• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh 5D and Yu-Gi-Oh GX Shipping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklord18

Welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh shipping thread, Thread for all Yu-Gi-Oh shipping. From the first series to 5Ds, Any shipping from this anime/games/Manga are welcome.

Here are some rules
All standard SPPf rules and Shipping Community rules apply
iPlease use spoilers tags for spoiler.
no Bashing what so ever
no one liners what so ever
If you post fan art, fan fic or AMV, please give credit to the person who made it.
And have fun

Member list.
Darklord18
Tadashi
Ho-ohRocks201
Mel-Girl
Kiori
Asuka
GrizzlyB
ashds
Mewluvr200
JirachiTheAnimeAddict
Wired
Katsu Koneko

Past Topics
What Yu-Gi-Oh shippings do you like and why?
What would your shippings do for Easter together?

First topic.

Me it.
Jaden x Blair because
Blair went out of her way to tell Jaden how she feel in Tag force 3
Blair x (Good) Zane because I like how she sneak in the school, Got Jaden into trouble and nearly beats him just to tell Zane how she feel made me like this shipping.
Luna x Leo Like how they act and flight together but care for eachother. Though I can only see them as friend because they brother and sister.

Last edited:

Ho-ohRocks201

Beyond the Rainbow~
Ooh, you made a Yu-Gi-Oh shipping thread!

I'm a HUGE supporter of Fianceshipping, because...

SPOILERS!
In the last episode, the paper Judai got, Asuka's picture was blushing with the words, "Let's meet up again sometime."
End of Spoilers

I'm a minor supporter of BlairxChazz, no IDEA WHY. :p

In teh old yugioh, I liked YugixTea, because it was canon. And you note the different hints in the shows, and yeah.

And in 5D's, I've started liking YuseixAkiza for some reason o_O

The way he tried saving her when she got in her own world 2 times.

darklord18

/\Um you have to use Spoiler tag for Spoilers.

Yeah I like Yusei x Akiza because of the way he tried to save her.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Heh, darklord beat me to it. When I saw the title, though, I assumed this was exclusive to the Duel Monsters saga... you know, NOT including GX and 5D's... so maybe a change of title is an order, so people don't get confused.

ANYWAYS!

typo fixed

Well, here are my favorites:

Duel Monsters

PuzzleShipping
YES, my friggin Yu-Gi-Oh OTP since... since 2005, maybe? 2004? *scratches head* Ah well, I know it's been almost since the beginning. I loves me some hawt pharaoh yaoi, and who better to pair him with than the light to his darkness? X3 I wrote fics for it... that are still unfinished... but oh god, I used to sit there for hours, looking over all kinds of hints and turning into my own warped fantasy. God DAMN I miss that fandom.

PuppyShipping
My other OTP. YES, Kaiba and Jou ^_^ They just have the funniest dynamic, and their rivalry MUST MEAN THEY'RE IN LUV. *shot for Abridged reference* Seriously, though, I just adore it ^^

WishShipping
Anyway. I love it to pieces platonically. They've had some cute moments... like when they dueled in Duelist Kingdom, and when he saved Yuugi from that fire... BBFL~

ThiefShipping
I think this is called ThiefShipping. "You think what is called what?!" *shot again* Yeah, I blame the Abridged Series for getting me into this. For the longest time, I paired Ryou [Bakura] and Bakura [Yami Bakura], but I didn't take as big a shine to it XD Anyway, ThiefShipping. woo!

PrideShipping
Damn do I love it XD And I don't care if Yami & Kaiba are technically cousins, tis still hawt as hell.

Yami Bakura x Yuugi
Yeah, I went through a phase a while ago. Small phase, but still a phase.

TabloidShipping
... Ssh. I read a smutfic once. Don't tell anyone!

GX

AnikiShipping
Pretty much the only thing I ship in this fandom. They had the absolute cutest dynamic ever! Especially when Syrus got all protective of Jaden when Hassleberry came around X3 HE WAS SO DEVOTED, DAMNIT. I seriously love it ^_^

And nothing from 5D's, since I've never seen an episode and I don't plan on it. Although, I hear that KingCrabShipping is kinda hawt...

Last edited:

darklord18

List updated.

AnikiShipping
Pretty much the only thing I ship in this fandom. They had the absolute cutest dynamic ever! Especially when Syrus got all protective of Jaden when Hassleberry came around X3 HE WAS SO DEVOTED, DAMNIT. I seriously love it ^_^

Yeah, I like the "Big brother" thing in GX but I didn't like how they change it in the dud.

And nothing from 5D's, since I've never seen an episode and I don't plan on it. Although, I hear that KingCrabShipping is kinda hawt...

I haven't seen the 5D series yet but I seen picture of it though and it good and What KingCrabshipping? is it Jack x Yusei?

