1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game Forbidden/Restricted List for September 1, 2007

Discussion in 'Alternate TCG Discussion' started by Aquadon, Mar 17, 2006.

1. Aquadon

Aquadon TCG Trainer

Yu-Gi-Oh! Restriction List
    As of September 1, 2007

Banned Cards
    0 Temple of the Kings (Jap)
    0 The Sixth Sense (Jap)

0 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
    0 Butterfly Dagger - Elma
    0 Change of Heart
    0 Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End
    0 Chaos Sorcerer
    0 Confiscation
    0 Cyber Jar
    0 Cyber-Stein
    0 Dark Hole
    0 Delinquent Duo
    0 Exchange of the Spirit
    0 Fiber Jar
    0 Graceful Charity
    0 Harpie's Feather Duster
    0 Last Turn
    0 Last Will
    0 Imperial Order
    0 Magical Scientist
    0 Makyura the Destructor
    0 Metamorphosis
    0 Mirage of Nightmare
    0 Monster Reborn
    0 Painful Choice
    0 Pot of Greed
    0 Raigeki
    0 Ring of Destruction
    0 Sinister Serpent
    0 Snatch Steal
    0 The Forceful Sentry
    0 Thousand-Eyes Restrict
    0 Time Seal
    0 Tribe-Infecting Virus
    0 Tsukuyomi
    0 Victory Dragon
    0 Witch of the Black Forest
    0 Yata-Garasu

Limited Cards
    1 Dandylion (Jap)
    1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness (Jap)

1 Book of Moon
    1 Brain Control
    1 Breaker the Magical Warrior
    1 Call of the Haunted
    1 Card Destruction
    1 Card Trooper
    1 Ceasefire
    1 Chain Strike
    1 Crush Card Virus
    1 D.D. Warrior Lady
    1 Dark Magician of Chaos
    1 Destiny Hero - Disk Commander
    1 Dimension Fusion
    1 Elemental Hero Stratos
    1 Exodia the Forbidden One
    1 Fissure
    1 Future Fusion
    1 Giant Trunade
    1 Gold Sarcophagus
    1 Gravity Bind
    1 Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest
    1 Heavy Storm
    1 Left Arm of the Forbidden One
    1 Left Leg of the Forbidden One
    1 Level Limit - Area B
    1 Limiter Removal
    1 Mage Power
    1 Magic Cylinder
    1 Magical Stone Excavation
    1 Magician of Faith
    1 Marshmallon
    1 Megamorph
    1 Mind Crush
    1 Mirror Force
    1 Morphing Jar
    1 Mystical Space Typhoon
    1 Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
    1 Night Assailant
    1 Overload Fusion
    1 Premature Burial
    1 Right Arm of the Forbidden One
    1 Right Leg of the Forbidden One
    1 Sangan
    1 Scapegoat
    1 Smashing Ground
    1 Snipe Hunter
    1 Spirit Reaper
    1 Swords of Revealing Light
    1 The Transmigration Prophecy
    1 Torrential Tribute
    1 Trap Dustshoot
    1 Treeborn Frog
    1 Twin-Headed Behemoth
    1 Ultimate Offering
    1 United We Stand
    1 Wall of Revealing Light

Semi-Limited Cards
    2 Apprentice Magician
    2 Creature Swap
    2 Destiny Hero - Malicious
    2 Green Gadget
    2 Jinzo
    2 Mask of Darkness
    2 Manticore of Darkness
    2 Nobleman of Crossout
    2 Pot of Avarice
    2 Reckless Greed
    2 Red Gadget
    2 Reinforcement of the Army
    2 Royal Decree
    2 Yellow Gadget

2. Alfonso

Alfonso Derpgull

I guess Orochi was right, and Mirror Force and Dark Hole have been switched. o_o I guess I owe you an apology then.

But seriously, this works out *perfectly* for me. I just got an Ultra Rare 1st Edition Mirror Force the other night in an awesome trade. My Ultimate Raviel for his Ultra Raviel, Mirror Force, (Slightly bad condition... but only knocks the price down by a few quid.) Secret Rare Imperial Order, Super Rare Hobby League Greenkappa and Secret Rare Thousand Knives. : D Now I don't have to shell out for one.

Cyber Jar being banned kinda hurts my Toon deck... can't flip on opponent's turn and summon Toons to attack directly the next. :/

Magician of Faith back to two is cool though. ^_^ Toon World and Toon Table of Contents ftw~ And Reflect Bounder... interesting.

3. WaterTrainer243

WaterTrainer243 Veteran Water Lover

I'm not surprised on some of these cards. But I'm glad some of them are back to what they originally were. Like Graceful Charity, for instance, now I can put mine back into a deck I may construct (Since I disassembled both my decks).

