• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh

WestCoastNinja

Killer Shark
They really aren't. Pokemon repeats the same bloody plot over and over again in damn-near every episode while Yu-Gi-Oh! takes itself far too seriously for a children's card game. Please tell me how they could possibly be any good.

Sorry but yu gi oh is far too complex to be just a childrens card game. Its just a card game in general, no "childrens" is needed.

Anyway, I enjoy the anime. I know its horrible for an anime but w/e I really dont care.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
Its really not that complex, compared to Magic anyway...

Okay, so they added to the 'complexity' by adding new types and effects...

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Sorry but yu gi oh is far too complex to be just a childrens card game. Its just a card game in general, no "childrens" is needed.

Anyway, I enjoy the anime. I know its horrible for an anime but w/e I really dont care.

The cards were produced for children. They came from a manga aimed at children. It is complex, and they can be bought by teens and adults, but the target audience are children.

Phantom Gardevoir

Alphonse's Wifey XD
Pokemon is awesome and so is yugioh

How old are you? You sound like a nine-year-old kid who's insanely in love with series that completely and utterly suck.

And you're also wrong. I have seen far more superior anime than this. You ever watched Evangelion? Fullmetal Alchemist? Elfen Lied? If not, go watch those, and then tell us Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh rock.

Besides, YGO is pointless. It's only used to promote the merchandise--same with Pokemon.

Marik Ishtar's Raykazuka

Sky Dragon Blast!
I like Yugioh but the friendship speeches are just too much X.X I end up muting the TV/computer. GX has sadly been going downhill....yugioh did too. Pokemon (the series) died out a long time ago. Inuyasha is better then pokemon and in most ways yugioh. AVP and AVPR are both better then the pokemon series in my opinion.

EDIT: The abridged series is awsome though

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
I like Yugioh but the friendship speeches are just too much X.X I end up muting the TV/computer. GX has sadly been going downhill....yugioh did too. Pokemon (the series) died out a long time ago. Inuyasha is better then pokemon and in most ways yugioh.
The abridged series is awsome though

Fail O' Meter

Full. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Moderate. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Free
o' Fail. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .fail. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .o' fail
<======/X\================================>
. . . . . . . . . ^. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . you are . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . here . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You scored: Lots o' fail.

Warning: This post contains high levels of fail and could be hazardous to your IQ

Marik Ishtar's Raykazuka

Sky Dragon Blast!
That should count as spam. There's no reason for it.

Rave

Banned

Sinnohdragon

Dragoness~
why cant everone calm down and accept that everyone has there own opinions. personly i like both pokemon and yugioh (although pokemon is better and yugioh GX is rubbish)

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
why cant everone calm down and accept that everyone has there own opinions. personly i like both pokemon and yugioh (although pokemon is better and yugioh GX is rubbish)

I accept that people have opinions, but I disagree with the whole "lolz pokemon nd yugioh r t3h best shows EVAR", because there are - arguably - better shows on. I couldn't give a flying hoot if you liked Yu-Gi-Oh! or not, but to call it the best show on television doesn't sit well with me or most members on Alternate Anime.

Cutiebunny

Frosty Fashionista
I accept that people have opinions, but I disagree with the whole "lolz pokemon nd yugioh r t3h best shows EVAR", because there are - arguably - better shows on. I couldn't give a flying hoot if you liked Yu-Gi-Oh! or not, but to call it the best show on television doesn't sit well with me or most members on Alternate Anime.

I'm sure that there are some people who would claim that Pokemon or Yu-gi-oh is the best anime ever. Hopefully these people are in the "8 and under" catagory, but, with the lollicons running about, I have mixed feelings about this.

Sadly, everyone is entitled to their opinions, even if they're wrong.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Why don't you tell why it's "awesome" instead of repeating the same damn thing every time?

He's a fanboy. They can never actually explain themselves.

Rave

Banned
They have yet to learn the basis of logic and debating. I should teach them and start an army.

I get a bad feeling that your efforts would be futile...

You do have a backup plan, do you?