1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game Discussion

Discussion in 'Alternate TCG Discussion' started by FairyWitch, May 10, 2011.

1. Zark

Zark {5D's Elite Duelist}

Price drop time for Kristya?

Hell yeah.

2. ndralcasid

ndralcasid 1st of da month

I'm still waiting for the Warning reprint...

3. Zark

Or a Scrap Dragon.

4. Mikau

Mikau Better then you

Scrap Dragon would be very nice.

5. ndralcasid

So about that Legendary Collection 2...

Let's talk about how freaking amazing it is

6. Zark

Okay!

I would love to see a Yubel reprint and Crystal Beast alt art reprints.

It would be awesome if Rainbow Dragon was a Common!

7. Shine

Shine Psyched Up Staff Member Moderator

It's too amazing for words :D

8. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

being honest guys krystia hasn't been reprinted yet and really don't think it will because two rumors went around with it being the lost sanctuary deck which it never did, and then in gold series 4 which never was in there also...scrap dragon is nice addition to any deck actually...

9. ~Sirnight~

~Sirnight~ Come along, dear

...Except it is confirmed to be reprinted.

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/products/tin-2011w1-WZ.html

And then Yugioh only had about 4 money cards.

10. FairyWitch

yeah but it may be awhile actually unless yugioh dies out...im saying it will but just saying in general...anyway i don't like the xyzs look actually they look weird actually...the black backgroud just doesn't look like a yugioh card...

11. Mikau

Mikau Better then you

LC02 is freakin awesome!!! I can't even begin to describe how awesome it really is.

12. Zark

Start from the bottom!

13. FairyWitch

lol thats strange was so tired didn't realize that you gave a link lol...anyway thats why my precious krystia has been going down then...

14. PokemonOwn

PokemonOwn Well-Known Member

Pot. Of. Duality. Archlord. Krystia. Elemental. Hero. Gia.

;P

Zein-Master + Morphing Jar + Needle Worm X 3 = OTK.

15. ndralcasid

The Revise Dragon tin needs something on Kristya's level. Otherwise, we got an issue of one tin being blatantly better than the other again.

16. #Gecko#

#Gecko# The Essential One

It got Beast King Barbaros. I'll try to get both, but if I can only get one I'll get Revise Dragon as I don't care for Krysta. Anyway, I'm deciding to make my Gravekeeper's deck my main deck over my beatdown as soon as I get 2 more Recruiters. I know it's way too soon, but has there been leaks of the new Forbidden list or rumors at least.

17. darkgamerGS

darkgamerGS Banned

I heard a rumor Pot of Greed was becoming limited. Source: I made it up, like most other rumors... rumors are pointless, better to wait for reliable sources.

Also, made a Psychic deck... and simulating Duels... I get way too many level 6 Tuner/non-Tuner monster combinations, and I don't have Psychic Nightmare. x_x Also don't have Overmind Archfiend or Hyper Psychic Blaster, but... yeah.

18. #Gecko#

#Gecko# The Essential One

I know cards like Pot of Greed will never see play again, but I do get your point. Can't say much for psychics because I'm not really familiar with them.

Anyway, I bought a Hidden Arsenal Special Edition and pulled crap (at least in my opinion). Serves me right for testing my awful luck. I also got the xyz starter deck and I was quite happy with the xyz monsters even though they're not the best, but look real cool.

19. ~Sirnight~

~Sirnight~ Come along, dear

DN has Xyz now and...

Oh wait the server is getting overloaded holy crap.

20. Angeltripper

Angeltripper ♥ Ace ♥

holy sh*t!!!!!!! about 40 of my cards (together) sell for about $187.50!!!