• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh Mafia

What mafia do you guys want next?

• Total voters
Hey, if I die before I wake, tell my wife I wanted a divorce anyways.

Also, if I die, I doubt Espe is mafia. I make this game at least sort of playable for him at Sppf.

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
Night scene should be up tonight hopefully, as all actions are in. Heres a filler/preview.

TV- Tonight we here at the card game channel will be bringing you your favourite card game related programs featuring your favourite duelist in their daily lives of card games and saving the world from destruction. Tune in tonight!

Kaiba- What kind of idiot would watch this crap?

Mokuba- Hey Seto can I watch it, can I watch it, can I watch it? Pleeeeeeeease?

Seto- I stand corrected.

TV- The card game channel, we’re better then the losers at the watching paint dry channel!

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
Night Scene 1

SCENES UP!!!

Yusei- Jack!

Jack- What is it Yusei?

Yusei- I came.

Jack- What!!!

Yusei- Here to help you out tonight.

Jack- Ohhhh, ok Yusei!

Yusei summons Stardust Dragon and sends it to follow Jack as he leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marik- You foolish fool. You have fallen into my trap!

Yusei- Uh who are you?

Marik- My name is Marik Ishtar and I am here to defeat the Pharoah and all his friends!

Yusei- Whos the Pharoah?

Marik- Oh what? He didn’t fill you in? Oh this is embarrassing I can’t let you leave here knowing my plans. Umm, Mega Ultra Chicken, do your thing!

He summons a giant yellow winged beast which attacks Yusei, he plays a magic card.

Yusei- I play the magic card RUSH RECKLESSLY!

He begins to run fastly and seems to escape but the winged beast catches up to him.

Marik- Fool Mega Ultra Chicken is too strong for those cheap tricks goodbye.

Yusei looks on in shock as the monster crushes him.

Marik- It seems like I am having a pretty good evening, an evening of evilness. Mwahahahahaha. Wait someones coming. I better get out of here.

Crow- Yusei what happened? Oh no! Damnit, whoever did this will pay!

Marik- Interesting, maybe he knows the whereabouts of the Pharoah, I shall keep my eye on him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yugi- Dark Magician, something doesn’t seem right, look after our new friends!

Dark Magician nods. He summons up some magic and fires 2 beams of energy. In the distance Jaden and Syrus are running around town but on the opposite sides of the town to one another when suddenly they are hit by the energy. They immediately swap places (unbeknownst to them), they shake it off and continue to run.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaiba is walking around town when he senses a stranger he summons his Blue-Eyes, he turns around to see Jack summon his Red Dragon Archfiend. Jack though is guarded by another monster a blue and white dragon.

Jack- What are you doing here?

Kaiba- I could ask you the same thing. Why do you have 2 dragons?

Jack- Yusei gave it to me. I decided to look around this place to familiarize myself, it seems I’m stuck here for awhile.

Kaiba- Hmmm, ok. I was trying to locate anything suspicious, I’ll leave you too it.

Kaiba leaves and Jack walks the other way.

Kaiba- Interesting monster...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crow is walking around the town when he hears something he runs to the alley and hides he prepares to summon Black Winged Dragon but decides to wait. He looks out and sees Jack and Jaden.

Jaden- Hey dog, I was just looking for ya, Neos come out!

He summons Elemental Hero Neos.

Jaden- I wanna do something to you.

Jack- No thanks, You look like a poooof.

Jaden- I am not!

Jack- Are too.

He attacks Jadens Neos with his Red Dragon Archfiend.

Jaden- Hey you don’t have to be so mean!

Jaden runs off. Crow comes out of hiding and goes up to Jack.

Crow- Hey Jack, why do you have Stardust Dragon?

Jack- Yusei gave it to me.

Crow suddenly recoils a bit as he remembers earlier that night.

Crow- Hey Jack, I have some bad news...

