• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh! The Series Discussion Thread

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Dawn of Majesty stream is coming for 10th April at 8 pm JST(two days from now). It is going to feature Miyashuta Yuya, Yusei Fuso's VA.

The link is here:

Since this set's main archetypes are mostly covered, the only things missing are the secondary legacy animé archetype(s) or the next Abyss storyline archetype (ie. next Albaz archetype, which would likely be a Synchro one).

Edit: https://ygorganization.com/deathangelsdescendbutarentdarklordswhy/
New Abyss storyline archetype is here, so the stream will focus on legacy animé support.

Last edited:

J. D. Guy

Dawn of Majesty stream is coming for 10th April at 8 pm JST(two days from now). It is going to feature Miyashuta Yuya, Yusei Fuso's VA.

The link is here:

Since this set's main archetypes are mostly covered, the only things missing are the secondary legacy animé archetype(s) or the next Abyss storyline archetype (ie. next Albaz archetype, which would likely be a Synchro one).
Closer to 3 days, but still.

Glad we finally have confirmation on the stream! I feel it came later than usual. And not just the stream; the announcement typically happens a ways out, much more than 3 days time.

J. D. Guy

I was off by a day. That's good, since it means more reveals sooner. We still have 28 cards to go.

Reposting, since the stream starts in about 72 minutes, if anyone wants to watch it.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Reveals from today's stream are:
*https://ygorganization.com/sadlyonly3cardsthankssuship/
We have new Gusto support. (Gusto was the third place in the previous Structure Deck poll.)
*https://ygorganization.com/somemightsayitsground/
We have a Doremichord Link (Doremichord was the Pendulum archetype from Ancient Guardians.)
*https://ygorganization.com/isthisagobustersreference/
We have our first Cyberse Pendulum Monster. (We got generic Pendulum support earlier today.)
*https://ygorganization.com/anyoneknowwhatmegalaglobeisabout/
And the main animé archetype support of today was Chronomalies, which means Trey should follow Quattro soon in Duel Links.

Edit: Animation Chronicle reveals are as follows:
Sherry's remaining cards are now released.

Artwork of the set box also confirms Dragonroid and Starving Venemy Dragon, which means manga cards are still going to be in Animation Chronicle packs. Great!

Dragonroid probably also means Syrus is going to be the secondary animé archetype for Burst of Destiny, the next main set.
And we have more ZEXAL archetype support, including a card game original boss monster, so I guess we are still getting original cards too.
Next Legendary Duelists for TCG, is confirmed for August July 16th.
Edit 2: https://ygorganization.com/theduelingroseofversailles/
And we have our first Sherry support, including Sherry's Tag Force promo reprints.
Edit 3: https://ygorganization.com/noyoudonotgetfusionparasiterelatedcards/
Lyrilusc support is also revealed.

Last edited:

NeoDude-5000

More ZEXAL cards!? God knows what the Number Structure deck is going to bring us. By the end of the year everyone is probably going to make their ultimate Yumatopia decks.

July 16th is the day Synchro (2 thirds of it) Storm comes out. That's not too far away. But something tells me my wallet is going to end up dry on that day since it also happens to be the day Skyward Sword HD comes out.

Perfect timing for Dragonroid to come out too since we have the Cyber Style deck coming soon. The probably means Kiteroid will be there soon, and hopefully make Cyberoid decks. And why did they decide to release Yuri's manga ace after its evolution? I don't get it.

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

We have more details about Overlay Universe, which features a fusion between Utopic Dragon and Utopia as a new boss monster.

Edit: https://ygorganization.com/asthedamapleases/
Remaining Dawn of Majesty cards have also been leaked.

Edit 2: https://ygorganization.com/sowhatdoespotofgreeddoinrushduels/
Switch Rush Duel game promos include Rush Duel versions of Pot of Greed and Dark Magician Girl.
We get another round of Yu-Gi-Oh! R promos for next V Jump subscription bonus. Most notably includes more Yako Tenma cards and one of Bandit Keith's Motor cards.
Next V-Jump promo is a retrain of Harpie's Pet Dragon, using its attack name.

