• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Restricted List for March 1, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Changed the name of the thread and merged the official thread and this discussion thread together :D

I'm still gonna run Batterymen, may still use my Aliens on the side.

Gonna make an "Elek" deck asap ;)

Freya

Noam Chompsky
Monsters[16]

3 Elemental Hero Neos Alius
3 Thunder King Rai-Oh
3 Gemini Lancer
2 Honest
Elemental Hero Stratos
Elemental Hero Ocean
Cyber Dragon
Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
Rose, Warrior of Revenge

Spells[14]

3 Gemini Spark
2 Shrink
2 Miracle Fusion
Future Fusion
E - Emergency Call
Reinforcements of the Army
Heavy Storm
Mystical Space Typhoon
Enemy Controller
The Warrior Returning Alive/2nd E-Con

Traps[10]

2 Skill Drain
2 Hero Blast
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
Royal Oppression
Torrential Tribute
Mirror Force
Solemn Judgment

Run this, win games.

Last edited:
I'm going to have to deal with the loss of BWW and Allure. Probably replace those with Treasures/Breeze.

If the format allows it, maybe a monarch variant. If not, perhaps Infernities.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Beckoning and United the only differences. Former hurts Perfect Declarer Control but latter lets me make really cool Power Plants : P

So I'm collecting Monarchs and ulti Frogs this weekend.

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
I'm going to stick with Blackwings for now, but with these new control decks, it will be annoying.

United We Stand is now semi-limited? That will give my Power Tool Dragon EVEN MORE firepower.

Last edited:

FireKero!

SWABLR
Haven't [layed YGO! in a long while. With the enw banlist, is the game still totally unfair and based on luck, or does skill count for something now?

cybermew

A la lune!
Haven't [layed YGO! in a long while. With the enw banlist, is the game still totally unfair and based on luck, or does skill count for something now?

Depends when you quit.

GBs are probably going to be the most skillful deck.

Whereas Blackwings are rather sacky.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Also, the format looks as though it could slow down a whole bunch. Though LS is going to have to rely more on luck, possibly, since they can't mill a whole bunch in one turn and basically assume they'll get that Wulf or something.

Updated the whole list to match the new changes.

Still don't have the power the change the topic title, so someone else will have to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.