• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game Discussion

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
That's nothing I got 40 Solemn Warnings.

ndralcasid

1st of da month
So thoughts on new list?

#Gecko#

The Essential One
So thoughts on new list?
I didn't like Black Luster Soldier being Limited or Heavy Storm w/ 3 MST, although I'm happy I can use Heavy again. Other than that, I like the list. I'm going to do some changes to my Gravekeeper's though. But I'm going to have a lot of fun using my beatdown deck. I'm just glad Heavy Storm is back.

PokemonOwn

I'm in love with my Twilight deck. 3 JDs? 1 BLS-EOB? 3 MST? 1 Heavy Storm?

Now they just need to un-ban Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of The End.

Crawley007

Twilight certainly got a boost but it's being very overhyped at the moment.
Even I used to think it would be the new broken Deck but I've went against people and it really isn't.

JD is the most frightening frankly because BLS can be splashed into almost any deck at all

Ramses

King of the World
The Black Luster Soldier limit really took me by surprise. I knew that Giant Trunade would get banned at some point, so no surprise there. Judgment Dragon at 3 was a huge mistake by Konami, it will make Lightsworns much more powerful and prominent, although they really already are. The Lonefire Blossom limit, in my opinion, is going to severely weaken Plants.

Mikau

Better then you
Blackwings are still gonna be a great deck, Twilight is gonna be overhyped like crazy, and Plants and Sams finally got that kick in the rear they needed.

Glad I'm done playing.

Care to elaborate on what's wrong with the list?

Also... no Mind Master means no level 1 Psychic Tuner in my deck... do they have any other level 1 Psychic Tuners?

Crawley007

Also... no Mind Master means no level 1 Psychic Tuner in my deck... do they have any other level 1 Psychic Tuners?

One of the best lists in a while in my opinion!

Only thing worth questioning is HS and 3 MST but I like that it promotes less back-row. But that's a question of preference. Doesn't affect me in any way though, so I could be biased.

SkyKing

New Beginnings

Sadly Mind Master is the only Lv1 Tuner.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear

It isn't just the list. This game will never be balanced. When I say "balanced" I mean it as a verb, as in there will never be an attempt to truly balance the game. Even the game does feel balanced, no one tried to make that happen.

Oh, Trunade's gone? Heavy's back. Plants dead? Chaos comes out of nowhere. Tengu's still there, as is Tour Guide. This might be tolerable if these cards' rarities as well as their rulings with Xyz monsters didn't just exist to make Konami money. We shouldn't have to choose between evils. They should just be done with altogether.

idk i'm just trying to restate what i read here.

I've never seen this stuff in such perspective before. This list only cements all of this. This game will never be improved, only switched into a more ridiculous state.

Crawley007

It isn't just the list. This game will never be balanced. When I say "balanced" I mean it as a verb, as in there will never be an attempt to truly balance the game. Even the game does feel balanced, no one tried to make that happen.

Oh, Trunade's gone? Heavy's back. Plants dead? Chaos comes out of nowhere. Tengu's still there, as is Tour Guide. This might be tolerable if these cards' rarities as well as their rulings with Xyz monsters didn't just exist to make Konami money. We shouldn't have to choose between evils. They should just be done with altogether.

idk i'm just trying to restate what i read here.

I've never seen this stuff in such perspective before. This list only cements all of this. This game will never be improved, only switched into a more ridiculous state.

Although nothing you say is actually wrong, or I disagree with, you really should have known that getting into the game in the first place. Maybe you hoped one day things would change, I dunno.

I second your opinion on the Xyz rulings though.

EDI: I've read that same blog before, not a fan of a lot of his opinions /: but thats me. It's not you is it?

Last edited:
Blackwings are still gonna be a great deck, Twilight is gonna be overhyped like crazy, and Plants and Sams finally got that kick in the rear they needed.

it's still a decent deck don't get me wrong but it's not as overpowered as it was :/ glads run over it like crazy..

Mikau

Better then you
Eh, I play the Vayu Turbo-ish deck, Glads don't know what to do against it. Though with Oppression leaving, they will actually give it a challenge.