• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh! Gold Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

would suck to get like 10 Don Zaloogs tho....

you mean..each box having 2 copies of 12.5cards? or as in, 1 of one card, 2 of another? *gets 2 Mirror Force* damn it

and are these gold thingies like Ultimate rare....can be any card?
I've LOVE a Gold Technology Crush Card!

I just read on shriek.twoday.net, that theres gonna be 1 pack per box. i dunno if misprint or something. Isn't UDE just wasting cardboard there?

Last edited:

but how big are these boxes going to be? and how will the cards be stored?

And how big are the actual cases that hold the boxes?

cybermew

A la lune!
Click on go Advanced, click on the IMG button, erase the http already in there, and input your address.

Also, I dought it will look like that.

that looks more realistic...and damn cool
*can't wait for my boxes to arrive*

wait....2 piles right? 25 cards....erm....great math UDE

EDIT:
Hold on...according to this (http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/4765624/main) it says there are only going to be 18 'fan favourites'....so what will the other 27 cards be? (oh look..my favourite number pops up again)

Last edited:

well, we all want Gold-tech Skull Servants don't we?

maybe the 18 fan-faves are the gold tech cards? they wouldn't have CCV in there if it wasn't really rare

Mikau

Better then you
Great...... now I'm gonna have to deal with noobs and little kids using Grandmaster. That just made my day [sarcasm/]

Why is there so little information, it comes out a like... ermm... (does the maths)... like
11 days, and noone know the cards, how its gonna be packaged (but that pic looked pretty cool). the most people know are the 5 or so cards that are gonna be in their, 25 cards per pack, 5 boxes per case, and such. Noone actually has seen a gold technology card, and noone really knows exactly what its gonna be. (although its gonna be something like aultimate rare)

UDE release barely any information so that it adds to fan speculation, meaning that when it comes out people will buy loads to try and uncover the secrets before anyone else.

It's a simple, yet effective, marketing technique

Status
Not open for further replies.