• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2011 - Over The Nexus

Crawley007

Is anyone planning on getting this game when it comes out? I know it's already out everywhere but North America, so how is it?

Freya

Noam Chompsky
I pirated the Japanese version. Its okay until you realize that its practically obsolete when the NPCs are using last format's list. Ive found it difficult to test my decks in the game given that NPCs like Shi En have 3 Gateway(fml) and alot of decks have 3 Book of Moon. It sucks more than America is getting it after Extreme Victory is coming out and hte cards will most likely not be in the game, and of course nor will American exclusives that are not released in Japan. Its decent for deck building though if you dont plan to use new cards.

Crawley007

It must be based on the OCG? Because cards like Paralell World Fusion that aren't in the TCG yet are in it, which is why i'd like to get it to test it.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
^
games do not necessarily follows TCG/OCG. There has been numerous instance where an English game contains OCG cards.

Crawley007

The games always have OCG exclusive cards whenever I buy them. And never have TCG exclusive. Example being, 2010 didn't have Swallow's Nest.
So I'm pretty sure they must be OCG based.

EDIT: NEvermind, found the answer. They are entirely OCG based. So that means we'll have Paralell World Fusion snf Vision Hero Trinity. Yes.

Last edited:

SmartD

The game looks interesting, but I haven't been playing Yu-Gi-Oh! games since WC 2008. Should I get it?

Crawley007

The game looks interesting, but I haven't been playing Yu-Gi-Oh! games since WC 2008. Should I get it?

Well, depends what you play them for. The story mode or online duels. I think the storymode is always pretty bad in the WC games, and this 2011 one seems to have a LOT of Turbo Duels on the bikes which I hate. But I just mostly want to play online, even though you get your share of people who cheat or disconnect before you win.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I got the game and personally the game only goes to storm of ragnrok...it doesn't fallow the show very well ethier...I personally think that the game is all over the place but the good are all at the end to unlock...its quite annoying since i run plants, fairies, and spellcasters...Im barely passing with a quick harpie deck thats not even close to my pure harpie destruction deck...still need chain whirlwinds and mirror force and everything along the line of destroying traps/magics and monsters....

Crawley007

I love how the NPC in this game are really stupid. They get out like a 3000 Atk card, while I have two Gravekeeper's on the field and they always insist upon not attacking Descendant, but always choose whatever else I have. Then next turn I can destroy the 3000 attacker. They've never made the right decision yet.

Anyway, anyone wanna put their friend codes on here so we can all compete?
Mine's 0647 6491 9211

Last edited:

ndralcasid

1st of da month
The game is very solid as a WC game. No EXVC is whatever since it was an underwhelming set to begin with outside of the TCG exclusives (seriously, without Tengu and Tour Guide, the sets garbage).

Odyssey

Aside from the fact for some reason my game has deleted itself twice <got a new ds and it hasn't happened again) they've made the AI way better, and unlocking hte cards is slightly less annoying than it has been before.

Crawley007

Aside from the fact for some reason my game has deleted itself twice <got a new ds and it hasn't happened again) they've made the AI way better, and unlocking hte cards is slightly less annoying than it has been before.

Mine did too, but mine was deleted because of Action Replay :p
Would you be interested in sharing friend codes?