• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh Favorites

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
What is your favourite YGO series? 5Ds

Who is your favourite YGO protagonist? Yusei. (I'd have put Jack as per my avatar, but he's a rival, so he doesn't count for this question).

Who is your favourite YGO antagonist? Yubel, followed by Yami Bakura

For Subbers or Dubbers or both, which series do you think had the best voice-acting? I stopped watching the dub after Zexal, but it was Zexal onwards when I stopped using the character's dub names in discussions. Conversely I didn't watch the subbed versions of DM, GX or 5Ds, except for the episodes of GX and 5Ds that were never dubbed (GX S4 and the 5Ds Arc Cradle). I will say however that the dub did have some decent voice acting in-between the stellar dialogue choices.

Mathew Charles as Jaden (glad they got him back for Bonds Beyond Time)
And also the live duel at the 2022 NA WCQ against Aster's VA

Jalouis

What is your favourite YGO series?
The best anime for me is without a doubt 5D's.

Who is your favourite YGO protagonist?
Yuma, mainly because I liked his attitude and the ideals he stood for, and how in a world full of cynics either attempted to show how his thinking was flawed, he stood steadfast and proved that his way of thinking was right.

Who is your favourite YGO antagonist?
Marik. They guy did some twisted stuff.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
What is your favorite YGO series?
5Ds. ‘Cardgames on motorcycles’ just sounded so stupid until you actually watch it. But the series has a lot of cool things going for it and sime great emotional highs as well.

Who is your favorite YGO main protagonist? Yugi/atem. While i like 5Ds as a series more, out of the more serious protags i still like yugi more. His personal relationship with his friends just makes him feel livelier, while yusei falls into the trap of being a bit TOO cool and calm.

Who is your favorite YGO main antagonist? Marik. Mostly cause i feel like the other villains tries a bit too hard at being dangerous with over the top complicated plan. Marik is more simple but effective in making you be intimidated by him.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
What is your favorite YGO series?
1.DM
2.GX
3.5D's

Who is your favorite YGO main protagonist?
1.Yusei Fudo
2.Jaden Yuki (Season 4)
3.Atem
4.Yusaku Fujiki

Who is your favorite YGO main antagonist?
1.Yami Marik
2.Yami Bakura
3.Maximillion Pegasus

WangJason97

I like the original "Season 0" & YGO: Duel Monsters up until the Battle City Arc the most. GX & 5D's anime were not good at all imo, just didnt have the same feel as Duel Monsters. Zexal however, I find interesting, it shares a lot in common with Duel Monsters and just feels new and not as cheesy as GX.