• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh Mafia

What mafia do you guys want next?

• Total voters
Well, see, the mafia has a guaranteed Town or Rogue kill. Right now, we can afford to lose two Towns. It'd make sense to take the chance to kill a mafia when we can afford to take the chance, no?

And looking at the role list, there aren't any Towns that can kill at the moment, (are there triggers in this game?), which means lynching is the only way for Town to win. Does that make sense?

I now await Espe to sweep in and make me look stupid.

EDIT: There is actually a 2/11 chance that a mafia will die during the night, if Yugi targets Marik and someone else. But that chance is pretty iffy, and not one I'd be comfortable relying on.

My second grade math skills sure are lacking today. Editted in the correct chance of a mafia dying in the night =\

Last edited:

Aquanova

Hmm i see. Houndude said there are no triggers in this game. I suppose you just have to take that leap, and hope it works out.

UNvote NO one

Lynch Devastator2000

I hope this ends well since we have nothing else to go on. Also in my experience not lynching leaves the Mafia more nightkills

Last edited:

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
Ok no lynch is always a bad idea as towns greatest weapon is the vote. This is more evident in games with fewer power roles but it still applies here. As sweet says it is hard for town to get any kills from the night so we need to act during the day. Just browsing through the roles killing townies isn't the worst thing in the world. We can afford to lose one or two. Also bear in mind that having a couple of dead townies increases our chances of hitting mafia as well.

Also everyone should remember that if you are town and dead but town wins that counts as a win to you.

Vote: Sweet

Do something productive now pleases.

So you essentially repeat what I said and then tell me to do something productive? How I missed your logical thinking Espe~ I had to do math. MATH.

So I've pretty much been more productive than you. Unless you want me to start screaming "WHY AREN'T YOU VOTING YOU MUST BE SCUM" to those who haven't posted. But my throat hurts Espe. I don't wanna yell no more ;__;

If it appeases you though I can insult everyone's respective mother and tell stories of how I fornicated with their sisters. But that doesn't seem too productive.

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
Here's the back-story.

Yusei- Heres what happened, we were having a riding duel. It’s like your normal card game except...

Yusei, Crow and Jack all stare at each other then they all speak at the same time.

The three- On motorcycles.

Yugi- Card Games on Motorcycles?

Joey- Card Games on Motorcycles?

Jaden- Card Games on Motorcycles?

Syrus- Card Games on Motorbikes?

Everyone stares at Syrus.

Yusei- Yes, now back to the point. We were having a duel when suddenly a black hole appeared in the sky and everyone got sucked into it. Us and a few friends of ours who are protected by a sacred mark were sucked inwards but protected by a barrier summoned from the crimson dragon, I’ll explain that another time. Anyway our 2 friends got separated and we all passed out next thing we know we woke up in the middle of this strange city and we met you guys.

Yugi- Okay, what about you guys Jaden.

Jaden- Well we were having a practice tag duel, when a black hole began to suck everyone/everything into it. All of us were saved by my spirit monster, Winged Kuriboh when we went into the black hole Kuriboh protected us but we passed out too. When we woke up we were next to Yusei and his friends and our friend was missing too.

Joey- Nyeh this looks like a problem. If you guys got through imagine some of the other people who could of gotten through.

Kaiba- What if the black hole appears here too?

Yugi- Then we will just have to find out the source of the problem. I say we split up.

They all agree and split up. Little do they know what is in store for them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sartorius- People, I am your leader, your leader of the light!!!

Many people all in white cheer for the man.

Sartorius- But I am not from here, I am from another world!

People gasp at this. Sartorius has a smirk on his face, he knows it isn’t quite the truth but it works well enough to fool these people. He thinks back to what happened. He was sitting in his dorm with his followers when a black hole appeared. It sucked everyone into it but due to his unusual power of light that he holds he managed to navigate through it. He ended up in this city, as he began his act of brainwashing people to become his followers he noticed a few people, Jaden and his friends. They ended up in the city as well. So he begun to form a plan to rid himself of the pests once and for all!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakura- So Marik, how did this person end up here?

Marik- Well Florence, he said he got sucked into a black hole and ended up here, he survived due to his powers of 2 sacred marks.

Bakura- Looks like a bloody weirdo to me.

Marik- Yes, but he may be of some use to us. Now Bakura, we must discuss phase 1, weaken the pharoah. I have come up with a plan to take the Pharoah’s source of power!

Bakura- His Millennium Puzzle?

Marik- No you fool. His leather pants!!!

Bakura- Humph, well I have nothing better to do.

A black hole!!! What a great plot device... right??? right???

Anyway I wanna explain something so its 100% clear.

THERE WILL BE NO ROLE CLAIMING
THERE WILL BE NO OUTING OTHER PEOPLES ROLES/ALLEGIANCES

Remember subtle hints as to who you are and what you know, but remember if its not subtle enough face the penalty.
Remember that all you can say is that you are good.

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
So you essentially repeat what I said and then tell me to do something productive? How I missed your logical thinking Espe~ I had to do math. MATH.

So I've pretty much been more productive than you. Unless you want me to start screaming "WHY AREN'T YOU VOTING YOU MUST BE SCUM" to those who haven't posted. But my throat hurts Espe. I don't wanna yell no more ;__;

If it appeases you though I can insult everyone's respective mother and tell stories of how I fornicated with their sisters. But that doesn't seem too productive.

Yes well lets not forget about your sister. :p

I'm not saying that I have done anything productive. I just want you to do something productive. I need stuff to comment on so that we aren't just lynching in the complete dark today.

Oh hush your mouth. My sister's not your type. She's not 12 :p

Okay I'm sorry for that one.

