• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Restricted List for March 1, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Card of Safe return? Really?
Crush? We finally get a re-release and it gets banned, it's balanced >.> It isn't balanced, tell why you think it's balanced...
Monster should stay, its so much better than Call of the Haunted Well, that's why they bought back Call and banned Reborn :\ I'm okay with this change actually, there are plenty of Battle Phase tricks you can do with this card, plus Neosphere and Gol'gar can abuse it.
Solemn at 1? WTF?! A weird change, but it can stop pretty much anything :\
Black Rose? WTF?! Like Freya said, Debris-Hime can abuse this card soooo much...
Fissure, D.D. Warrior Lady and Breaker at 3? HELLO GADGETS!!! I personally think more Fissure is no big problem, with Zombies (and LS) getting their push with this list, DCK being released in the Turbo Pack and Chaos Sorceror at two, this is probably to counter the up and coming burst of Zombie, Chaos Stun and LS decks. As for DDWL and teh Breaker, all it does is helps Counter Fairies for there loss of Solemn, Spellcasters get a push from Breaker and Macro decks also get a push.

My responses in bold also.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Mezuki at 2 makes Zombie tech happen more than the actual deck. Plague abuse with the two of them and a Goblin Zombie.

Dave.

Macro does not get a push from this list at all (Besides the bigger prey). DDWL really doesn't pertain to us much. I'm running it in the new meta, if it weren't for Card Guard Macro might have gone extinct with Solemn at 1. Now it's just really expensive.

Cipher_Admin

Creepy Coney Man :)
Since BW Gale is going to be limited, I might as well use 1 in my Glad beasts. I always play by the new ADV. Format list early and before they are in effect (which I recommend to anyone who plays by this list so players can get a whiff of the new changes). I didn't really care much about DSF, but only for the money and good stuff I can trade it for. :D

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
mmm: black rose dragon, maybe counter fairy and spelcaster? i will always stay using my elemental hero deck

Status
Not open for further replies.