• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series

MagmaWish

Duelist
This was funny XD

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
"Was?"

Since when did it end?

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Haven't watched it in a long while. I've been preferring Dragon Ball Z abridged over Yu-Gi-Oh! abridged the last few months (Pokémon abridged series is second), though I've been thinking about pulling it up to watch again (though I lost track of what episode I last watched). So I wouldn't know how funny it is right now.

Besides... isn't this thread pointless since it's just... focusing on how funny the latest episode is or something? Shouldn't it be more broad about the other abridged series?

Kieran-kun

ポケモンマスター
Limey man to the rescue! I totally forgot about this Abridged.

My hair gives me the power to defy gravity!

ArielSummer

Haven't watched it in a long while. I've been preferring Dragon Ball Z abridged over Yu-Gi-Oh! abridged the last few months (Pokémon abridged series is second), though I've been thinking about pulling it up to watch again (though I lost track of what episode I last watched). So I wouldn't know how funny it is right now.

Besides... isn't this thread pointless since it's just... focusing on how funny the latest episode is or something? Shouldn't it be more broad about the other abridged series?

Not really. This should just be about the TGO AB series not abridged in general. Though I'll admit the op bad a pretty bad intro

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I used to find Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged way funnier back in season 1 before all the other abridged series happened. It's still kind of funny now but I think I've matured from the humor.

Dragonball Z Abridged is my new favourite, the jokes are better. And they at least seem to try to have a better episode to con announcements ratio, but only slightly.

Exodd

Seems like the makers of this series may be running out of jokes/interest. DBZ Abridged seems to have the same problem. The first seasons were packed with humor and funny references, but the latest episodes are pretty much just the original story of the anime with a few funny lines here and there.

in america...

Pun intended?

Last edited:

Kninja22

<---Shine for me
Pretty Sure this was made in the UK,not In America or in Canada for that matter

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Seems like the makers of this series may be running out of jokes/interest. DBZ Abridged seems to have the same problem. The first seasons were packed with humor and funny references, but the latest episodes are pretty much just the original story of the anime with a few funny lines here and there.

DBZ Abridged isn't having that problem. It's still cleverly-written, and the plot is strong as ever. Can't say the same for Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged until I watch it again.

Little kuriboh is american. he lives in California. he has a house with a computer and a studio in california.

Argument invalid.

...an American with a noticeable British accent? He probably recently moved to California, if that's what you're thinking... if that's true.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

No idea what you're talking about here. The first few episodes of DBZ abridged were a bit dry but from there on it's only got better.

weirdamanda

What a drama llama.
...an American with a noticeable British accent? He probably recently moved to California, if that's what you're thinking... if that's true.

He's from Great Britain, but he recently moved to Florida. Or so says the first website that popped up when I googled it.

I've honestly never seen another abridged series, so I don't have anything to compare it to. I don't really mind him just making fun of the show since it's kind of ridiculous to start with, and I always enjoy the stabs at 4Kids, but the funny references of season one are definitely missed.

Autis-misc

Abridger
DBZ Abridged isn't having that problem. It's still cleverly-written, and the plot is strong as ever. Can't say the same for Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged until I watch it again.

I know for a fact he lives in california because I bumped into him at the san francisco zoo... once. he told me thats where he lives... near ShadyVox (YGOGXTAS). Who is also british, strangly enough.