1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by Blaze Master X, Feb 21, 2017.

1. NeoDude-5000

NeoDude-5000 Well-Known Member

Didn't see that reveal coming. Maybe we know Bohman's and Haru's role in all of this in the next episode. Also SOL still not having any involvement is also making me even more suspicious.

I liked the new Synchro summoning animation (again good to have them back). Also Windy's near death was a bit gruesome, but I never trusted him anyway all of the chaos in his episodes gave me some red flags.

Also Windy's wasn't Blood Shepard's partner. He wasn't involved with the Lost Incident.

2. magma grunt edu

magma grunt edu casual hardcore fan

Yeah, we know how he became blood shepard and i think they implied that his incident was caused by windy, who also caused the accident with his partner's car. Plus he's way too old to be a child back then. You're right , he's not a victim of the lost incident. Still, Blood shepard is now totally justified in wanting to kill all AI.

3. NeoDude-5000

NeoDude-5000 Well-Known Member

The war is just beginning that what I would sum up this episode and ending. At least we now know Bohman and Haru's true origins as A.I. entities I originally thought they were just like Jin captured and brainwashed into Lightning's service.

So in terms of factions we have:

Good Guys
    Main heroes: Playmaker, Ai, Soulburner, Flame, Kolter (Kusanagi), and Aqua (possibly)
    Zaizen's angels (just a good name): Ghost Gal and Blue Gal I guess

Bad Guys
    Evil Ignis: Lightning, Windy, Bohman, and Haru

Anti-Heroes
    Knights of Hanoi
    SOL's Bounty Hunters: Gore, Blood Shepard and the other guys

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
  4. Blaze Master X

Blaze Master X Guardian of the Sky

Earth might join good guys. The new ending showed that Aqua and Earth are together with Ai and Flame.
    Knights of Hanoi are still anti-hero, so I'm sure they will become good guys and help Playmaker and co later.