SUMMARY

Marik kills Yusei who was played by Kuriboh361
Yusei protects Jack
Kaiba discovered the identity of Jack
Yugi swaps Jaden and Syrus
Crow watches Jaden
Jack cancels Jaden’s action.
Jaden fails to supercharge.
Marik discovers the identity of Crow

It is now the day phase you have 48 hours to execute someone any day actions pm me.

Also you will be voting on who recieves the trap card.........

Trap Hole
Hint the person who recieves this will be in real trouble....

PS I will be adding to the opening page the complete effects of the magic/trap cards after they have been used. Rush Recklessly added to the magic/trap cards section!

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
Vote: Marshy

Recieve Card: Mitch

No reasons for now but I need some input from other people. I have vague reasons for both of these but these are just to do with what I already know about them along with a couple of observations. Fell free to put your votes anywhere.

@ Houndy. I'm out in two days. If you don't here from me assume I couldn't get internet where I'm going.

@ Others: Lets get some stuff done today.

Aquanova

Vote: Marshstomp man

He could really be anything. Anybody could be anyone really, it's just so hard to know, like that guy Chazz who switches every couple phases, it'd be impossible to know who he's with at the time, he could win if he was really carefull and smart.

Recieve Card: Mitch

maybe brandy is right about this

Last edited:

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
My post didn't get through last night. But anyways kinda forgot I was here, the trap card probably will be a stun for the night. Anyways what are your reasons for voting off Marshy?

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
I know he isn't a bad player so I would like a response from Marshy so I can check he isn't doing what I would do were I Mafia.

Vote: Arceus-sama

He is mafia. I don't care if I get murdered tonight, I targetted him. Can't say who I am, obviously, but if you're smart enough you can figure it out. Having his role alive is too much of a wild card.

I really have no idea who to give the card to, but I'll sit on it and get back to that one.

Also I like your scenes Houndy =) Very nice

Last edited:

Aquanova

He is Chazz. I don't care if I get murdered tonight, I targetted him D1. Can't say who I am, obviously, but if you're smart enough you can figure it out. Having Chazz alive is too much of a wild card.

I really have no idea who to give the card to, but I'll sit on it and get back to that one.

Also I like your scenes Houndy =) Very nice

I never said I was Chazz, i merely said he was out there and could be a threat.

Treeconator11

Ultranumb

Recieve card: Marshtompman.

I'm going to trust Lbsweet. Putting your *** on the line is usually only done when you're 100%, and since I've got no other suspisions, I'm following Lb.

Soda. If that makes me Mafia I don't want to be Town.

I'm trusting you on this one, Espe. I say we lynch Marshmellow, if he's not mafia then we lynch arceus-sama.

Unvote: Arceus-sama
Vote: Marshmellow

Receive Card: Arceus-sama

Have to hinder arceus-sama somehow. My conscience won't let me let him go clean.

-----​

Also, I want to criticize this mafia in two ways:

Every role is a cop role, since the scene shows who you targetted. I don't like this. Makes the game go by too fast.

The "No Outting" rule sucks. Like, really bad. The game is all about trust and distrust, which is why outting someone isn't that bad anyways. Maybe it would be better if you fixed my first criticism.

But if you're gonna fix these, just go ahead and do it in the next mafia. Too much is known now >_<

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
Agreeing with sweet on those points about the game.

Anyway, Sweet that was a serious questions. If you think about it hard enough the fact that you know your role should tell you which answer to pick. Also look through my posts if you want my role. I breadcrumbed it.

I can live with that agreement but the other way around. Mr. C looks town for now so we should lynch him now while Joey can get the extra vote. Am I right in that thinking?

Unvote, Vote: Arceus

I seem to be picking up what you're laying down, but I may just be deluding myself, so juice. But to quote the conductor of the Lake Shore Express, let's get back on track.

Also, I gotcha.

Actually, I agree. I can't very well say why for reasons prohibited, but I do. I completely forgot about ol' Joey.

Unvote: Marshmellow

Unreceive Card: Arceus-sama
Receive Card: Marshmellow