• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmartD

I watched "Doctor Visit" today. Yuma loses his deck and he and his friends look for it. He runs into Dr. Faker and in the end, he gets his deck back.

Did anyone watch it?

Kaiserin

please wake up...
I watched "Doctor Visit" today. Yuma loses his deck and he and his friends look for it. He runs into Dr. Faker and in the end, he gets his deck back.

Did anyone watch it?

Are you just copying and pasting a template at this point? Serious question.

J Ken

RAVE
After seeing the latest Japanese episode. I have to say I know have a new hypothesis on Dark Mist.

Number 96 is probably the piece of Astral's memory of when he sealed away Don Thousand. That would explain 96's Chaos form looking similar to Don Thousand and Don Thousand already knowing about him. In fact Don Thousand's plot could of been to purposely put Vector and Dark Mist in a situation where they compete with each other over the Numbers to further progress his resurrection.

Kaiserin

please wake up...
...You got me. I think I should just state what I think of the episode.

Ahah, sorry about that, it came off as a little nasty in retrospect. But yeah, I think that would facilitate discussion a bit better, since I never really know how to reply to your posts, and I would very much like to discuss things! Although I don't watch the dub, so I'd be coming off sub knowledge, but eh.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Its official. The anime is so slow we'll have cards from the end of zexal 2 before we reach it in the dub.

......it has always been like that?

The dub is always so slow because buying more recent episodes takes much more money + they still have to dub it, which also takes time.
This is the reason why you'll almost never see a dubbed anime episode airing on TV at the same day (or even week) as Japan.

It's also like that in many other countries.

Funnily enough, recently the official article/product page for the TCG seems to no longer care about that and starts mentioning stuffs that's not going to be featured in the dub until at least the next few months. They've mentioned Paladynamo being Kaito's card even though it is used only after WDC ends (the dub hasn't even reach the semifinal yet) and they've also mentioned Barian being aliens from the anime, which is even further than Paladynamo.

LizardonX

Banned
Funnily enough, recently the official article/product page for the TCG seems to no longer care about that and starts mentioning stuffs that's not going to be featured in the dub until at least the next few months. They've mentioned Paladynamo being Kaito's card even though it is used only after WDC ends (the dub hasn't even reach the semifinal yet) and they've also mentioned Barian being aliens from the anime, which is even further than Paladynamo.

This is why I brought it up. It seems like even the distributors doesnt even care anymore. I also knew several people who were confused as to who was that blonde dude on the Tachyon poster.

I'm rather excited with all the new episode previews today especially with news of
[spoil] Details on Shark and Rio and their connections to the Barian world.
Vector and Black Mist actually dueling
Astral Vanishing
The return of III[/spoil]

J Ken

RAVE
I wonder is Dark Mist and Vector's duel will be a real head on one?

None of them can afford to lose as it would make them look weak. Also if there is a result then either it is a no decision or Vector loses on purpose because of Don Thousand's orders.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Vector VS 96 is indeed an interesting episode. It's a villain against another villain, I don't think we ever have such duel in years.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
You know what, it's just now, after looking at your sig, that I noticed Misael has a very awkward-looking wing-shaped hairstyle lol

Kaiserin

please wake up...
More than likely linked with who his past life is. Summary spoilers ahoy!

J Ken

RAVE
You know what, it's just now, after looking at your sig, that I noticed Misael has a very awkward-looking wing-shaped hairstyle lol

Yeah I've noticed it too. xD Also if you look closely you can see that the Barians look like a Boy band. lol

More than likely linked with who his past life is. Summary spoilers ahoy!

Yeah so far Durbe was a Knight, Vector a Prince, Alit a Gladiator, Misael will be a Dragon slayer and Gilag will be a trickster. There could be a possibilty that Barian world is where guilty souls are reincarnated in other words it could be like hell.

Last edited:

SmartD

I watched Duel of Destiny part 1 today. They kept Rio's name in the dub.

J Ken

RAVE
I saw the new episode as well. The dub was surprisingly good at making the lines similar to the ones in the original.

I also saw the latest Japanese episode and I have to say I am liking Evil Alit. To bad he is going to at most be one-shotted in the next episode.

Kaiserin

please wake up...
There could be a possibilty that Barian world is where guilty souls are reincarnated in other words and could be like hell.

...You know, I never considered this, but it may or may not be a coincidence that all these reincarnated souls congregated in the Varian world. It can't be Zexal's version of hell, though, because Vector was a ruthless king who got what he deserved, but Alit was guilty of nothing, as far as we can tell -- and who knows what Durbe's past life is, for that matter.

Also, I'm very surprised they kept Rio's name. I thought it'd become Regina, honestly.

J Ken

RAVE
Alright so far Durbe was the Knight who was the master of Mach back when he was a Pegasus, Vector was the ruthless, doubtful king who exterminated himself and all his followers and Alit was the greatest gladiator to ever exist and fought with only his his bare hands. What all these guys had in common was that they were extremists in their beliefs and they ended up getting brutally killed. In a way Barians are humans with strong beliefs that ended up reincarnated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.