Mel-Girl

left. right.
Well, I'll come and post here regularly but tbqh, the only ship I care about is Marik x Bakura. <3

It's mostly because I think these two are awesome and the fact they interact is a plus considering most of the time when I ship my fave characters together, it's a total fail so this is one of the winners for me.

Plus bad guy x bad guy ships come with a load of appeal and well, I think Marik and Bakura have some shipping hints together... ;D Aka Mel can't be bothered explaining in full detail what's going on in her head, but yeah, this is pretty much the only ship I care for!

/makes plan to post fanart in her next post in this thread ;D

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
^I like Marik x Bakura. But, I think it was more like I can't choose between that and Yami/Yugi x Bakura. Loved the double personality they did with Bakura. <3333333

But I think my all time favorite couple in YGO was Yami(Atemu) x Yugi. <3 I loved the fanarts. I never thought of them as one is the reincarnation of the other so much. More like two souls that was forced into one body and that if they were separated, OMG Shonen-ai love type of scenario. 8D Never really bothered much with Het pairings in YGO except for Joey x Mai. <333333 Man, I wanted the couple to be together. It was obvious that they cared for each other in some way. I watched the dub, so don't sue me ;o;

As for GX, Juudai/Jaden x Asuka/Alexis. I haven't watched it 'till the end yet (got bored 8D; ), but I'm pretty sure Asuka came to like Juudai as "more than friends" like by the middle of GX. She was blushing! 8D

darklord18

/\ yeah and after they got back for the desert area and Jaden all sad about leaving Jessie, Alexis was the only one to really worry for Jaden.

though Jessis x CB Ruby (forgot what last part of this monster name.) was highly hint in the GX anime. Ruby the only CB spirit that appear outside Battle and that Jessis is show most of time with Ruby more than the other six CB.

Ho-ohRocks201

Beyond the Rainbow~
Ruby Carnile

And you call yourself a Crystal Beast Duelist :p

Anyways, JessiexRuby Carnile?

Ruby did seem to care for Jessie alot, but by that logic (not bashing) JadenxWinged Kuriboh.

:p

darklord18

/\ Nope that not it name.

Anyway Jaben x Wing Kuriboh was hinted in Season 1 and it slowly got hinted less and less. But yeah has anyone notice that shipping with a main character and one of the Kuribo line alway hint in each anime series?

Yugi x Kuribo
Jaden x Kuriboh
Luna x Kuribon

Notice that with each new series that there a new Kuribo form that seem to belong to a main character.

Oh and I should say that I'm looking for a co owner so if any of you would like be a co owner, just send me a PM or VM saying why you want to be a co owner.

Kaiserin

please wake up...
...Wow, you people.

A) Ruby CARBUNCLE.

B) Juudai/Hane Kuriboh was hinted? As a SHIP? When was this?

C)
/\ yeah and after they got back for the desert area and Jaden all sad about leaving Jessie, Alexis was the only one to really worry for Jaden.

...Uh, they all did. That's why they all met in the Osiris cafeteria, because they were ALL worried about him. Asuka was just the first to find him after the whole thing when the realization really came down on him.

EDIT: Er, I should probably make this post relevant.

For GX, I lean towards Juudai/Johan, Juudai/Yubel, Saiou/Edo, Rei/Martin, Jim/O'Brien, and maybe a little Juudai/Asuka every now and then. If it's done right. The crappy plot devices that run rampant on The Pit are not my idea of "done right", for the record.

5D's, I'm starting to really like Jack/Carly, and Yuusei I'll pair with either Jack or Aki. Aki/Divine for early series too, though Divine is a scumbag in general and yeah. Carly/Misty is nice too, I've seen good fic and fanart for it. Kiryu/Yuusei I tend to go back and forth on -- sometimes I like it and sometimes I couldn't care less, and right now I'm kind of "meh" about it.

Last edited:

darklord18

List updated.
B) Juudai/Hane Kuriboh was hinted? As a SHIP? When was this?

Well mostly the whole spirit partner thing and in Tag force and so art work it show him with it so yeah. It 50/50

...Uh, they all did. That's why they all met in the Osiris cafeteria, because they were ALL worried about him. Asuka was just the first to find him after the whole thing when the realization really came down on him.

yeah but if you look at her compare to the other, she was different. (though this is going off memory.

(offtopic) and thank. It sad I can't remember that name and I use it in a CB deck, Sad.(Offtopic)

Um can people please use English name as well as their Japaneses names. I having trouble knowing who who.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
All right, guess I'm going to have to do the unprecedented and post in a shipping discussion. Because Yu-Gi-Oh! ships are just that tempting.

