• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-gi-oh - Your Best Card in Your Deck

Your thread is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Requiem

Wanna?Slash
I apologize... and try to fix the field with one hand but they don't watch my other and I "aquire" the card.

Serves him right.

It serves him right, because you stole his card, because you're insecure about your sexuality enough that being called 'gay' ****** you off? Its because of people like you that I have to struggle to get my collection back. AGAIN.

Karma will get you in the long run.

Moisture Star Man.
Its moisture creature..

Hey Aquadon I have Armed Dragon Lv. 3 Lv. 5 Lv. 7 and ultra rare holographic only 200 made Lv. 9 *singing angels*
Singing blasphemy...I believe Lv9 when I see Lv9.

^Hehe. Well, you do strike a up good point. Two different sides of the stick, huh?

You coulda skipped that whole argument by simply stating the fact that you dont need another card to tribute summon DMOC. Also what he said about the whole every card being important applies to all decks, including the theme decks you talked about, ESPECIALLY Dark Magician. Sure its not a dark magician deck with no dark magician, but good luck if you dont have his support. See where I'm goin with this?

From a quick glance, none of you can be any good at this game......

Gren Maju Da Eiza is my "best", b/c it surpasses most of what is in this topic already-weven though I have stronger monsters...

You say none of us can be any good, yet your "best" is a card thats been pretty much a phailure since it was released. Unplug your keyboard, throw it out the window and proceed to never replace it... =/

===================================================

I know I jumped around kinda, but w/e.

Seeing as how there should be no "best" I'll say my favorites are Don Zaloog, Dark Magician of Chaos, and the eval twins Zaborg and Mobius. Dasher is a newer monster I like, too.

Chimeratech Overdragon

It rules even more after today's episode of GX

It says Moisture Star Man on the card, not Moisture Creature.

mew maniac

Hunting you.
E-Hero Shining Flare Wingman! Its ability and skyscraper make it soo awesome. Can't use it though don't have E-Hero Flamewingman.

Raito

HADOUKEN!
Oh God a war is about to break out AGAIN.

I think Victory Viper and the Macro set are pretty good.

My most powerful card in my deck I'm going to use a regionals is Exodia, other than that it'll be the Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon. My Heart Of Exodia deck which I learned while at the Shonen Jump Championships has been made to be the most powerful Exodia deck possible with the current ban list. A do own an Exodia Necross, but it's not in my deck.

lego2will

Rock/Thunder Trainer
Law of the Normal. Par it with Machine Dublication and Decoyroid, gets out 3 2-star monsters, Level Limit-Area B so no one attacks them, then get out 2 other 2-star monsters. Skull Invitation so when you play Law of the Normal, it does serious damage. And Cemetery Bomb to wrap it up.

Law of the Normal - This card can only be played if you have 5 lvl two or one star monsters on your side of the feild. Dstroy all lvl 3 or higher monsters on the field. Both player discard their hands.

Machine Dublication - Select a machine monster on your side of the field with 500 or less attack points. You may search your deck for up to two more monsters of the same name.

Decoyroid: 300 Att, 500 Deff - Your opponite may only choice this card as an attack target as long as this card is face up

Level Limit-Area B - All monster higher than lvl 3 most go/stay in deffence position. Continuous

Skull Invitation - Each time a card is sent to the graveyard, inflict 300 damage to the owner. Continuous

Cemetery Bomb - Does 100 damage to you opponite for each card in their graveyard

Sorry to break it to you but Law of the Normal can only be used with 5 Level 2 or lower normal monsters.

So Decoroid doesn't count lol.

It's:

4 Star

No Effect

ATK 9000
DEF 1000

I'm kidding. It is fake, but he has it. Making Winged Dragon of Ra his best.

Yeah, IMO Obelisk is the best with its effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.