• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters GX (Japanese Version: Contains Spoilers)

cybermew

A la lune!
Well maybe if enough fans complained then the writers might provide SOME explaination on the ending. Hopefully, we'll also hear about the other characters as well.

My explanation.

Judai-Hermit
Sho-Hobo
Kaiser-Govermental Adviser
Asuka-Queen of England
Manjoume-Bank Manager
Chronos-Cross-dressing clown
Kenzan-Zoo Keeper

Just to say a bit XD.

I could see them clearing it up though.

uber gon

Accept Change
My explanation.

Judai-Hermit
Sho-Hobo
Asuka-Queen of England
Manjoume-Bank Manager
Kenzan-Zoo Keeper

Just to say a bit XD.

Sure hope so. Frankly, I'd like to know why the writers ignored to an epilogue after the episode. Heck, a little clip show would've sufficed.

lunic

Banned
My explanation.

Judai-Hermit
Sho-Hobo
Asuka-Queen of England
Manjoume-Bank Manager
Kenzan-Zoo Keeper

Just to say a bit XD.

You forgot these:

Ojamas-New Avengers
Bastian-Stem-cell researcher
Winged-Kuriboh-God

Red Ryu

Am I the only one who felt they ended it just fine?

It wasn't perfect, but it at least didn't do something stupid to end the whole thing.

uber gon

Accept Change
Am I the only one who felt they ended it just fine?

It wasn't perfect, but it at least didn't do something stupid to end the whole thing.

I gues. But I would've liked to see the other characters in the flesh except for mere drawings.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
The battle between Young-Yugi and Jaden was the most awesome part in the whole series.

Is that a sarcasm? :p

Because I think it is a pathetic ending.....they should show the result of the Duel. If they do, now THAT's awesome. I want to see something like Slifer vs Yubel's last form (forgot its name) or God Neos.......and more NEX-ified Spacians & NEX-ified Spacian's Contact Fusion.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
they end it O.K. at least not like the one, a sudden twist end up judai victory. that ending I will hate cause he can defeat the Gods with Hero. Unrealitis I say.

unrealistic it is, but it also shows that you don't need God Cards to win a Duel :p

uber gon

Accept Change
Really liked the battle, but the ending was quite lame

Yeah, but at least not all animé endings were bad. Just saw Megaman Starforce Tribe end, and it was a whole lot better than this ending.

Shiningstar

Proud Owner....PWNED
I was going to say something else, but it may of offended some.

I have another one

Neospacians-Basketball Team.

YES.

I really liked the ending. I guess I was fighting myself over who'd win.

Oh, and I'm suprised that the piece of paper Judai had didn't have a chibi picture of Johan waving and O'Brien sweat-dropping in the background. LOL, That would've made my day.

So, before anyone says anything, 95 and 169 were the best episodes EVAR. :p

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change

uber gon

Accept Change
Hopefully, we'll get SOME extra info about the GX season. The ending left A LOT of holes.