and Nicola's hands. "You done?" Blair asked smiling confidently as she looked at the feild where Nicola only has a Defense Aqau Madoor on the feild and two face downs with Umi still on the feild.

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
* 0_0 ok i missed loads whilst i was away*

Mike ran into the arena to see two pairs of duelists both duelling each other. His new card appeared in its spirit form aswell as his two Kuriboh monsters. The newest was like a small female angel only her wings were a deep blood red and a ribbon was tied around each arm just below the shoulders. It was known as the Blood Angel-Kadia. He'd never heard of it before but it matched his deck of females. He chose these cards because of his love of girls.

Looking into the crowd he noticed the girl who he saw win her match quickly in the entrance duel. He went to one of the seats near her. "Hi. Is anyone sitting here." Mike said indicating the empty seat nearby. "I'm Mike by the way."

Kazuki Yukimura

"Waah, let me breathe!!!" Liza screamed, after almost dying from oxygen starvation

"Are you crazy Kim, you almost killed me!!" After that, Suzume looked at her and said

"So, she lives. How are you feeling, Liza? You completely lost Kim´s entire duel!" Liza, after noticing that, blushed on embarassment

"Oh! Sorry Kim, I´m really sorry!" Suzume just looked at a boy who said that his name was Mike

"Hi, Mike, my name´s Suzume, but, call me just Zume, and the one who was screaming a while ago is Liza, and this is Kim, my best friend, nice to meet you!"

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
"Sorry Liza." Kim apolosgised. She then noticed the other boy. "Oh hi then Mike. I guess you've only just got here. Well those down there are are a boy called Alex who beat me quickly and lets never speak of it again."

*I couldn't really think of anything else to add*

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
"At least someone here's nice. Everyone i've talked to has gotten on my nerves. They treat me like i'm weak." Mike said. He looked at the three and noticed one thing. Only one of them wore green whilst the others wore blue like he did. "Ok either Kim went straight into Kazijin or she's already advanced." Mikes Blood Angel appeared out again in her spirit form.

*By the i checked all over posts and saw we could make up cards so the Blood Angel-Kadia is mine*

squirtleking

Defender of Justice
"Hold on!" Alex cried, activating his facedown card, "I activate Divine Wrath! So long as I discard a card from my hand, I can negate the effect of your monster!"

"This saves both of our monsters," Nicola added, "although since my Sea Serpent attacked your monster first, your life points are safe. I should point out that Umi raises my Sea Serpent's attack and defence to 2000 and 1700! I end my turn."

JoJo@210

We Strike At Dawn
"Hmph, you got lucky." Blair grinned as she drew and looked at the card she just added to her hand.

"Well, I don't have a good hand right now so I'll just play this, RELOAD!" Blair yelled as she then returned the three cards in her hand to her deck and drew three new cards and gazed at them. "I'll now play Gemini Elves in Attack mode (1900/1000) and then I'll also play Swords Of Revealing light!" Blair yelled as she played two cards. A pair of Slender looking Elves appeared on the feild. A huge barrage of swords then appeared all around Alex and Nicola.

"That'll ought'a hold you three still for three turns." Blair said smiling now only holding one card in her hand. "I'll now end my turn."

squirtleking

Defender of Justice
"Fair enough - not that it'll do you any good," Alex drawled as he drew his new card, "I activate my facedown card, Mystical Space Typhoon, which destroys your Swords of Revealing Light! Then I activate Cards of Sanctity, which makes us all draw until we have six cards!"

Glancing at his new hand, Alex's grin widened.

"I sacrifice my Dark Magician to special summon my Dark Eradicator Warlock to the field," he announced, "and I'll then bring my Dark Magician back from the graveyard with Premature Burial, paying 800 life points to do so!"

"Hold on!" Nicola interrupted, "I activate Tornado Wall! So long as Umi is on the field, any form of damage to our life points becomes 0, so you don't need to lose life points!"

"Thanks, Nicola!" Alex cried, "And thanks to my Warlock's special ability, both of our opponents take 1000 points of damage to their life points!

"But I'm not done yet," he added, "I activate Lightning Vortex, which lets me destroy all face-up monsters on my opponent's side of the field, so long as I discard one card from my hand - say goodbye to Gemini Elf! Plus, my warlock deals you both another 1000 points of damage!"

Grinning triumphantly at the grim looks on his opponents' faces, Alex made his final move.

"I lay two facedowns - and then my Warlock will attack Blair's life points directly, while my Dark Magician attacks Jo's defence monster!"

