• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yu Yu Hakusho

GaZsTiC

Alternating
Aw.... If so then Naoko Takeuchi can't do more SM series! She has to take care of the baby. Well that sucks.

Does she still make chapters of Sailor Moon?

weirdamanda

What a drama llama.
It depends what you like. Most people who prefer Bleach to Naruto, prefer Yu Yu to HxH, and conversely, those who prefer Naruto to Bleach, usually prefer HxH to Yu Yu. Both are great, however.

I'm going to try out Hunter x Hunter after I finish Spiral - Suiri no Kizuna. Bleach is alright, I've stuck through it, which is more then I can say for Naruto :p I tried to read Naruto, but it didn't work out that well. I dropped it after the first book.

LMAO that opening song is called "Smile Bomb" and yes it is one of my favorite out of all animes.

Right? I never get tired of that song. I'm so glad they kept that throughout the whole series.
And I love how they played it at the end of the last episode too

luxrayshock

This turned into one of my favorite reads when i started reading shonen jump. At first i would merely skim it then skip to nartuo/yugioh/one piece. I started getting into it with the whole sensui part and really enjoyed it. I stopped reading when yosuke is one of the three kings (rulers? i don't remember) does he end up beating the other two?

Unicorn

Neigh.
This turned into one of my favorite reads when i started reading shonen jump. At first i would merely skim it then skip to nartuo/yugioh/one piece. I started getting into it with the whole sensui part and really enjoyed it. I stopped reading when yosuke is one of the three kings (rulers? i don't remember) does he end up beating the other two?

You should just finish watching it. The ending is really good. =3