• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[Yu-Gi-Oh!] Help me OUt Here?

SamsGFX

<< May Is Sexci!
Howdy, I wanna set up a deck for YVD, that contains all good Spellcaster monsters.

I already have:
Dark Magician
Dark Magician Girl

I have no clue into what I should add, so any help would be greatfull

Divine_Light

Espeon will own all!
Get "Spellcaster's Judgment Structure Deck" which includes Dark Eridicater Warlock Atk 2500 Def 2100 (I bought that deck), My deck is gonna include dragon, spellcaster and warrior, so if you buy the "Dragon's Roar Structure Deck" you can boost it with "Lord of D or Lord of Dragon" and use "Flute of Summening Dragon" to summon two dragons to the field from your hand
Note: Lord of D is a spellcaster type

DanK84

Manyula Trainer
Yeah, the Spellcaster's Judgment Structure Deck will really help. I don't really know of any other cards you should add off the top of my head right now, if I think of anymore I'll be back.

Divine_Light

Espeon will own all!
SamsGFX said:
Howdy, I wanna set up a deck for YVD, that contains all good Spellcaster monsters.

I already have:
Dark Magician
Dark Magician Girl

I have no clue into what I should add, so any help would be greatfull

Is that the dark magician girl that came in the tin?

He wants to make a deck for YvD not a real life deck.Try to netdeck one metagame.com sometimes has some.