My favorite ships in the original and GX would have to be (no reasons, because I'm not overly familiar with the intricacies of discussing such things =/... plus they're mostly completely arbitrary, anyway):

Yugi/Rebecca (pretty sure I'm basically the only person in, like, the whole world who likes it, though)
Yami Yugi/Mana
Joey/Mai
Grandpa/Black Luster Soldier
Jaden/Alexis

Huh, that's not very many. Ah, well. Maybe this thread can enlighten me to something, or I'm just not remembering. Or I'll get around to watching 5D's and like something there.

darklord18 said:
Um can people please use English name as well as their Japaneses names. I having trouble knowing who who.

For the people Asuka mentioned, these are their English names for you:

Juudai - Jaden (can also be Judai, far as I can tell)
Johan - Jesse (note, it's "Jesse", not "Jessie")
Saiou - Sartorius
Edo - Aster
Rei - Blair
Martin - Marcel
O'Brien - Axel
Asuka - Alexis

Last edited:

darklord18

Yugi/Rebecca (pretty sure I'm basically the only person in, like, the whole world who likes it, though)
Your not the only one, I find it cute, to bad the last season of the Original was not dud as far as I can tell. (it was never air here because we got GX after Waking the Dragon saga.

Sorry just I put Jessie because it sound like that in the anime.

thanks.
For those that don't know about 5D's it the third series of of Yugioh which is about five people who have this Dragon mark and the first saga is about this Tournament (sorry if spelled wrong) where four of the five are revealed to be Signer and Yusei getting his Stardust dragon card back from Jack who stole it before the series started. the second saga is about Dark Signer Vs the Signer. I haven't seen it yet but I this is what I can find on it without spoiling it.

Last edited:

Ho-ohRocks201

Beyond the Rainbow~
Signers, Dark Signers, Four

Not being stingy.

And Rebecca gave Yugi his first kiss o_O

Don't believe me?

Proof

Tadashi

kiss my greens
*cracks fingers* Let's dance.

What KingCrabshipping? is it Jack x Yusei?

Yes, KingCrab is Jack Atlas x Yuusei. I think it has to do with Yuusei's crab-like hair... somehow o_O;

But I think my all time favorite couple in YGO was Yami(Atemu) x Yugi. <3 I loved the fanarts. I never thought of them as one is the reincarnation of the other so much. More like two souls that was forced into one body and that if they were separated, OMG Shonen-ai love type of scenario. 8D

YES, A PUZZLESHIPPER. Oh my lord, I loved the dynamic of them sharing a body, and, like, needing each other to survive, yanno? Yami needs a host body, Yuugi needs some kickass leather-clad Pharaoh to help him out. It's perfect symbiosis.

Never really bothered much with Het pairings in YGO except for Joey x Mai. <333333 Man, I wanted the couple to be together. It was obvious that they cared for each other in some way. I watched the dub, so don't sue me ;o;

Having just watched the latest episode of the Abridged Series, Joey & Mai is pretty much the only 'normal' relationship in the show. Even if Mai is a cradle robber. But man, when they parted ways at the end of Battle City... all dramatically, I was like "KISS ALREADY!!!!!" XD Also, I won't kill ya for using dub names.

All right, guess I'm going to have to do the unprecedented and post in a shipping discussion. Because Yu-Gi-Oh! ships are just that tempting.

Lord have mercy, I didn't expect to ever see you in the Shipper's section.

Grandpa/Black Luster Soldier

"Oh Black Luster Soldier, nobody must ever know about our forbidden love~"

*shot*

COME ON, SOMEONE HAD TO.

And Rebecca gave Yugi his first kiss o_O

Don't believe me?

Proof

No.

Cheek kisses don't count. Mom kisses your cheek. Old Granny Mabel kisses your cheek. 5-year olds kiss on the cheek.

Yuugi is, what, 15 at least? Doesn't count unless there is lip-to-lip action. So, sorry kid, on-screen, Yuugi remains unkissed.

darklord18

Cheek kisses don't count. Mom kisses your cheek. Old Granny Mabel kisses your cheek. 5-year olds kiss on the cheek.
yes you have a point, but isn't she 10 or something? Thought it still cute.

Yuugi is, what, 15 at least? Doesn't count unless there is lip-to-lip action. So, sorry kid, on-screen, Yuugi remains unkissed.
Umm the dub never said his age, I don't know about the Japaneses version though.

Umm I want to ask all those Jaben x Alexis something, are there any hints other than in Zane's last two episode in the first season? I only watch the dub and I starting to like this pair after seeing them in a tag team in tag force 2 and 3.

What would your shippings do for Easter together?

Last edited:

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
*Comes crashing tohght to threads wall*

Hey there can I join?.

Yugi/Rebecca
god knows why probley the same reason as others.

Jaden/Alexis
see Ho-Oh rock 201's reason.

darklord18

OKay, your accepted, People you don't need to ask to join. Posting count as join.

For some reason I feel I the only one that like Lunaxleo.

Ho-ohRocks201

Beyond the Rainbow~
I like LeoxLuna, it's kinda weird though. Does it have a name?

If not, it's name is BlueHairShipping. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.