• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal Thread

cohenmarioman

Hmm..I'll have to look over Generation Force again. If there is that makes Hope pretty hard to beat. Imagine if there does come a card that brings back exceed material. Hope would be a scary thing to face.

On the topic of the actual show, i was reading what is supposed to happen in episodes ahead, and i could've sworn i read Yuma using Revise Dragon? Does he win it from Shark when he defeats him?

We saw Astral take it, so it is assumed he can now use it. As for said episode, I think it would be the special in WJ, an image linked here

cleaned03.jpg

I don't know when the others will be out, but in said special Hope is destroyed ...

Crawley007

So does that mean he's going to be able to use all 99 of these number monsters because Astral will take them all ? :/ Or is it a one time thing, Astral taking the card. I read about Hope being destroyed too, isn't that when Astral starts to disappear or something when it's destroyed? I don't think it will be destroyed permenately though, it is Yuma's main monster (I think..)

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I'm probably not watching this series. Looks like a huge turn-off.

Then again, I said that about 5Ds too. And I liked it.

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
wait is this the one after 5d's cause i have not heard anything can someone give me a web page oh and GX has the best story all the pokemon there are awesome i have a professer banner deck

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

minumranger

Tour Guide <3
I'm really getting into ZeXal. the writers have done an amazing job so far with it. Alot better than I thought it would be.

Lunanight

I think I am gonna like ZeXal.
I am most interested in how they will deal with Astral and/or Shark since they seem like good characters.
If I am right, Shark will not travel around with Yuma but will have a similar goal in defeating the main antagonists. In simple words, like what Kaiba was in the original series, an Anti-Hero.

Again, comparing to the original series:
Here is how I think the characters will be similar to each other based on the characters shown already

Yuma = Yugi
Astral = Yami Yugi
Shark = Kaiba
Tetsuo = Joey
Kotori = Tea
Akari = Mai

Also, Astral's memory is lost and need to get it back.
I swear that sounds familiar, oh wait: It is since that happened with Yugi and Yami Yugi

Chill92

Just watched the first three episodes. I think this series has promise, so I will keep watching it. I noticed something in the third episode that they are back to set monster cards, something 5ds never did

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
How is this season? I am almost finish with 5d's but not sure whether I should watch this
*I also plan to watch the vanguard cardfight show as well

Chill92

Well Yuma and Astral are giving me the Yugi/Atem relationship vibe from season 1. Reminds me of GX too a little since the main characters are kids. Just as synchro monsters were the new common monster cards in 5ds, Zexal will probably focus a lot on the new Exceed cards. So it's a little mix of everything.
But damn 99 numbers cards for Astral to find, didn't they go over the top? Seems like this season will be hell of long

Lunanight

Well Yuma and Astral are giving me the Yugi/Atem relationship vibe from season 1. Reminds me of GX too a little since the main characters are kids. Just as synchro monsters were the new common monster cards in 5ds, Zexal will probably focus a lot on the new Exceed cards. So it's a little mix of everything.
But damn 99 numbers cards for Astral to find, didn't they go over the top? Seems like this season will be hell of long

Assuming they find 1 numbers card every 2 episodes then it may have 198 episodes but that is a mere guess.

Or, assuming some opponent's have 2 or more numbers cards in their deck, then it will have less episodes

Why do I have the feeling they are going to place a chekhov's gunman right at the start of the show like around episodes 10-20 who turns out to be the main antagonist of the whole show.

Definition of Chekhov's gunman for those who are unsure = Chekhov's Gunman Definition

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Or, assuming some opponent's have 2 or more numbers cards in their deck, then it will have less episodes

I believe this will happen sooner or later.

uber gon

Accept Change
Clearly the people in this series would freak out over the idea of the Y2K virus if episode 3 is any indication.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
finally the people who just don't believe Yuma use Revise will shut up about it.

Yuma summons Revise against Professor Ukyo.

So now it's likely that Yuma will use Tera Byte in the future.

SmartD

Check this out:
http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/18097923/#comments

Looking for a new way to power up your dueling experience, well Generation Force is the first Yugioh TCG booster set to include the all‐new black border monsters from the upcoming 4th generation TV series. These monsters are easier to Summon than Fusion or Synchro Monsters, and literally work well with EVERY Deck. All Duelists will want to have these new monsters on hand! The first place to get the new monsters is in the 2011 Starter Deck. Combine them with the cards in Generation Force for extra dominance. There are also some special cards from Extreme Victory that give players the tools they need to use their new monsters to their fullest potential.

This First Edition 100-card complete set includes:
48 Common Cards,
20 Rare Cards,
14 Super Rare Cards,
10 Ultra Rare Cards,
8 Secret Rare Cards.

Experience the new generation of Yu-Gi-Oh! with Generation Force boosters coming in August!

Either Konami made an error, or someone else is dubbing it. Either way, this is interesting.

~Upsidedown 403~

What ever happened to Yugioh 5D's? I haven't watched the series since Yugi was the main character...Well, I have seen the GX series with Jayden...so...

Miar

Wigglytuff Guild recruit
^ 5D's ended. Don't know if they'll ever finish the dub (which I don't watch)

As much as I'd like to get into Zexal like I did 5D's, I just can't seem to. It's so goofy compared. It has only 2 true main characters (Yuma and Astral are the only ones who can get the Numbers), and the sheer number of those cards already states how long this is going to be.
On the other hand, the animation and Numbers cards look excellent. And if it's like GX as I predict, it will get darker and better. I'll keep watching. Maybe I'll get into it with time.

cohenmarioman

Check this out:
http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/18097923/#comments

Either Konami made an error, or someone else is dubbing it. Either way, this is interesting.

Shriek isn't an official source ... but Zexal is on its way to being dubbed, or at least in the first stages of being licensed. ADK and NAS are showing it off in Las Vegas in June at a licensing show. It should be on the news as ANN.