I'm as in the dark as you are, but you don't see me running around trying to force others to work with nothing. Despite what the country of Ethiopa believes, I am not a magician. You'll see stuff happen when more people post. Also, try not to be such a hippocrite and lead by example. If you're too impatient to wait for stuff to happen, interrogate people or something.

[IMG200]http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m584/Dreamcatcher-Photography/Hippo.jpg[/IMG200]

Pictured: brandyjay​

Corinton

Riddler
Lynch: Sweet
Receive Rush Recklessly: kuriboh361

Just going on a hunch about the Lynching, mostly to get the ball rolling :D. As for the Magic Card, I'm intrigued to see how that goes.

And yes, I'm finally back after a week of no internet!

Aquanova

This is only the first day. People usually dont know who to suspect, so usually it's a random vote, but there may be the few that actually have a suspicion, again its only the first day, so it would have to be quite a lucky one

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
I'm going to be hugely inactive, Due to need of fresh air, so, umm. For a month.
I'll just vote whoever's been the highest majority voted for and such.

Vote: Lbsweet

Ya sorry.

This is only the first day. People usually dont know who to suspect, so usually it's a random vote, but there may be the few that actually have a suspicion, again its only the first day, so it would have to be quite a lucky one

Which is why if they actually have a suspicion, they should let others know why they suspect the person instead of being secretive and saying "I have a hunch." Unless they are really bad at hunting for scum and are just trying to check people's responses, but Corinton doesn't really seem like he's scum hunting =\

Like you said, this is the only the first day, so what reason would Corinton have to be secretive?

And that is why I asked him to explain this hunch.

I hope that made sense.

EDIT: Devastator, if you're gonna be away for a month, at least half the duration of this game if it goes well, and you're not going to make any contribution besides bandwagoning, why bother "playing"?

Last edited:

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
I may have miscalculated but the standings so far are.

Sweet 3
Devestator 2
Abstain 1

Anyone who is playing please vote now!!!

There is only a few hours left!!!

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
Sweet, hunches are supposed to not have reasoning. Sure you can ask if there is any substance to the vote but a hunch is a hunch.

That said you can be discussed in furthur detail later.

Unvote, Vote: Devestator

Really REALLY REALLY bad reason for a vote. Also you're going to be away and this seems like the type of game that won't be getting many replacement offers. So Bai.

Corinton

Riddler
@ Devastator, yeah that really isn't a very good reason and will make people vote you out or get you chosen by the mafia the first night o_O.

As for my hunch, I just read everybody's first posts and looked at the reactions everyone had. And yeah, a hunch is a suspicion whether there is evidence or not :D

Vote stays the same for now.

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
Day scene 1

Jaden is running around the city looking for anything strange when he comes across a large group of people in white cloaks/uniforms.

Jaden- There could only be one person behind this! Sartorius!!!

At the mention of his name Sartorius appears in front of Jaden.

Sartorius- Why hello Jaden.

His followers move around and form a large circle around the two, an inescapable circle.

Jaden- What are you doing here?

Sartorius- Just showing people the light.

Jaden- More like brainwashing them!

Sartorius- Whatever, anyway I can’t let you leave here. Lets have a duel.

Jaden- Fine, it’s time to get your game on!

Sartorius stares at him oddly. Two duel disks take shape from the right arms of both of them.

Sartorius- This will be no normal duel, this duel will be a rapid fire duel, we have one monster on the field and 4 cards in our hands, we keep going until the other persons monster is destroyed.

Jaden- Alright I use Elemental Hero Neos!

Sartorius- I use Arcana Force XXI The World.

Both monsters appear on the field, both very big holograms but Sartorius is much bigger.

Sartorius- I will go first, I play two cards face down and end my turn.

Jaden- Here we go, I use pot of greed and draw two cards! Its over Sartorius. I play Neo-Spacian Flame Scarab!

Sartorius- Only mildly better, yes you gain attack for my face down cards but do you want to run the risk of getting you precious monster destroyed by them?

Jaden- Ha, you have underestimated me Sartorius, I use heavy storm!

Sartorius- What? No!

Jaden- Aw yeah and it gets worse, I play Neos Space! I then fuse Elemental Hero Flare Neos!

Sartorius- No!!!!!!

Jaden- Attack his monster!!!

3400>3100. Sartorius loses his monster and the duel.

Sartorius- Damnit. You still can’t touch me, you can never fully defeat me I shall return and be stronger and beat you. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

All of a sudden a giant monster of black and striped lines appears in the area it fires a beam from its mouth which destroys everything in the area and also all the followers of Sartorius and Sartorius himself, the only person not hit is Jaden.

Jaden- What is that monster, and who could control it?

The monster disappears, as Jaden realises the seriousness of what is going on here he runs to find someone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chazz- Chazz it up! Chazz it up! Your finished.

Chazz is in the middle of the city duelling the locals when suddenly he hears a voice, he walks away from where he was standing and about 10 metres away in the alley someone talks to him from above, Chazz cannot make out the voice but he understands what is being said.

Chazz- Fine, I’ll listen.

SUMMARY-
Devastator has been lynched!!! He had the role of Sartorius and his monster.
Chazz has been contacted!!!
Kuriboh361 has recieved Rush Recklessly (rng'd, sorry sweet)

The night phase has begun if you have an action you have 48 hours to send it to me via pm.

Last edited:
Sweet, hunches are supposed to not have reasoning. Sure you can ask if there is any substance to the vote but a hunch is a hunch.

Which was essentially what I was asking, in my own weird little way =P I hadn't gotten much sleep the night before and just came home from the first day back at school, so I apologize that I didn't make that clear. My mind was a little burnt out.

Last edited:

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
Well at least you guys get your actions in faster then voting. I am only missing 3 actions.

Heads up you guys can talk during the night phase, I encourage it just don't get off-topic talk about hunches, clues and things people have said.