Edit: Other V-Jump reprint news:
All Main Deck Lyriluscs are getting reprints.
Overload Fusion is the last reprint for Cyber Style SD's Expansion Pack.

Last edited:

NeoDude-5000

Finally Dark Magician Girl and Pot of Greed are now in Rush Duels! Also how come they changed her attack buff to 500 instead of 300? Does that mean Magician of Black Chaos ain't happening in Rush Duels? (Despite being a Ritual monster which we still don't have yet) Also I bet Otis uses Dark Magician the next time he duels, he used Summoned Skull the most recent episode (and he looks good in CGI).

Also any bets on what Rank the new Number 99 is? I'm guessing Rank 12. Could it also be possible for the original Number 99 to be included in the structure deck too?

UPDATE (20 minutes later)

Saved you some work Yusuf. There is a legendary monsters pack featuring new versions of Mystical Elf, Kaiser Glider, and Gilita the D. Knight. Much like the new Harpie's Pet Dragon they are named after their attacks.

Last edited:

J. D. Guy

Hyped for that Rush Duel video game! I'd love the opportunity to play it!

And I think it's super clever that they gave the self-insert player character their own Ace Monster, and one that specifically is meant to counter opposing Aces! :D

But yeah! Lots of stuff this month! I'm surprised they abstained from showcasing Yugo's cards first, to be honest. But I love the love they showed Sherry. (I wish they didn't skip Apprentice Knight, though.)

Also how come they changed her attack buff to 500 instead of 300? Does that mean Magician of Black Chaos ain't happening in Rush Duels? (Despite being a Ritual monster which we still don't have yet)
Apparenty, that's the ATK gain (500) she had in the Manga.

Also, I think this is a safe indication that they aren't planning on making Rituals in Rush Duels, alas.

Saved you some work Yusuf. There is a legendary monsters pack featuring new versions of Mystical Elf, Kaiser Glider, and Gilita the D. Knight. Much like the new Harpie's Pet Dragon they are named after their attacks.
It's funny to me that Kaiser Glider gets this much love, especially for a random that's only used once during Atem and Kaiba VS Dartz. It's prominence feels memetic.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Each major Sevens character is getting their own preconstructed Deck for August 21st. The Decks will feature new cards as well, apparently.

Finally, Structure Deck R: Lost Sanctuary is coming for August 7th, 2021. It also features an expansion pack, meaning there will likely be Extra Deck monsters for Agents. The SD most likely won't have a TCG version, instead the new cards will likely be part of a TCG pack.

Next Structure Deck in the line is ZEXAL era Devil's Gate(which features Dark Worlds), unless older GX era Decks are remade.

@jaden767 Here's the Agent support you have been waiting for.

Last edited:

NeoDude-5000

All I can say is in this post in regards to the anime is that Yuga now has much better team now with Roa and Neil in tow. The original team was just felt random to me. But hey we finally have another tournament arc in the anime starting.

Last edited:

J. D. Guy

All I can say is in this post in regards to the anime is that Yuga now has much better team now with Roa and Neil in tow. The original team was just felt random to me. But hey we finally have another tournament arc in the anime starting.
In regards to the formation of this stacked team, while I'm glad Roa's bad behavior and personality finally got Ushiro and especially poor drummer Getta to final ditch Roa's butt, I do not like how Roa gets functionally rewarded by the narrative by putting him on a dream team with Roa and flipping Naill Not what he deserved after that stunt. My only hope now is that Getta and Ushiro can get some narrative justice that befits the duo having separated themselves from a toxic relationship.

Mimi Dueling again was nice, and it really does seem like she's started to realize just how deep she's in now as President of Goha. (At least, I hope she is.)

