• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh! Hits the Record Books - Eat your heart out MtG

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
cant see anything bad about them, ive won many duels with them. and yea theyre really fun to play

Munchy.42

I'm probably not the best person to explain why they're bad, but if you compare them to any of the good decks around today, say LS or Monarchs or something, you can clearly see they're not good.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
First off, I love the Neo Spacians, but a conventional Neos Space deck requires Neo Space for the Fusions to say on the field, and decks that use Field Spells anyway are easy to beat 'cos of MST, Heavy, Dust Tornado etc etc...

Junk and Debris is better.

Tropios

ive all field spells plus protection thats needed, so i dont have to worry about that. and my fusions has kicked many LS asses, but never dueled against monarchs

cybermew

A la lune!
Yugioh Virtual Dueling.

Basically a way over dueling over the internet.

Face my LS deck with your E-Heroes.

Or we could just duel over MSN.

Tropios

ok lol ill tell you when i can duel you

did one of you actually run them? besides youre not gonna tell me those fusions have bad effects

Tropios

so you call plasma vices effect bad? grand neos, all those others?

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
E-Hero Absolute Zero and Chimeratech Fortress Dragon are bad?

No, but they give overwelming advantages, so their summonings are worth it.

As for the Neos Fusions, you'd expect they'd give even more advantage due to them returning to the Extra Deck, but they don't.

CM was just overreacting.

Tropios

uuuum, hello neo-space.
as for the others: since fusion summon counts as special summon and you can fuse from your hand, theyre easy to summon out since its possible to combine almost every e-hero.

+ ive future fusion :D

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
uuuum, hello neo-space.
as for the others: since fusion summon counts as special summon and you can fuse from your hand, theyre easy to summon out since its possible to combine almost every e-hero.

+ ive future fusion :D

You can only fuse from your hand, if you use Polymerization, so no Contact Fusions.

Future Fusion also doesn't work on the Contact Fusions.

Neo Space may keep them on the field, but it's just not worth it, if you want to use E • Hero Fusions, use the ones with Sparkman, Necroshade and Bladedge as materials.

They'll stay on the field, have better ATK and have worthwhile effects.

Tropios

i was talking about future fusion but not about using it with neos. and its worth it, but yea i use those fusions the most, like plasma vice

They're just a fun deck to play, not a good deck.

Just like my Cloudian deck. I have long since abandoned hope of ever winning a tourney with them, but they are just so dang fun that I can't bring myself to use anything else. That's what these games were invented for; having fun.
P.S.: Come on, guys; this is supposed to be a happy discussion, not a debate:).
I love this outcome because it will finally show those MtG nerds where to shove their cards.