The attacks raced towards their targets, the life point counter showing the current scores; Alex/Nicola 8000, Jo/Blair 4000.

JoJo@210

We Strike At Dawn
"Well, I'll activate dust tornado to destroy Tornado Wall! Thus you have to pay 800." Jo grinned, "And takes to Dust Tornado I get to set another card face down and I set one facedown." Jo watched as the Dark Magicain came and destroyed his facedown defense monster revealing to be a Nimble Momonga. The flying squirrel was then destroyed leaving Jo with an open feild. "Nicely done Alex but you activated Nimble's Effect. Whenever it's destroyed and sent to the graveyard I gain 1000 life points." Jo said as his life points raised.

Current Score:
Alex: 3200
Nicola: 3200
Jo: 3000
Blair: 2000

"But thats not all, see it has another effect, I can bring from my deck more Nimbles in defense and I bring two from my deck onto the feild in facedown defense position!" Jo stated as two more squirrels appeared.

"It's alright Warlock finish off Blair!" Alex yelled confidently.

Jo looked at Blair's open feild with no monsters to protect her!

'D*mn it! Why isn't she activating her facedown? Screw it! I was gonna save this for later but what the hell.' Jo thought to himself gritting his teeth.

"Not so fast I activate my other facedown Gravity Bind!" Jo yelled as his face down card lifted. A huge net formed on the feild holding back the monsters on Alex and Nicola's side of the feild. Blair then took a sigh of relief as she thought she had almost lost. Jo as well took a sigh of relief.

'That was close. Too close. Jo then smirked, 'So I was right, this is a very entertaining duel. I just hope that it's only an entertaining duel and not one I might lose. Jo then looked at Alex with a grin on his face. "You done?" Jo asked eagerly to see what he could do to turn the duel around.

Last edited:

squirtleking

Defender of Justice
"Nice try, Jo, but not good enough!" Alex announced, "I activate a dust tornado of my own, which stops your gravity bind card - now, my Warlock can actually attack!"

Once again, the Warlock launched his potentially devastating attack at Blair...

JoJo@210

We Strike At Dawn
"Sorry Jo." Blair apologized as the warlocks attack got closer.

"Blair."
Jo told himself in his head. Blair then turned her head towards to Alex.

"I'm not going out without a fight! I activate my last card! Ring Of Destruction!" Blair shouted as her ring appeared. "And I select your Warlock as the target." Blair yelled.

Jo watched as Blair made her suicidal move. "She's going to lose this duel." Jo said to himself angry. "I think I can help but I wanted this to be a win not a draw." Jo gritted his teeth.

"And I'll chain her move!" Jo yelled angrily. Blair and the other duelists looked towards him with shock.

"Why're you gonna go against my move. I can't do nothing else." Blair asked confused.

"Not against yours Blair." Jo replied, if your going down then I'm going down with you. Jo then turned to Alex with a blank stare as Alex did the same. "You sure did make me work a sweat that's for sure." Jo then paused as he lifted his hand over his face down card as he then grinned. "I'm glad we had this duel and I hoping we have a rematch real soon."

"Jo whatever your plaaning on doing stop! You might still be able to win!" Bliar suggested yelling with concern. Jo only ignored her suggestion and continued on with his move.

"I chain with the quick play spell card Rush Recklessly! And I'll choose to increase your Warlocks attack to 3200!" Jo yelled activating his face down card. "We lose the 1000 life points due to Warlock's effect but oh well. though we're still alive to finish this move!" Jo yelled.

Alex's warlock then Glowed from the attack increase then bursted to holograms pieces as an explosion of smoke formed. All the duelists then fell off the raised arena taking a 10 foot drop to the ground as thier life points all fell to 0.

"Game End!" The annoucer exclaimed as he called for medic to check on all the duelist's. Jo lifted himself up groaning. "Mhhnnn, d*mn!" Jo grunted in pain holding his back. He looked over to Blair only a few feet away from him and who wasn't moving at all.

"Blair!" Jo yelled running next to her. "Blair you alright?! D*mn! I guess I shouldn't had helped in that last move! F*ck I hurt someone else in a duel, arrgghh!" Jo yelled angrily.

The annoucer came towards Jo and Blair looking at Blair then checking her pulse. "It's alright son, she's just fainted from the fall and explosion.

"Oh that's good." Jo sighed relieved as he then turned his head. "And how bout the other two duelists?" he asked concerned and a worried look.