• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh Mafia

What mafia do you guys want next?

• Total voters

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
My Intro

Welcome to my second mafia I will host here. Now this is an idea I had about 3-4 months ago on another forum that didn't take off. I am hoping for a decent number with this game, at least 12 people. The more people that play the more stronger actions there can be. Also don't forget you all may post in the thread during the night phase, you guys need to communicate in forum mafias, otherwise the mafia will run rampant.

Rules:

1. This game will be held in 48 hour blocks. During the appropriate phase everyone who has an action will PM their actions to me. After the 48 hour deadline I will write up the actions and post them, therefore starting the day round. That is where you vote to execute a player.

2. Ask me if you have any doubts about something you wanna do.

3. You MAY NOT say whether you are Good or Evil you may only hint at your role. You can obviously say you are good though cos I mean who would claim evil?

4. NO outside discussion of this game unless you are evil or you have been told otherwise by me. No planning attacks or revealing roles. Seriously it ruins the game. You can not trust people anyway. (by no outside discussion I mean that you can only communicate with each other in this thread)

5. If you are unsure what the roles mean, please ask first, rather than halfway through the game. As always, action choices are sent in to me via PM.

6. There is to be no rp-ing this is not classic mafia from over a year ago and any post has to be game related repeated breaking of this rule will result in penalties vote, ability or even if it is serious being modkilled!

7. No dead talking. If you are dead you are not allowed to post in this thread until the game is over. If your dead your dead you are dead for a reason so stay quiet and save everything you need to say for the end.

8. Keep it clean no flaming, spamming or excessive swearing and also follow serebii game forum overall rules. If you can’t follow these rules don’t sign up.

9. Perhaps the most important rule BE ACTIVE!!!

Game play:
First round begins:

•I post an opening Write-up signifying the start of the game and every player votes by picking one player to be lynched to start the game. We then move on to the night phase.

• Each player decides on an action and sends their PM. Anyone with ability or skill may choose to use it. The evil players decide together who they want to kill. Note: There is going to be a 48 hour limit to send in your actions. That way there's less waiting on one person. If someone doesn’t send in their action on time(3 times) their role will be re-assigned to anyone interested in joining the game.

• Along with voting for who to kill you all must vote for someone to reviece a magic and trap card. These cards must be given out every phase, if there is no majority they are given at random. The magic cards will give the person a bonus and the trap cards are a penalty. Once given a person must use the card within the next 2 phases, or else the magic card is nullified and the trap card is put into use immediately.

Game Outline-

The game will be based on ALL yugioh seies featuring characters from all 3 shows.

Roles:
Will be finalised when we get enough people.

Good- Win if all mafia are dead.

Yugi/Dark Magician- Can swap one person with another, so if anyone targets one person the action will happen to the other and visc-versa.

Yusei/Stardust Dragon- Can choose to protect one person every night, while protected no action can effect it. Also once per game Yusei may change places with any dead person, dieing to bring them back to the game.

Jaden/Elemental Hero Neos- Once per night phase Jaden can supercharge anyone. That persons next action will be more powerful the next time they use it.

Joey/Flame Swordsman- Gains a vote for every dead good.

Jack/Red Dragon Archfiend- Every night phase he can choose to cancel out someones action.

Syrus/Steam Gyroid- Every day he chooses one person, during the night phase he sends messages via me to that person(note the person cannot respond and you can say whatever you want but at your own risk)

Kaiba/Blue-Eyes White Dragon- Every night phase he may choose to visit someone and find out their role.

Chazz/Ojama King- Every 3 phases changes allegiance(good/evil only). At the start of the game this will be randomized so may begin evil or good.

Crow/Black Winged Dragon- Every night phase he may visit someone and see all the people who targeted that person.

Rogue- Win if they are alive at the end. May only communicate during the night phase.

Sartorius/Arcana Force XXI The World- Every night phase he may choose to brainwash someone, that person becomes rogue and aligned with Sartorius. But if Sartorius dies so does all the other rogues.

Mafia- Win if they outnumber everyone else. They may communicate with each other at any given time.(Note that when Chazz is town sided the mafia cannot communicate with him and visc versa)

Marik/Winged Dragon Of Ra- The leader of the mafia and chooses who to kill. He also may visit someone once every second night phase and discover what their role is.

Rex Goodwin/Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca- Every day phase can choose someone and during the night phase via me can message that person(note the person cannot respond and you can say whatever you want but at your own risk). For every dead mafia he gains a vote.

There will be no role claiming this mafia, remember, subtle hints.

Used Cards

Rush Recklessly

Now this card has 2 options one for the night phase one for the day phase, you must choose one of these now or you forfeit the card.

Night Phase- You skip tonights night phase by that you can't be targetted by any action but you cannot use yours.

Day phase- You gain 2 votes.
WAS CHOSEN

Triggers- THERE WILL BE NO TRIGGERS IN THIS GAME!!!!

1. Devastator2000 DEAD
2. Mitchlord
3. Brandyjay
4. Marshtompman
5. Pokedex101
6. Firetypelover
7. Treeconator11
8. Jean Grey
9. Arceussama
10. Corinton
11. Lbsweet96
12. Kuriboh361 DEAD

Last edited:

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
I shall join up. Hopefully, I'll fend better than Kingdom Hearts BBS mafia since I was killed by the mafia quickly.

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
I'll sign up. Hopefully this won't suck.

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
Dw. If Chris and I are both in it, town isn't a bunch of idiots and Chris isn't mafia this should be a good game because there will be legitimate scum hunting.

Just a tip guys. Don't do what narmally happens and kill the guy that sticks his head out. It's the reason town never wins here even when the odds are stacked in their favour like what has to happen here. In any case, LETS GO!!!

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
7/12 IN

Also one spot at the moment is reserved for lbsweet if he wants it but since he is banned it may go vacant.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I'll join again, hopefully no one kills me first >.<

Aquanova

I formally sign up to play in this Mafia.

I love Mafia, im addicted to it

also before it starts i have a tip:
if your Mafia and some unknown contacts you, with info, dont under any circumstances let any details slip , even if they claim they are 3rd party, because the one i played last, this led me to be lynched in a pretty serious way. If act its probably best not to talk to anyone who you dont know who's side they are on.

also i hope i get a superspecialawesome role and beat you all
*evil laugh*

Last edited:

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
I formally sign up to play in this Mafia.

I love Mafia, im addicted to it

also before it starts i have a tip:
if your Mafia and some unknown contacts you, with info, dont under any circumstances let any details slip , even if they claim they are 3rd party, because the one i played last, this led me to be lynched in a pretty serious way. If act its probably best not to talk to anyone who you dont know who's side they are on.

also i hope i get a superspecialawesome role and beat you all
*evil laugh*

See rule 4.

Corinton

Riddler
I'm up for this. I might be away for the next couple days though, I hope that won't count against me, but if there's a spot open for me still I'd love to join again.

Aquanova

Houndude, are you gonna incorporate any YuGIOh Abridged elements in this game? Just asking cause that cound make the game really funny