• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-gi-oh (TRAD) Hero's Junkyard

Jason-Kun

My deck is an elemental hero themed deck with a few others mixed in. I'd like some advice on how to make it better,please. It's been altered so there aren't that many elemental heros but enough of em.

Spells:
Black Pendant
Monster Reincarnation
Red Medicine
Dark Factory of Mass Production
Mausoleum of the Emperor
The warrior returning Alive
Gaia Power
Fulfillment of the Contract
Ookazi
Premature Burial
Heavy Storm
Brain Control
Heavy Storm
Fissure

Trap:
Sakuretsu Armor
Spiritual Fire Art-Kurenai
Metal Detector
Cemetary Bomb
Reinforcements
Castle Walls
Hero Signal
Ready for Intercepting
Dust Tornado
Magic Cylindor
Compulsory Evacuation Device
Jar of Greed

Monsters:
Dragon Master Knight (x2)
Kuriboh
Elemental Hero Avian
Elemental Hero Burstinatrix
Ambulanceroid
Elemental Hero Clayman
Catnipped Kitty
The Trojan Horse
Raging Flame Sprite
Des Frog
Mirage dragon
Elemental Hero Bubbleman
Luster Dargon #2
Elemental Hero Sparkman
Warrior of Zera
Inferno
Chiron the Mage
Regenerating Mummy
Gigante Hitotsu-Me
Ultimate Baseball Kid
Elemental Hero Bladedge

cybermew

A la lune!
Uh.....Des Frog? In a deck outside of Frog OTK? Sorry but no, just no.

Its just, jumbled. I'd say strip anything that isn't E-Heroes out, and start from there.

Plus, this deck is ADV. Trad includes banned cards.

Jason-Kun

Uh.....Des Frog? In a deck outside of Frog OTK? Sorry but no, just no.

Its just, jumbled. I'd say strip anything that isn't E-Heroes out, and start from there.

Plus, this deck is ADV. Trad includes banned cards.

Wait isn't ADV for people who enter tournaments and the likes? I just play for fun. Could you tell me what;s wrong with having Des Frog? Sorry if I'm bothering you, I haven't played in years so i don't know much about what's going on in concern of the game as of right now. Also could you tell me what's wrong with the other cards in my deck?

cybermew

A la lune!
Wait isn't ADV for people who enter tournaments and the likes? I just play for fun. Could you tell me what;s wrong with having Des Frog? Sorry if I'm bothering you, I haven't played in years so i don't know much about what's going on in concern of the game as of right now. Also could you tell me what's wrong with the other cards in my deck?

Des Frog is useless unless you manipulate it's effect. With no T.A.D.P.O.L.E or Extra frogs in your deck, its terrible. Trust me, I run frogs.

ADV is for everyone. It is played by the ban list. TRAD is where you use banned cards. ADV is the widely used one.

Well.

You have to build a deck around a theme, just any old cards in a deck doesn't work.

You just thrown in Random Burn cards, and very weak Beatdown cards. You have Dragon Master Knight with NONE of the fusion material cards. Your not even running any E-Hero fusions. And IIRC, Fufilment of the Contract summons Ritual monsters, does it not? Where are the ritual cards?

Please read the deck building guide, needs an update, but atm, perfectly good

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=99157

Jason-Kun

Des Frog is useless unless you manipulate it's effect. With no T.A.D.P.O.L.E or Extra frogs in your deck, its terrible. Trust me, I run frogs.

ADV is for everyone. It is played by the ban list. TRAD is where you use banned cards. ADV is the widely used one.

Well.

You have to build a deck around a theme, just any old cards in a deck doesn't work.

You just thrown in Random Burn cards, and very weak Beatdown cards. You have Dragon Master Knight with NONE of the fusion material cards. Your not even running any E-Hero fusions. And IIRC, Fufilment of the Contract summons Ritual monsters, does it not? Where are the ritual cards?

Thanks. As I said i haven't played..ever actually. I just collect the cards for now. I've been thinking of changing my deck for awhile. The original goal in mind was an Elemental Hero deck, tohugh those are too common. I was trying to build a deck with Elemental heros mixed in with a couple other themes. I like to be unique with my decks, ya know? Should I restart from the beginning or go on as I am? I'm so lost right now when it comes to the game.

Jason-Kun

Well.

Thanks. As I said i haven't played..ever actually. I just collect the cards for now. I've been thinking of changing my deck for awhile. The original goal in mind was an Elemental Hero deck, tohugh those are too common. I was trying to build a deck with Elemental heros mixed in with a couple other themes. I like to be unique with my decks, ya know? Should I restart from the beginning or go on as I am? I'm so lost right now when it comes to the game.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Having a deck with random cards you like is okay, I have one myself, you just need to keep a balance of Monsters, Spells and Traps.

I'd say keep your deck to 18 monsters, 14 spells and 8 traps.

You can win with a random deck, it just needs some more thought into it.

:)