• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-gi-oh - Your Best Card in Your Deck

Your thread is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Murkrow

SACRE F-ING BLEU!
probably exodd, master of the guard. it is a part of my LP gain/Hybrid Burn deck, and therefore a brilliant card for it. The deck also contains princess pikeru, good for LP gain.

I have buster blader as the ultimate dragon counter. trying to get hold of the Dark Magician/Buster Blader fusion to up my power.

Last edited:

AznTwilight

Wanderer in Twilight
My best card is Chaos Sorcerer.
It can be easily special summon and it's effect can wipe out most monster.
Black Luster Solider Envoy of Beginning is better but I don't have it.

theblackpearl719

Seargent Scyther
My best Yu-Gi-Oh card in my deck is E Hero Flame Wingman and E Hero Pheonix Enforcer they tie for the best in my deck!! But just to get this out of my head Pokemons better!!

Blaziken D.

Sherlock James
1. My best card is is Mirage Dragon, combined with Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus makes for a deadly combo, since MD negates traps from being used while in the battle phase. And ODL-ND deals out alot of damage.

2. Or ODL-ND can be used with Levia Dragon- Daedalus, 3rd dimension capsule, and Call From The Haunted. Ocean dragon lord uses his effect, destroying all card on the field and hands except itself. Then 3rd dimension capsule would give me back call of the haunted, which I use to bring back Levia and then attack.

PKMN Legend Anthony

Water Gym Leader.
Best Card.... Dark Magician/ Dark Magician Girl

Combos... Thousand knives, Dark Magician Girl, Dark Magic Attack, Magical Demesnsion, Sages Stone, Diffusion Wave Motion ETC

Alakazam says Cena Sucks

..::WaveMotion::..
the best is hard to tell

I mean when i am holding Stein and Limiter Removal... Heavy or Trundade would be the best card

but without looking into it that much

Stein, Cyber Dragon-Twin-End (got 3 Cyebr Dragons, 2 Twins and 1 End go figure)

usaru

wind lord
i have no best card but here is one of my strategies-arstral barrier, tornado wall, legendary ocean, put opressed people, people running about and united resistance on the feild activate huge revolution then monster reborn something powerful and attack and cause of huge revolution they barly have anything.

XD375

Shane
I had Blue Eyes, traded it for Humanoid Slime back in 2004 right after I stopped playing. I always have the urge to start again, but can't find my cards.

PokeMasta

Kick ***!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaiba-BEUD
Earth-Exxod
Water- Neo Daedalus
Fire-IFN
Spellcatser-DMG(have 3 dark magician)
Bug-Insect Queen
Yugi-BLS
Dragon-REDD

Status
Not open for further replies.