4. Hey, we got an extra card unrestricted--Book of Taiyou! I don't play with others; but I do have three of the games. I knew Pot of Avarice would get on the list when I read what it did(too much help for Exodia and Destiny Board!). And Abyss Soldier is very evil--Legendary Ocean is already popular as it is!

I dunno if you already know this, but the giveaway promo for Enemy of Justice will be Toon DMG!;)

5. ~Sirnight~

~Sirnight~ Come along, dear

NOOOOOOO!!!! Oh God! Great! now I have to switch my deck, and the cards, and the-dAH! (Goes off to scream head off) I can't believe this! This will totally mess up my deck! Ahem, sorry people.

6. Aquadon

Aquadon TCG Trainer

I don't see what PoA does for Destiny Board. Pot of Avarice was restriced to stop MPT.

Also, I didn't realize Alfonso was so determined for a good original deck. Yay for Alfonso!!

I still feel though that 1 for 1's should've been axed here. Hopefully, UDE will do this next time around.

7. ~Sirnight~

"Sigh". (Puts self back together) Great, Cyber Jar and Dark Hole are banned... two of my best field getter-rid-ofs. At least I have Lightning Vortex and Torrential. Maybe I can buy or trade for a Mirror Force. But, hey, it's for April 1st, right? That means I can use it for my tournement tommarrow, right? (Gets a little frantic)

8. ~RaikouRider243~

~RaikouRider243~ Lightning Swordsman

The only problem I have with this list is it does not address the issue of Cyber Dragon. It should have been restricted. Otherwise this list is perfect.

9. Jupetta

Jupetta Oh, hells nah!

This new list makes me all emo... but at least I can now have Graceful 2 Noblemans and 2 MoF.
    ~;354;

10. Alfonso

Alfonso Derpgull

Problem is...

Since the effect of Graceful Charity isn't a cost, you can discard Dark World monsters for their effect and summon them to the field without any sort of cost whatsoever... and you get another card too. Seems a little too broken to me, and will probably cause Dark World to gain huge popularity in the Meta. And Graceful to go back to being banned on the October 1st Ban List.

Might have been better to bring back Pot of Greed. Sure, you get two cards for nothing, but that's better than a card that in many decks will discard to your advantage. (Chaos is still around somewhat and as previously mentioned, Dark World.)

And yeah, I know about TDMG. XD It's going straight in my deck... being the only Toon that can attack the turn it's summoned.

Hmmm... I get a feeling a lot of people are going to be kicking themselves for trading in their Mirror Forces. Especially at the price that they're going for.

11. Haruka's Swimsuit

Haruka's Swimsuit Bomberhead 18-kin!

Well **** me...

That's lovely, all of my decks use Cyber Pod.
    And what's the deal with the Frog, did they just want to screw over that new Fusion Frog or do they honestly think the dead frog's effect is that devestating?

12. ~Sirnight~

I didn't see Nobleman- that could be handy. I'll have to get my hands on a Mirror and Graceful soon though. (Possibly from someone who doesn't know it's coming back :))

13. The Requiem

The Requiem Wanna?Slash

Well we got a list that almost mirrors the OCG list.

Fine and dandy but it does NOTHING really. Not much.

Oh and about DW, its really not that much better. For every monster you drop you reduce your hand size, and increase your chance for getting Mirror Force'd.

Alfonso, no apology is necessary, you didnt do anything wrong other than state your opinion, I was just right.

<<...which happens a lot.

I only wanted Snatch to go really bad.

14. Whoops...totally misread PoC's effect. What I was thinking would make it broken!@_@ Then again, there are still a lot of decks that slighly benefit from this card. But it's best to save it for the late game, as it requires at LEAST 5 Monsters in the Grave.;)

15. gaurdianterial

gaurdianterial Scizor Laughing at U

That's what i was just thinkin! Besides its effect even sais it cant be activated if another Treeborn frog is on the field. So thats kind of useless in the card text, if its going to be limited. ;212;

Last edited: Mar 18, 2006
  16. (((Kuwagata Kross)))

(((Kuwagata Kross))) Wazzupwiththeserver?

Well, I guess Cyber Dragon wasn't banned afdter all...I was right at first...I thought Mobius would be limited to 1 or 2...

17. Aquadon

Aquadon TCG Trainer

Oof, that sucks.

Oh, before you get all mad at UDE, it's not their fault. Konami INSISTED on having a global Ban List for Worlds, and UDE just had to put up with it.

So don't go yelling at Dan or Kevin.

18. gaurdianterial

gaurdianterial Scizor Laughing at U

why would u think cyber dragon would be banned. i'm just curius thats all. ;212;

19. Aquadon

Aquadon TCG Trainer

Ummm... maybe that it's one of the g0dliest topdecks in the game =\

20. onix lord

onix lord Well-Known Member

Easy, its too broken. But its most likely not going to be banned because of all the cards that are based around it. Its just a speculation that alot of people seem to have