• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-gi-oh: Dawn of the seven revivals begins

Kazuki Yukimura

OOC: Suzume is a boy, but I´ll let you pass this time

The devil looking creature attacked Suzume face-down card, which revealed to be...

"My Big Shield Gardna (100/2600) is strong enough to deal with your Guardian Baou" Suzume said, even thinking "Damn, this is the only card in my entire deck who could take the blow" but, he just said

"I think you end your turn, don´t ya? So, I draw and activate my Mystical Space Typhoon, to destroy your Royal Decree" Suzume said, while a green, sparkling tornado sucked the Royal Decree card and destroyed it

"I summon my Silent Magician Lvl. 4, in attack mode, and, I put one card face-down on the field, just to end my turn" He said, while a little girl, wearing a white hat and some white and blue clothes appeared on the field, right before a card appeared behind her

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
Kim was sat in one of the seats watching the duel. "Come on Zume! You can win this match!" She shouted. Her spirit monsters was also watching. Lily was on Kim's shoulder and Snowrunt was dancing around as usual.

<Do you think he'll win?> Lily asked Kim.

"Well he is my friend so i gotta want him to win. And Snowrunt stop dancing arou...oh never mind he's not going to listen. I just want another duel right now though."

Kyuubii

Gigas
"Alright, my turn now. First I'll play Card of Sanctity so we each draw until we have six cards in our hands, which also raises your magician's attack points to 3500. Next, I'll play two cards face down,and attack your Big Shield Guardna! Since I attacked it last turn, it is now in Attack mode, and not only that, when I destroy it Baou's attack goes up by 1000 thanks to its special ability. So say good bye!" The demon monster, sword in hand charged towards the large man with the shield and let loose a loud battle cry...

Kazuki Yukimura

"I activate my trap card, Mirror Force! This trap card makes your attack to come bace to you and destroy all of your monsters!" Suzume said, while the attack of the sworded demon monster was reflected by a invisible wall, destroying all Maverick monsters

"Now, I think you´re done, so, I draw and I summon my Water Magician (1400/1000) in attack mode" Suzume said, while a purple haired girl, wearing a cape appeared on the field

"I activate my face down card, Heavy Storm, to destroy your face-down cards!"...

Kyuubii

Gigas
"That triggers my counter trap, Guardian Force, which stops your storm in it's tracks," the large gale coming from Suzume's side collided with one coming from Maverick's side and they both dissapated instantly. "It's been a long time since I've found an opponent this worthy, keep it up Zume!"

Kazuki Yukimura

"Thanks, I attack your life points directly using my dear Silent Magician! Damn... just attack Silent!" Suzume said, while his Silent Magician attacked Maverick life points directly, making his life points drop to 800

"I attack your life points directly using my Water Magician!"

OOC: I think I´m gonna win... But, you can win if you want

Kyuubii

Gigas
"Hold on, before your Water Magician attacks, I'll activate my face down card, Soul Shield! I pay half my life points to negate your attack and end your turn on the spot, which means it's my turn now."

Maverick drew one card from his deck and stared at it blankly, Where'd this come from...? Now I remember, I got it in the mail the day before entrance exams. That's strange, I don't remember putting it in my deck. Oh well it's perfect to play right now anyway.

"Now, I can sacrifice your Silent Magician Level 4 and Water Magician to special summon Lava Golem to your side of the field," a large beast made of lava and rock then appeared beside Suzume in place of her other two monsters. "Now because of this monster you lose 700 lifepoints each standby phase. I'm not done yet though, thanks to Sugureta's special ability, after it has been in the graveyard for two turns, mine and your's, I can remove it from play to summon the Six Winged Demon Daio!"

A monster, almost human like in appearance except for six large bat like wings on its back, emerged behind Maverick in a flash of purple light. "My monster's original attack is 2800, however, thanks to it's special ability it gains 600 attack points for every Guardian Baou and Grarl in my graveyard and on my field. So therefore, it's attack now stands at 3400, and now I'll attack your Big Shield Gardna." The fallen angel shot a powerful purple blast of energy towards the other monster, vaporizing it on contact, "And now I'll end my turn...

