• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu Gi Oh! Mesozoic Mayhem deck "Please Rate"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paraqua

Beginning Trainer
Here's a deck I created a while ago

Series: Yu Gi Oh!
Name: Mesozoic Mayhem
Advanced

Mesozoic Mayhem

Monsters (25) :

3x Tyranno Infinity
2x Gilasaurus
2x Balloon Lizard
2x Hydrogeddon
2x Oxygeddon
2x Kabazauls
2x Element Saurus
Magical Merchant
Magician of Faith
Hyper Hammerhead
Black Tyranno
Gagagigo
Uraby
Dark Driceratops
Giant Rat
Mad Sword Beast
Gigantes

Spells (9) :

3x Giant Trunade
Ultra Evolution Pill
Soul Release
Graceful Charity
Dimensional Fissure
Nobleman of Crossout
Monster Reincarnation

Traps (6) :

Treasure Map
Ceasefire
Sakuretsu Armor
Return from the Different Dimension
Negate Attack
Threatening Roar

Total: 40 cards

The objective of this deck is to remove dinosaurs from the game to raise Tyranno Infinity's ATK.

Please rate this deck =3

Silver Arrow

i like bagels :D
Second one today. :(

1) Provide constructive criticism and offer help to a deck. (haven't seen this as much of a problem)

2) Explain what sort of deck it is either in the title or first few lines of the post. (again, not much of a problem)

3) Don't do anything to just push your deck down (prevent peeking to see what its about when you hover over the thread title.)

4) Do state what format your deck is. (Yu-Gi-Oh!: Advanced vs Traditional, Magic: Type 1 vs Type 2, etc.)

Lets see, you lack the Format (ADV/TRAD) but you have the game in your title. Better one then the last one I saw. Okay, you have a bit too much monsters, add a few Spells and your Traps are fine.

M

MajinDegeto

well not bad i could possibly think that deck could be a threat to me on a 7-10 scale in a duel. u chose monsters that best gives its name too. i have to agree with sliver add 2 or 3 more traps and spells and that deck would be stablized.

Status
Not open for further replies.