And yeah, I do wish we could have gotten Yuga with the Mechquestrian kids as an actual thing.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Since Neo posted Yugo's new ace, here's the other Rush Duel related news:
We have the artwork of the avatar character from the Rush Duel Switch game, say something nice to him.
All cards from Dynamic Eternal Live!! are now revealed, with the most recent ones being Trapigeon's and Mimi's DARK Aqua monsters' support.

Next major Rush Duel, Maximum Ultra Evolution Pack, is for early June. So it will be a while before we hear about non-promo cards.

J. D. Guy

All cards from Dynamic Eternal Live!! are now revealed
Ah, so they're finished there? I was wondering if they were gonna leave a straggler behind that someone would have to spoil from opening packs?

Next major Rush Duel, Maximum Ultra Evolution Pack, is for early June. So it will be a while before we hear about non-promo cards.
They'll need to have something Rush Duel-related to reveal. The lack of May product is odd, but still. We're about to come into quite a few new and old Duelists, including Hunt next episode Barbeque Kid and the current Sorako clone the following episode, and possibly Ushiro and Getta after that.

Me thinks they'll be revealing stuff from "Fierce Thunder Storm!!", even if at a measured pace and sans the Pack's cover for awhile, like they did with Maximum Ultra Enhancement Pack (the one with Yuga and Nail on it).

Actually, looking at the date, early June is the perfect time to start revealing content for the
Maximum Ultra Evolution Pack. In fact, they have to if they want to avoid a massive back-end dump in the latter half of next month.

NeoDude-5000

OK. I've calmed done now. Sorry if I got too excited about Crystal Clear Wing Synchro Dragon but come on we all thought it was a pipe dream for it to be a Accel Synchro. And again ARC-V why did you not do this earlier!?

Anyway a ygorganisation post regarding the Duelist Pack microsite states that each character will have 7 new cards. So far Lulu and Sherry have 6 and Yugo only has his new dragon. Obviously he'll get a level 3 Synchro Tuner and maybe a few level 1-2 main deck Speedroids. The site also states that Sherry will have a Continuous Trap that we still don't know about yet other than it can disrupt opponents.

Link: https://ygorganization.com/youcanfitsomuchspamintothisfield/

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Apparently I was wrong, instead of Trey next major Duel Links character is going to be ZEXAL (I).

All of the major relevant animé-only ZEXAL cards are already in Animation Chronicle 2021 though (besides V stuff like V Gnome), so this won't matter until other ZEXAL forms (most notably Dark ZEXAL) get their own support.

Edit:
They'll need to have something Rush Duel-related to reveal. The lack of May product is odd, but still. We're about to come into quite a few new and old Duelists, including Hunt next episode Barbeque Kid and the current Sorako clone the following episode, and possibly Ushiro and Getta after that.
Well this didn't last long, we got Hunt's Maximum.

Edit:
Correction, ZEXAL is an alternate form. Primo is still the next playable character.

Edit 2: https://ygorganization.com/whatsyourbeef/
Forgot to add this, we have animé references of Yagi Nick's Deck.

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
btw, how's Sevens? Haven't watched Yugioh since Arc-V's ending put me off, aside from the last 2 Vrains duels and a few random scenes I found on Youtube

J. D. Guy

btw, how's Sevens? Haven't watched Yugioh since Arc-V's ending put me off, aside from the last 2 Vrains duels and a few random scenes I found on Youtube
As someone who loves ARC-V cover to cover (and who is also annoyed and resentful of the hatred it gets) and as someone who thought VRAINS was alright (the English Dub has really helped me to appreciate considerably more than I had prior), I am absolutely enjoying the ride that is Yu-Gi-Oh! SEVENS.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
As someone who loves ARC-V cover to cover (and who is also annoyed and resentful of the hatred it gets) and as someone who thought VRAINS was alright (the English Dub has really helped me to appreciate considerably more than I had prior), I am absolutely enjoying the ride that is Yu-Gi-Oh! SEVENS.
wait the Vrains dub is good? Pretty surprised considering the Yugioh dubs' usual.................reputation (even though the GX dub is a work of art that transcends past things like series rankings)