• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh Mafia

What mafia do you guys want next?

• Total voters

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
Night Fever

I am losing interest in this as I become swamped in holiday homework, looking for a parttime job, getting ready to start learning to drive and going to see me sister and where she lives there are floods. So I will be writing short scenes straight to the point.

Marik- Iz be killing you!!!

???- No please don’t.

Jack- Here comes me.

Marik- Oh friggin hell.

Jack- I challenge you to a cardgame on motorcycles.

3 hours later.

Marik- Ok you have spent the last three hours explaining the premise but I still don’t get the point of 5d’s!

Jack- Neither do we!

Marik- Wait have you just been distracting me?

Jack- Yup.

Marik- Dammit!

???- Wow I kinda regret coming here in the first place.

Summary
Marik failed to kill.

It is now the day phase vote for someone to be executed you have 48 hours.

Also vote for someone to receive the magic card speed spell end of storm.

Last edited:
Vote: Marshy

Receive Card: Corinton

Trusting Espe on this for reasons I can't say since I'd be outing him.

I think it might be better to vote off Mitch first, though. Can't know for sure since I'm not Espe, though.

Last edited:

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Vote:Marshy

Hey LB I say we don't lynch me since right now what I am helps the town a lot. Lets say my words are worth a bit more with each passing day.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant

Going with the flow here.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer

I am going with the flow as well.

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
Okay will post a scene today, I was waiting for more then 2 freakin votes.

Also probably won't be on this week. So if you guys still care. We will have one final scene!

Tonights night phase you will vote for who is the mafia. You will also post a list of who you think is what role, once posted that list is finalised(this is for funzies!).

The reason I am wrapping this up is I start school in a week, I'm visiting my sister in Queensland(who is alright if you understand why I am saying this), I get back school starts, I'm starting my first job and I got a learners liscense test in 3/4 weeks. So I will be swamped if I make another mafia it will be in 3 months time when is my next holiday break.

Please be active for this last part!

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
Yami and Kaiba are running around town when they see Marik.

Marik- Ah the Pharoah and his friend!

Yami- Snot him!

Marik- Whatever now I must kill you and take your place as this series' star!

Yami- Not if I have anything to do with it!

He summons the Dark Magician as Kaiba summons his Blue eyes!

Marik- Arise Mega Ultra Chicken!

Yami also summons Slifer the Executive Producer and Kaiba summons his Obelisk the Tormenter!

Joey and Tristan- TORMENT!

The monsters battle, Mega Ultra Chicken manages to destroy Dark Magician and Blue Eyes but is struggling against the other god cards. All of a sudden purple lines appear on Mega Ultra Chicken and it turns on Marik and fires a blast at him.

Marik- What, do as I command! Not me, wait what the BLURK is this. Curse you Pharoahhhhhhhhhh.

Yami and Kaiba look puzzled as Mega Ultra Chicken flies off and they follow it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rex Goodwin is sitting in a dark room when Mega Ultra Chicken bursts in.

Rex- You will now do as I command!!!

Mega Ultra Chicken does nothing. Rex laughs evilly as a purple energy flows through him.

Summary
You executed Marik played by Marshtompman
Rex gains a vote.

You have until Tuesday to vote for who is the last mafia and also pm me a list of who you think everybodies role is!

Voting Mitch until somebody can convince me otherwise.

Also I would like to emphasise that it is important that town vote together, seeing as Rex's vote counts for 3.

Last edited:

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Double Post is Double :I but more than 24 hours since last post

Vote:Treeconator

Well I have seen him post in other threads so he maybe just lurking this thread..

Just watching...

Corinton

Riddler
Vote: Mitch

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
May as well go Vote: Mitch

Makes the most sense in light of Marshy's flip.

@ Sweet, it was loosely role related but I didn't have any hard evidence. It just fit.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
... Fack I think I just counted wrong

Did Chazz count as a townie death or mafia death?

I first we are tied if second I am losing D:

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
Mitch Chazz died mafia which was severely hinted at. Now since I would of liked to kept this mafia going i foresaw this inactivity so now its the final round and only 4 people vote. So I will tell you now the game will end in stalemate all roles will be revealed at the end of this post and the scene will not go up as this mafia won't be completed.

Final comment I would like to say I don't know if the mafia communicated but I have never seen so much inactivity by the mafia.

Summary
You have executed Mitchlord who had the role of Joey (had another good died his execution wouldn't of occured)

Game Over No One Wins Due to Inactivity

Roles
Brandyjay- Jack
Pokedex101- Rex Goodwin (Never sent in an action or voted see why i had to cancel)
Firetypelover- Jaden
Treeconator- Crow
Jean Grey- Yugi
Corinton- Kaiba
Sweet- Syrus