• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Restricted List for March 1, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Have fun. Fortune Ladies will be there to curb stomp them like they did the format before. >;D

SmartD

Changes for March:

Forbidden Cards 「禁止カード」:

Goyo Guardian「ゴヨウ・ガーディアン」
Cold Wave「大寒波」
Mass Driver「マスドライバー」

Restriction Cards 「制限カード」:

Honest「オネスト」
Dandelion「ダンディライオン」
Black Feather - Kalut the Moonshadow「BF-月影のカルート」
Book of Moon「月の書」
Gateway of the Six「六武の門」

Semi-Restriction Cards 「準制限カード」:

Card Trooper「カードガンナー」
Archlord Kristya「大天使クリスティア」
Spirit Reaper「魂を削る死霊」
Debris Dragon「デブリ・ドラゴン」
Royal Tribute「王家の生け贄」
Overload Fusion「オーバーロード・フュージョン」
Megamorph「巨大化」
Solemn Warning「神の警告」
Icarus Attack「ゴッドバードアタック」

No longer restricted 「準制限」:

Chaos Sorcerer 「カオス・ソーサラー」
Snipe Hunter 「スナイプストーカー」
Demise, King of Armageddon「終焉の王デミス」
Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier「氷結界の虎王ドゥローレン」
Gold Sarcophagus「封印の黄金櫃」
Skill Drain「スキルドレイン」
Ultimate Offering「血の代償」

Gateway was kind of predicted when that new Six Samurai card in Extreme Victory came out.

Source:
http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/14638234/#comments

#Gecko#

The Essential One
Just when I was going to main 3 BoM, it gets limited?! I was hoping it would get semi-limited or untouched. Aside from that and Cold Wave, not many changes.

battle171

New Gen, Go!
My main problem is A. Heavy is still banned, and B. Reborn is still not ban. I was thinking of getting a Goyo, but see how it's gonna get banned in less than 2 weeks, no point. Other than that, no problems with the new March 2011 list...

skinny spartan

The Silent Trainer
Man, now I gotta redirect my dragon deck AGAIN! :(

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
The title of this thread is no longer appropriate.

What do you guys think?
1. Just change the title
2. Unsticky this thread and just make a new sticky each time there is a new banlist?

Which one do you guys prefer?

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

What do you guys think?
1. Just change the title
2. Unsticky this thread and just make a new sticky each time there is a new banlist?

I vote for #2. I haven't looked through this thread much but I don't see why a banlist thread needs 13 pages. :/

New thread each time a new Forbidden List is out while deleting older threads as they become more and more obsolete.

Aww, Mind Master's forbidden... hardly ever use its effect when I get one out, it's just the only level 1 Psychic monster I have (Is that the only level 1 Psychic,) and Mystical Space Typhoon minus restriction... this should be interesting.

Last edited:

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
You quit because you now can't rely on back row to win games for you?
Or another reason?
That's what gets most people.

Just been playing too long, and I'm not happy with a lot of things about the game that have nothing to do with this banlist. I don't feel the need to play like I used to.

What do you guys think?
1. Just change the title

2 is cool. Too much old in this thread, and it's not like a single new thread every six months would be taking up valuable thread room around here.

New thread each time a new Forbidden List is out while deleting older threads as they become more and more obsolete.

Aww, Mind Master's forbidden... hardly ever use its effect when I get one out, it's just the only level 1 Psychic monster I have (Is that the only level 1 Psychic,) and Mystical Space Typhoon minus restriction... this should be interesting.

Doctor Cranium.

skinny spartan

The Silent Trainer
Black Luster Soldier isn't forbidden now. So I WANT! Lol

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
don't bump old banlist thread, use the new stickied banlist thread if you want to talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.