• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game Discussion

Zark

{5D's Elite Duelist}
Dragunity's beat da crap outta the Gk's nuff said.

Crawley007

Not really. Not if Valley is on the field. But they can easily destroy it with Ravine of course.
GKs actually top...dragunity? We'll see if that ever happens again.

Last edited:

ndralcasid

1st of da month
GK is a horribad matchup for Dragunities. Field spells killing each other field spells work both ways, except Necro is a much bigger problem card for Dragunities than the other way around.

Crawley007

GK is a horribad matchup for Dragunities. Field spells killing each other field spells work both ways, except Necro is a much bigger problem card for Dragunities than the other way around.

Yep...Necro pretty much makes every single Dragunity useless (unless I am forgetting some....) and Ravine doesn't hinder your opponent in any way, only helps the player, so.

Noob question: Are Blackwings considered a really good matchup for Samurais? I've just been on a role using BWs, I'm at 9 straight wins, 5 of which were Samurai.

Last edited:

Mikau

Better then you
B;ackwings are still good, I use the Vayu turbo version of it though. I also just built together a really fun T.G type of deck.

ndralcasid

1st of da month
BW is a decent matchup for Sams. Those single card outs to Shien does wonders

ndralcasid

1st of da month
Duality reprint: Bet people are happy now, lol

Crawley007

I feel sorry for the people who recently may have purchased some at full price.

Are Gustos any good? (Not the OTK version)

Good thing I sold my Pot of Duality before the reprint... is it still the most valuable card? Is it even the most valuable card right now?

ndralcasid

1st of da month
I think it's ridiculous the secondary market valued it that much anyways...admittedly, it's one of the best cards that made so many decks consistent, but I would never pay the price it goes for in order to get one.

However, the overwhelmingly most popular deck right now doesn't use it

In terms of value for a player's standpoint, id say Kristya is the most valuable single right now at ~110. However, a pair of Warnings costs roughly 180 and virtually every deck needs a pair right now. Of course, there is those collector's stuff like CP Book or TP Morphing Jar, but I don't think it's not "MUST GET" unless you're a collector.

What's a Kristya?

Also, got the new starter deck yesterday... Xyz monsters are... disappointing. They're good for two whole Xyz materials (At least the ones in the starter deck are) before they're crap... kinda wish Grenosaurus had better ATK. At least they have nice black starry backgrounds and are kinda cool to look at.

Zark

{5D's Elite Duelist}
What's a Kristya?

Also, got the new starter deck yesterday... Xyz monsters are... disappointing. They're good for two whole Xyz materials (At least the ones in the starter deck are) before they're crap... kinda wish Grenosaurus had better ATK. At least they have nice black starry backgrounds and are kinda cool to look at.

You don't know Kristya?!!

It's a Fairy Deck's best friend which costs a whopping amount of money though.

That didn't answer my question very well.

Also, feel the need to point this out since it's been bugging me:

In terms of value for a player's standpoint, id say Kristya is the most valuable single right now at ~110. However, a pair of Warnings costs roughly 180 and virtually every deck needs a pair right now.

Why'd you point out two Solemn Warnings costs about $180 when two Kristyas costs about $220, still beating it?

ndralcasid

1st of da month
You only need Kristya if you're playing Agents. You need a pair of Warnings no matter what deck you play, unless you're playing Frog Monarch, FishTK, or Water Synchro

Last edited: