• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-gi-oh - Your Best Card in Your Deck

Your thread is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Requiem

Wanna?Slash
Hooray for non-legal Gods!!

However, Ra is cool. Not as cool as your Obelisk though ;)

However, I would say try and make an Advanced deck, for a TRUE challenge.

Hey man...offering 3 monsters for anything is challenging. lol.

lego2will

Rock/Thunder Trainer
You miss understand, normal monsters, meaning with no effect.

Lol.

But I don't HAVE any normal monsters in my deck lvl 1 or 2 except Right arm of Exodia. I only put it in becuase I thought it was cool...

While you may think "one" card is your best, it couldn't function without others. :) DMOC can't get onto the field without Dark Magician, or Dedication Through Light and Darkness. Thus you must rely on other cards. Failed there.

If "one" card were the best, then why do people even have decks? You people who say "one" card is your best still phail. :)

*win still*
You can summon him without the use of those two cards.*yawns*

-Judai

Dogma=ftw Because you can trib goat tokens.
Dreadmaster=ftw Revives 3 D-heroes and gains stats equal to all and you get insurance for the whole turn.

-Judai

The Requiem

Wanna?Slash
Damnit, I overlooked that....I'll check Netrep just in case, but if that holds true, Dogma might not be so bad.

Dreadmaster needs that stupid clock tower...Its too slow.

At least Dasher and Diamond Dude are solid, and dont need much support.

But with Magic Reflector 2x or just one and using MOF then Clock Tower could well get up to 6 counters.Also there's a new card in the Edo Duelist Packs that automatically adds three counters to Clock Tower Prison.

-Judai

Scarily many people said it would get nerfed with a cost but it gets boosted up.

Though i'm not complaining, I might be when Dreadmaster gets uber abuse.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Scarily many people said it would get nerfed with a cost but it gets boosted up.

Though i'm not complaining, I might be when Dreadmaster gets uber abuse.

Yeah, and we all remember Max's Clocktower Control, right? I suspect that might rise with Eternal Dread.

Soon, Dread Guy might be in a deck of mine, if it's in an Edo Pack. I've only pulled 1 Ultra from EOJ, and that's Shining Pheonix Guy.

The Requiem

Wanna?Slash
I still dont see Dreadmaster getting competitive use. Magic reflector is a piece of crap, its just gonna take up space that coulda been used for something beter, plus you have to hope you have one before your clocktower, not to mention the fact that clocktower can STILL be killed by a chainable. Even with the +3 counters card, its situational, and creates dead cards in your deck, whether you get it early, or after you summoned the weak-to-removal as much as anything else dreadmaster.

Too much effort for too little payoff. Stick to the good ones.

I.E. Dasher, Diamond Dude, and Monger.

Ex:Turn 1:You play Clock Tower, and set the Eternal Dread, then play Graceful discarding say Dasher,and Diamond Guy,End Turn.Then activate Dread,Clock now has 4 counters.You can't lose any battle damage.If they kill off your clock Dreadmaster,Dasher,and Diamond Guy are out, and Dreadmaster has 3500 ATK.

-Judai

Dimensaur

Leeroooy Jennkinnns!
I still dont see Dreadmaster getting competitive use. Magic reflector is a piece of crap, its just gonna take up space that coulda been used for something beter, plus you have to hope you have one before your clocktower, not to mention the fact that clocktower can STILL be killed by a chainable. Even with the +3 counters card, its situational, and creates dead cards in your deck, whether you get it early, or after you summoned the weak-to-removal as much as anything else dreadmaster.

Too much effort for too little payoff. Stick to the good ones.

I.E. Dasher, Diamond Dude, and Monger.

*Points to Double Dude*

How can you forget him?

Status
Not open for further replies.