• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh! Hits the Record Books - Eat your heart out MtG

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
mtg? metagame? i never use that kind of words like mill or something, its all the same. just a kind of unoriginal deck

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
And If he did not imply such a perverse place?

Repeat Cybermew's statement.

Well he did imply :\

You're a pragmatic? :p

CM was taking the piss when he said that I had a weird fetish, he took the literal meaning (the semantic meaning), as supposed to the implied meaning (the pragmatic meaning).

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Speaking of semantic meanings...I'm back

and speaking of pragmatic meanings...for how much longer? =3

SmartD

Speaking of semantic meanings...I'm back

and speaking of pragmatic meanings...for how much longer? =3

Off-topic: Hey, KSW, glad to see you're back. The ACD felt different without you.

On-topic: Gosh, that's an awesome record. I really did my part of buying the cards. I got (alomst) loads of them.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Off-topic: Hey, KSW, glad to see you're back. The ACD felt different without you.

On-topic: Gosh, that's an awesome record. I really did my part of buying the cards. I got (alomst) loads of them.

You can blame the horribly strict signature rules for that one...

I do wonder how long this record will last until it's beat by something else...we all know Dinosaur King TCG will beat it =3