• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-gi-Oh GX Cartoon network at 5pm?www

Status
Not open for further replies.

poke_girl

The Amazing
My older brother showed me this http://www.yugioh.com/ appiently GX is on at 5pm on cartoon network in the US, is there any truth to that?
Plus there's a preview video.. http://www.serebiiforums.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=14 (It's the Yu-gi-oh! GX Preview button obviously)

I don't like how they've taken out him bumping into Yugi...

edit: Please excuse the www in the title.. I have no idea how I put that in.. it was an accident.
(and what's Miguzi? >_>; )

Last edited:

Manjoume

Yes, Gx is on Cartoon Network all week too. Miguzi is a block on Cartoon Network around 4 pm (central time zone in the US) and Gx has been airing on it for a while now. And they left Yugi in there.

Yu-Gi-Oh Gx is on Episode 28 (I think) on Miguzi.

poke_girl

The Amazing
Manjoume said:
Yes, Gx is on Cartoon Network all week too. Miguzi is a block on Cartoon Network around 4 pm (central time zone in the US) and Gx has been airing on it for a while now. And they left Yugi in there.

Yu-Gi-Oh Gx is on Episode 28 (I think) on Miguzi.
I see, is it any good?
I thought they took Yu-gi out as it wasn't in the preview, I've only just noticed that the preview is alot of clips and things :p I thought it was the actural thing, like the first 5mins or something.

Manjoume

The dub is okay besides some voices and trying to be funny with lame jokes.

poke_girl

The Amazing
Manjoume said:
The dub is okay besides some voices and trying to be funny with lame jokes.
That sounds like 4kids.. at least they acturaly seem to have used a song this time, not just something saying yu-gi-oh over and over...

C

Confused no more

Personally, I prefer GX over the original series. It's fun to see a go-lucky monkey-boy instead of an over-cliche "king of games" winning every match in his life to "save the world". No junk about "We have come to steal your soul..." junk, well there was one or two rare occasions...whatever, the plot isn't so cliche anyways, I think it's an improvement...

poke_girl

The Amazing
Punk-Dude-Danny said:
Not a very good song, but at least they are trying. Bless thier ****ing evil socks....
At least it isn't the words Yu-gi-oh GX over and over.

C

Confused no more

poke_girl said:
At least it isn't the words Yu-gi-oh GX over and over.
Nope, it just repeats the phrase: "Game on! Get your game on! Come on now, better play your cards right!" it justs screams that out in the whole song. It's actually his slogan, I mean the character literally says: "Get your game on!" at the beginning of every duel!

Hidden Mew

Fog Trainer
In my opinion, the song is, overall, horrible. During its first week, the song was okay but now, thanks to the chorus of "Get your game on!," the song become so bad. I also seriously dislike that Jaden always says "Get your game on," for every duel. It is so pointless and stupid to even say that every time. I prefer the other Yu-Gi-Oh! series much better than GX. In GX, Jaden wins almost every duel, except that one with Zane, with his weak elemental heroes and his horrible phrases. Even though Yugi won almost all the time too, his duels were more important and intense. Yugi did usually play to save the world and his friends, but at least that's a deeper meaning to win than to just be the next King of Games. For some reason, Jaden thinks that he can be the next one, even though his deck is lame. I know that Jaden has played a couple of shadow games, but he didn't believe it the first time and the second time he said that he was having fun, even though he looked like he was being killed. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but Jaden just annoyes me to my core. Yugi, on the other hand, is smarter and plays much better than Jaden has from what I've seen. By the way, there is another thread for GX discussions.

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
For some reason, Jaden thinks that he can be the next one, even though his deck is lame. I know that Jaden has played a couple of shadow games, but he didn't believe it the first time and the second time he said that he was having fun, even though he looked like he was being killed. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but Jaden just annoyes me to my core. Yugi, on the other hand, is smarter and plays much better than Jaden has from what I've seen. By the way, there is another thread for GX discussions.
the only complaint I have is that his deck is good but, he at the beggining always draws the same cards. He draws better ones later on.Kinda like how yugi randomly got cards in his deck that never appeared like the magician of black chaos or the dark sage or buster blade. I personally like the Elemenal hereos. Also Jaden has a theme to his deck. Yugi didnt really. Although Jaden's personality I cant stand. Although soft spoken yugi wasnt much better. I heard though that next season there is less focus on just Jaden and more on everybody. Yugioh the original was fun but, it started to get old. This saga has so far been enjoyable.

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Overall, I prefer the original Yugioh over GX. But GX is okay too, especially considering it's just a sequel. And the song isn't THAT bad.

Oh, and if you want to see the discussion thread, click here.

Kaiserin

please wake up...
Ya, there's already a thread for the stupid dub. D:

*bitter*

Meh, closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.