• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu-Gi-Oh

Nathan15678

POKE'MANIAC

Leon Phelps

Don't Tread on Me
I watched a subbed episode of 5D...
Couldn't finish watching it, it was so bad. They should just shoot the guy that came up with duels on motorcycles. I don't see how 4Kids could make it worse. Even 4Kids could make a better opening theme for 5D than the original Japanese producers, and that's saying a lot.
Someone has to play Devil's Advocate:

5D's took a step in the right direction by not being worse than GX. Yu-Gi-Oh on motorcycles with a few new game mechanics is a lot better than classrooms about teaching people to play Yu-Gi-Oh. Yes it's gimmicky, but it's also a lot better than the garbage they had. 5D's is also superior animation-wise. The first four episodes that I've seen are much more detailed than anything GX spit up.

I'm not saying the show is great by current anime standards, but it shouldn't be made out to be the worst in YGO's franchise.

Rave

Banned

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Well I'm glad the transition from Yu-Gi-Oh to dildos went well.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Yu-gi-oh gx was quite good, especially where Zane turns evil even if I never got that. I mean, one duel. he goes in fine, he comes out like a megalomaniac. how can you change someone that mutch in one duel? Marik took ages to go completely insane, even with the millenium rod. That guy who pretended to have the millenium puzzle was just stupid and Jaden beating him was the best thing ever. after that we have sartorrius and his stupid omega force monsters. why do the bad guys have cards with rubbish names that always seem unbeatable. the best bad guy card i've seen so far was the winged dragon of ra and that thing hd more special abilitys than I have fingers.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Yu-gi-oh gx was quite good, especially where Zane turns evil even if I never got that. I mean, one duel. he goes in fine, he comes out like a megalomaniac. how can you change someone that mutch in one duel? Marik took ages to go completely insane, even with the millenium rod. That guy who pretended to have the millenium puzzle was just stupid and Jaden beating him was the best thing ever. after that we have sartorrius and his stupid omega force monsters. why do the bad guys have cards with rubbish names that always seem unbeatable. the best bad guy card i've seen so far was the winged dragon of ra and that thing hd more special abilitys than I have fingers.

Why must you take this thread seriously. And the current topic is dildos, not Yu Gi Oh.

Rave

Banned

spacefissure

Deoxys rulez all!
I thought that Yugioh was a decent show in Japan. Then 4Kids got the license. Must I go on? :(

Japanese GX was pretty good, but it's dub is even worse than the original Yugioh's dub. God knows what will happen to 5Ds. I haven't seen any episodes yet, but I sure as heck won't watch the dub.

battlemaster123

5ds is really good soem people say its better than gx and just as good as the original but 4kids is going to cut stuff in every ep snice it has knifes,people getting shot in the face,punched,kicked,lighting death matches, and thats not even half of the things 4kids is going to cut

battlemaster123

5ds is really good soem people say its better than gx and just as good as the original but 4kids is going to cut stuff in every ep snice it has knifes,people getting shot in the face,punched,kicked,lighting death matches, and thats not even half of the things 4kids is going to cut