• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Restricted List for March 1, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmartD

Cool, Cyber Dragon is back at two again. That's really nice. No cards forbbiden this time?

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Jeeeeeeesus. Lumina AND Charge at one, with Honest to two. JD doesn't need to get hit with that much limiting.

Blackwing and Glad format? Triple Smashing really helps to stop them. They'll have to main one or two My Bodies now. Also, not to mention MOANRCH FORMAT with double Cyber and Frog. With the lack of speed in decks such as DAD variants and Lightsworn, regular old Monarchs can actually be more stable and keep advantage throughout a game.

Dandylion at two, yey. But BRD at one makes this less happy.

Oh, lol.
Recruiter Format : D

I see BW/Glads/Gadgets/Monarch format. Allure at one, fine. I'll have to live with BW Treasure.

This list is actually pretty good, should be more variety now. Slower format means I can afford to build a different deck to use.

Cool, Cyber Dragon is back at two again. That's really nice. No cards forbbiden this time?

Yeah, that was the only thing that made me question it.
Hey, if this is true then my worrying was unnecessary; I will be able to use my Moon Dragon Quilla and Sun Dragon Inti when they arrive (plus we used priority shipping so they should arrive within a week).

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
What?! No Judgement Dragon in limit? Then again, Charge, Necro Gardna and Lumina at one, and Recharge at 2, will definately hurt Ligthsworns, no doubt. This ban will DEFINATELY asks for different decks. Burial is limited. D-Draw is limited. Mezuki is limited. Chaos sorcerror is limited. Trag is limited. That's like a lot of hitting. Cyber Dragon back at 2 will be helpful at least, definately for my morphtronics. Now, what to slip in my Blackwing deck after I take out one Allure and one Black Whirlwind...

darklord18

Semi Restricted
Cyber Dragon
Dandelion
Treeborn Frog
Honest
Demise
Solar recharge
Black Whirlwind
Skill Drain
Royal Oppression
Royal Decree

......why now? when I got ride of my cyber dragon deck at least I got the cards.

now I glad they fix that.

I can see why foolish Burial in there, alot of archetype use it.

great find Cybernew, I was about to look for Honest at least now I know I can only have two of him.
What?! No Judgement Dragon in limit? Then again, Charge, Necro Gardna and Lumina at one, and Recharge at 2, will definately hurt Ligthsworns, no doubt. This ban will DEFINATELY asks for different decks. Burial is limited. D-Draw is limited. Mezuki is limited. Chaos sorcerror is limited. Trag is limited. That's like a lot of hitting. Cyber Dragon back at 2 will be helpful at least, definately for my morphtronics. Now, what to slip in my Blackwing deck after I take out one Allure and one Black Whirlwind...

I agree with you on lightsworns but Judgement dragon might be limit in the next ban list. but still Lightsworn dragon need limiting imo I use it in the games and I was able to get near over enough LP to take my opponent out in one shot.

and yeah Blackwhirlwind I agree on, but it should be limited imo, and i don't mean to offend Blackwing user just I use them as well

3 ot them = Swarning
2 of Them = armor master
1 of them = gale or armor master.

though Honest semi limit is a shock, but that should save me money.

Last edited:

plxtreme

Love is in the Amour
Doesn't hurt my deck much if not at all, and Konami finally decide to hit Twilight after all these years.

Treeborn Frog at 2? This will be really interesting now

Updated the sticky now it's official.

This should be a fun format to play in.

Status
Not open for further replies.