• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Restricted List for March 1, 2008

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Knowing that your opponent most likely has Monster Rrborn means that you'll be more conservative to putting your own Disk Commander and DMoCs i nthe Graveyard, which were abused before March 1st.

Also, everyone would always be chaining their Calls to Heavy Storm to search out Sangan, Disk Commander, or Jinzo. The formers give you an effect when destroyed, and lthe later doesn't get doestroyed because it negates CAll's effect.

Thise are just two good reasons right there.

cybermew

A la lune!
UPDATE:

Dimension Fusion is now fobbidden
Return from the Different Dimension is now Limited
Allure of Darkness is now Semi-Limited

List effective Yesterday

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
The gme has slowed down though, so a rookie running an adept Monarch build could do something. Judgment Dragon though, he'll be legal within the next few days, so that will be the worry.

Uh, Lightsworns will be at my Regionals this weekend.... But there may not be too much.

darklord18

They should have put Power bond, Cyber Laser Dragon and Ojama King instead of Cyber dragon. Those card effects are more powerful then a Cyber Dragon.

cybermew

A la lune!
^Laughs at.

Power Bond sucks, can only be used in machine decks, and they aren't playable ATM.

Cyber Laser just sucks overall. Tributing two Cydras for such a crap effect? No way.

and Ojamas suck. Just suck.

Cydra is splashable in any deck, can fuse for most Synchros, and overall brilliant.

Please, don't be so stupid.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
All Out Attacks FTK says otherwise.

So, with big debates going on on what will be limited/banned; namely DAD, JD, and Gyzarus. I personally think that Gyzarus will be banned, Breaker and Chaos Sorcerer will come back at the cost of DAD and JD going down, and the wonderful Book of Moon will be at three.

It's just me, but instead of Gyzarus, I'm thinking Prisma. Even at Worlds, without Test Tiger, Prisma was what kept Gyzarus going.

3 Chaos Sorcerer replacing 3 DADs would be much more fair, though most likely DAD won't be hit, since they already slowed the hell out of it with D fusion, RFTDD, and Allure hitting the list.

Lightsworns won't be hit, though they may get more play time next format.

Prisma isn't broken in any other deck save for Gladiator Beast running Gyzarus, same with Test Tiger. Gyzarus is going to be banned.

Monster reborn will get banned. My guess for the random banned card becoming unbanend would probably be Tribe infecting Virus.

cybermew

A la lune!
Nah, I'm going with Metamorphohohohohosis.

And as far as I can see, UDE love Gladiator Beasts at the moment. They may ban Snipe Hunter though. And Gyzarus limited? It seems to be the new TIR.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Gyzarus limit won't do anything, that's the problem. They get the one out, Heraklinos comes out, and then they win. And tinhk about it; Paul Levitin beat a fast DAD format with pre-Gyzarus Gladiators. Now Gladiators are faster and DAD slower, yet the record remains the same.

0 or 3.

Snipe doesn't need the ban either. It's a removal effect attached to a monster; so it kills Hera. TIV would certainly change the meta; I'd like to see that happening. If there's one thing I love, it's a game becoming simplyfied.

cybermew

A la lune!
I don't think GBs will be touched though.

You need skill to play em, while you don't for DAD dirivitives.

Snipe is too powerful though. And I want MoF to come back and NoC to be at 3.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
I don't think GBs will be touched though.

You need skill to play em, while you don't for DAD dirivitives.

Snipe is too powerful though. And I want MoF to come back and NoC to be at 3.

Summon Prisma. Dump Bestiari. Summon Test Tiger. Get Darius. Contact Gyzarus. Blow up. Attack. Tag in Laquiri and Darius. Contact Hera.

Every GB game I see; that's not skill.

Otherwise, I'd like Flip Effects to be playable. Book of Ecplise Control ftw

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
3 Chaos Sorcerer replacing 3 DADs would be much more fair, though most likely DAD won't be hit, since they already slowed the hell out of it with D fusion, RFTDD, and Allure hitting the list.

I agree with Chaos Sorceror coming back, and DAD going. It would help MPT a lot.

They may ban Snipe Hunter though.

I can't really see that happening, I think limiting it was enough.

Yeah! I want my MPT deck to be competitive! Bring back Chaos Sorceror and ban DAD!

Btw, I'm back :p

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi

I agree with Chaos Sorceror coming back, and DAD going. It would help MPT a lot.

They may ban Snipe Hunter though.

I can't really see that happening, I think limiting it was enough.

Yeah! I want my MPT deck to be competitive! Bring back Chaos Sorceror and ban DAD!

Btw, I'm back :p

Excellent. I just got back into Yugioh and Monster Reborn is unbanned. Horah!