1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Yu gioh fan club

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Peter Harrison, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Peter Harrison

Peter Harrison Well-Known Member

Welcome! This is a thread for all Yu gioh fans to discuss the Yu Gioh Anime, card games and games and dvds and anything related to the Yu Gioh series.

Rules:
    1. No spamming
    2. No bashing other members
    3. No plagiarized stuff
    4. No inappropriate stuff

Question : What is your favourite part of Yu Gioh?

Peter

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  2. Shine

Shine Psyched Up Staff Member Moderator

Favorite part in what? Anime? Card Game? XD There are so many good ones it's hard to say.

And since the old one is closed after the forum change, then maybe, if the others from the old Yugioh Club are still around, we can go in this one instead :D

3. scizor64

scizor64 "sciz"

Hey i am happy to see a revival of the club! Even if its in a new spot.

Favorite part of Yugioh?
    Definitely the memories of going with my dad to buy packs and trading with others in high school. Dueling too and there's the original series and gx that i would watch after school.

I love to build strange decks and keep them within one theme. My favorite archetype is guardians although yes i know they are bad.

4. ThisIsPatrick

ThisIsPatrick Well-Known Member

Brings me back good memories of when the first club was a thing :’)

Fav thing about Yugioh? Easily building decks and testing them out at locals