• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh! Ultimate Character Face-Off (2 Hour Cooldown)

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
Zane Truesdale: 10
Alexis Rhodes: 0
Chazz Princeton: 7
Aster Phoenix: 4
how sad is it if the writers of the GX anime couldn't properly develop some characters that well after their debut season, but good fanfic writers can help make them seem more interesting?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Chazz Princeton: 7
Aster Phoenix: 3-

blizzardblaze

Chazz Princeton: 6-
Aster Phoenix: 3

blizzardblaze

Chazz Princeton: 5-
Aster Phoenix: 2

-Nator-

Chazz Princeton: 5
Aster Phoenix: 1 -

If I ever had to watch a spinoff series, it would likely be 5Ds. Tried giving GX a chance once a long time ago and it all seemed like a giant prologue, followed by a bit of story. Zexal I don't hear many great things about, but apparently, people really do like xyz summoning, which I am not a fan of, nor am I of Pendulum summoning.
For me, top 3 are:
Fusion > Ritual > Synchro

Edit: Also, if anyone has Duel Links or Legacy of the Duelist, let me know. Need more people to add and play against or with.

blizzardblaze

Chazz Princeton: 5
Aster Phoenix: 0
as for me, right now link summoning is just a joy to experience.
Link > XYZ/Synchro > Fusion
I attribute this because VRAINS for me so far has been a mixed bag - the beginning was pretty slow, the animation not so great(probably because ARC-V or DSOD sucked that budget, and that one crucial animator quit apparently), but the Another arc and the season so far has given me enough info to process how to link summon(plus the director change really took it in a much better direction, with more small details after EP 15), and it's pretty cool to do so, as it really pays off and feels satisfying. Although there is only Links in the first season, it definitely makes sense because it feels like they wanted to teach the viewers how links work to ease them into it, and makes up for it with the resurgence of fusion, and more recently, a lot of people getting Synchros, and Playmaker an XYZ counterpart of Firewall.

XYZ summoning is pretty cool too, and watching ZEXAL when I was younger was just a joy, gives me good memories, and the concept itself can save you a monster from being banished by it's own effect, and the XYZ monsters you can summon can be worth it. synchro...yeah, this is partly because of cyberse quantum dragon as well as 5Ds, but from what I've heard, there were a lot of crazy combos you could pull off back in the day. Fusion summoning is cool as well, a load of variety for the E Heroes in that regard that show how much potential it has...shame ARC-V flopped on the Fusion and XYZ arcs, what a terrible finisher for the series

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll

Chazz Princeton: 4-

blizzardblaze

Chazz Princeton: 3-

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll

Chazz Princeton: 2-

blizzardblaze

Chazz Princeton: 1-
@345ash-greninja care to finish chazz off for a perfect victory from zane?
looks like chazz got chazzed by cyber end dragon and cyberdark dragon

blizzardblaze

Jesse Anderson: 10
Vellion Crowler: 10
Syrus Truesdale: 10
Chumley Huffington: 10
Tyranno Hassleberry: 10
Blair Flannigan: 10
next matchups:)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Vellion Crowler: 9-
Blair Flannigan: 10
next matchups:)

The top duelist of Duel Academy in Jaden's first year emerged victorious!

tumblr_n42xtpzYGT1rrv2z0o4_250.gif

blizzardblaze

Oh, so I see you've watched the amazing Zane Vs Yubel controlled Jesse duel! according to YGO everything on YT, the ending is much more impactful in the sub than it is in the dub. insane how zane would have won....if he just had limital removal in his hand
Vellion Crowler: 9
Blair Flannigan: 9-

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
That Duel really got tense and intense towards the end. :) Quite cathartic for Zane though.

Chumley Huffington: 9-
Blair Flannigan: 9-

blizzardblaze

Chumley Huffington: 8-
Blair Flannigan: 9
Yeah, and in Season 4...the reason for his heart problems are revealed...and not because of the sensible thing, the electric shocks...
and for some reason he doesn't 'respect' his cards? zane seemed to respect his cyber dragons once again in season 3, more than he did than when he went off the deep end because of aster's stupidity of not caring about who he hurt

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Vellion Crowler: 8-
Chumley Huffington: 8-

-Nator-

Vellion Crowler: 8
Chumley Huffington: 7 -

Yeah, I missed a lot. Played since the inception, and quit playing the card game in 2004 until just 1.5 years ago. It was a slight hassle having to relearn and learn new things. Glad I did, though.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Vellion Crowler: 7-
Chumley Huffington: 7