OOC: Don't count your chickens before they hatch Kazuki:p
Also, the current lifpoint count is:
Maverick: 400
Suzume: 700
And thank's to Lava Golem you lose 700 lifepoints at the beginning of your next turn, you do the math.

Kazuki Yukimura

OOC: Damn!... Ok, you win this time, but next

"Okay, I know I lost, Maverick, so, I just draw and my life points drop to 0" Suzume said, while he drawed his last card and his life points dropped to 0

"The winner is Maverick! Congratulations Maverick, you passed to Kazejin Green" The announcer said, while Suzume just walked to Maverick´s side and said, before he smiled softly to him

"Great duel Maverick, but next time we duel, I´m gonna win" After saying that, Suzume went out of the arena, before he sat down on a chair he found

Kyuubii

Gigas
"We'll see Zume," Maverick received a new, green blazer from the announcer and walked back to the large group of people right behing Suzume. Sitting down in a plastic chair, he waited for another duel to begin...

Kazuki Yukimura

"It´s a shame you couldn´t win, Zume, but, I´ll win for both of us!" Liza said, before she jumped on the arena, and started to duel someone she found

"Ok, now I begin..."

*A few minutes later*

"And the winner is Megan! You have pass to Kazejin Green, congratulations!" The announcer said, while a really dissapointed Liza was getting out the arena and sat on a chair, just next to Suzume

"...I lost..."

OOC: I had to post something, doesn´t I?"

M

MajinDegeto

just then a person started to walk toward the arena and saw liza. he walked up to her
Das" being sad isnt going to get you any where trust me on that one." he then made his way toward the arena and got out his deck.
Das" ok fool i plan to make this fight a good one." he took out his Magicans Force Deck. this deck is filled with nothing more than Spellcasters.
Das and his foe then started there match. as Das drew his card he could only show an evil look on his face as he played his card he drew.
Das" i play cost down now i can summon one monster on my side of the field by lowering their level. and now i summon Dark Magician Girl(2000/1700) in attack mode but thats not all i play Sages Stone to summon Dark Magician(2500/2100). and i will end my turn with 3 face downs." but the end of his turn he had two monsters on the field with attack points equal or higher than 2000.
Das" ha ha ha give me your best shot welp." after his foe ended his turn he wasnt even impressed
Das" was that it ha well now time to end this match i sacrifice Dark Magician in order to summon Dark Eradicator Warlock(2500/2100) in attack mode next i play pot of greed to add two cards to my hand and now my Dark Eradicator Warlocks effect actives you see if he is on the field while i or you active a normal spell card you take 1000 points of direct damage." a powerful blast hit his foes and made him lose 1000 points.
Das"i guess i will lay down the 2 cards i just drew and call it a turn." looking at the crowd
Das" i hope your all watching this because it will be your turn next" he said in his head
the foe then summon a pladin of white dragon. but he countered with a trap
Das' fool you walked right into my trap i play ring of destruction and i also play ring of defense so now u lose 1900 life points.
after that his foe looked very angry.
Das" ok my turn and now i think i will play this Monster Reborn and bring back my Dark Magician next i set one monster and active Dedication through light and darkness and i sacrifice my Dark magician in order to summon Dark Magician of Chaos(2800/2600) and now a spell is added to my hand and since Monster Reborn is a normal spell u lose 1000 more life points i end turn.
as his foe set one more monster and 2 more face downs he could only think of how he would finish him.
Das"i know ok my turn. and i plan to finish this i play pot of greed and draw 2 more cards. next i play Diffusion Wave Motion and now Dark Eradicator Warlock attack all monsters." just then his Warlock used a powerful magic attack and finished his foes monsters \
Das" and need i remind u that i actived 2 normal spells so u lost the last of ur life points." as the players life points went to 0 Das began to left the stage
Annoucer" the Winner Das" Das was doing a small laugh since he knew that the other students would be next.

isnt anyone want to contuine this?

Last edited by a moderator: