• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh

Nathan15678

POKE'MANIAC
One of the best anime on t.v. (excluding pokemon) hoppe you enjoy posting on here

Who likes yu-gi-oh cause i do it totally rocks t.v lol pokemon is better though;444;

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Neither Pokemon nor Yu-Gi-Oh! are any good. Pokemon is an advertisement for their products and Yu-Gi-Oh! has quickly gone down the same route. Even with the original manga, it wasn't that satisfactory.

And when you say that YGO! and Pokemon rock TV; do you mean anime on US broadcast, Cartoon Network, or TV in general? Because people will HEAVILY disagree with you on all counts.

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Yu-Gi-Oh is okay in my book, but when Yu-Gi-Oh GX was shown, I think the fandom just started to go downhill. Sad, really.

;006;

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
This topic gives me internal bleeding. Yu-Gi-Oh needs to die in a holy fire.

Rave

Banned

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
No i mean all of t.v. because pokemon and yu-gi-oh are totally awesome and beat anything else that you watch :p they are completely awesome

You're so wrong.

Only remotely good thing this entire franchise did was bring us the Abridged Series.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I think both yu-gi-oh and yu-gi-oh GX were great series but yugi moto was only shown in one episode and that was the first one which was a shame and i still think jaden yuki is great in yu-gi-oh GX

Yugi also appeared on the last episodes.......
And wasn't the threads for Yu-Gi-Oh! GX & 5D already exist somewhere?

bookist

ugh yugioh. The original is actually somewhat decent, the 4kids verzion, not so much. Littlekuriboh made it into a masterpiece.

~Heaven Help Us~

the old yugioh until before the finals on the kaiba tournament were good the new ones suck so much *** with pokemon.

normal coordinator!!